Posting my trap pics

Posting my trap pics.

Let me know if you want more. ;*

such a nice ass

Yes I have Snapchat and yes you can have it if you ask nicely. ;)

Thank you ^.^

Do you have kik beautiful?

No just Snapchat ;p

You have great taste in heels girl.

contribootin. not me

I have a heel fetish so thank you ;3

So do I. ;)

Your legs look amazing.

Thank you! Do you like bondage?

I certainly don't mind it.

I can safely say you're the best trap ever and I'm in love. Also more heels cause they be lookin sexy as fuck

Here's my snap. So you can have OC.

Cherryblossomqt

I expected more of a turnout but of its just you that's ok. You're pretty chill ;)

Thank you kindly for the compliment and the name however I am just looking for lurking. It's just been a while since a new trap has appeared looking as good as you. And the heel fetish certainly helps. ;)

Ok ;D

Oooh she's qt...

Indeed. I believe her name is emma. However that was just from another older thread. Could be wrong. Don't know if she still posts. I'm not on often.

You are so sexyyyyy OMG I'm in love with you, what's your snap baby girl?

A little of my backstory.. I used to hate trap threads and be weirded out, but then I saw that one qt.. And from there I would venture into the threads but be very selective on what I liked. From there it just progressed til finally I decided a few days ago that I wanted to be able to have the custom content I wanted on demand. So now I make trap content that pleases my fetishes. Heels, hosiery and bondage. I pass it on to anyone who enjoys it as much as I do.

See

You're doing god's work son. Keep it up

Do you have any full body shots of standing in heels?

Mhmm