Alright Sup Forums

alright Sup Forums

i've got 3,900mg worth of quetiapine (seroquel) and i was wondering would it be fatal or just a deep sleep for a few days?

please feel free to explain anything that may happen.

im aware that this post is cancerous but im fairly serious. wanting to hospitalization myself.

You will Die.

Sup Forums I found out I didn't like stimulants today
OP google this shit, find the average lethal dose, take it if you want to die, take just below it if you want to maybe live and be hospitalized

i have a very high tolerance for medication and thats the only reason as to why i was curios about this.

n clinical trials, survival has been reported in acute overdoses of up to 30 grams of quetiapine. Most patients who overdosed experienced no adverse reactions or recovered fully from the reported reactions. Death has been reported in a clinical trial following an overdose of 13.6 grams of quetiapine alone.

Don't bother. I can understand that you might feel depressed and unreal taking such a disgusting substance, but if you clean up your mind and body i promise you can find happiness..

i haven't actually been able to find much on the actually amount.

you have 3.9 grams

doses over 30 grams have been proven to be able to recover from

you would need at least 3.5x this amount to even have the risk of overdose...

seroquel is a disgusting drug with depersonalizing effects. cut that shit the fuck out.

You have a pretty high chance of death. Not certain but real close. I would take 3,400mg or 3,100 to be hospitalized but be sure someone is there to find you pretty quickly and take you in to the hospital. Still a chance of death but slim if you get treated. The high isn't fun for me, just makes you disoriented. Death from this would also be extreamly painful.

why do you feel this way user? I was hospitalized a few months ago myself. What makes you want to die so badly?

thank you for the words on it, ive been on it for awhile and it takes me over 500mg just to start actually getting tired. which is why i was mainly curious what a fatal dose would be. the main goal for me wanting to hospitalize myself is so that i don't do anything further. your kind words are appreciated and i certainly prefer that over the "op just do it" replies i was expecting.

have you played bf1 yet?

i certainly have a lot more than stated i was just wondering the average amount for an od. ive been prescribed it for quite some time now and it does nothing for me except make the things in my head worse and make me feel like a zombie.

much appreciated. the drug overall isn't fun whatsoever.

not him
but hell yeah i loved it

i'm loving it but my pc gets raped everytime i play it begs me to stop lol

you are alive
you are real
you are loved

everything you seek is beyond the veil you impose on yourself.

thats all, good luck. its too late for me to be any more pretentious.

Get a diffrent drug. Like really, Tylonol would hurt just as bad to die from and you don't feel so numb. This drug made me more suicidal after taking a slightly above recommend dose. It makes you feel exactly like a book character, like someone is writing for you. If you have decent insurance, get 35 tablets of extra pain relive Tylenol and when it starts to hurt go to the hospital. You may or may not need a liver transplant but with good insurance you'll live either way.

once again, this is much appreciated. thank you.

please ween yourself off. please stop taking it. the pharma industry does not know what is right for you, and rarely do your doctors when it comes to the vague field of psych health..
but really im going to sleep now. sorry i cant elaborate more.

sadly enough im on quite a few medications and on top of everything they all seem to make it worse and despite me telling anyone it stays the same.

if you haven't already called it a night. is there anyway i can contact you?

I agree. I just finished weaning myself off zoloft today (today was my first day not taking it). No one gives a shit what I have to say or what I want, so I did it on my own with a 2 week tapering off plan that I invented. I feel ok, although I've been dizzy as shit and been having crazy ass vivid dreams for the last week

i didn't notice that i hadn't replied to you yet. my apologies i have my reason as im sure you could expect but for the sake of this being online id prefer to not go abouts anything.

lucky i checked back
[email protected]
ill check tomorrow.

along side of seroquel i am also on paxil and a few more but those being the main and neither one of them help. despite countless hours of me trying to explain anything it never helps. withdraw is such a pain from both of these especially together. nonetheless, proud of you for getting yourself off of it.

thankfully you did. rest well/

thank you. But lets just hope I can stay off of it. I hate how whenever I talk to anyone about anything, they just assume I'm crazy. Actually, I don;t care about that, if people weren't mandating me to see psychiatrists. People act like they know whats best for me while claiming that I want them to control me to my face, when I'm saying otherwise. I hate that shit. I can't fucking stand it anymore. And they use their fucking documentation to whore over me what they know and don't let shit go. I hate most of all that I have trouble putting this shit into words coherently, and yet im being forced to by them anyways. Oh well. Hopefully, my withdrawl symptoms will dissipate soon, and I will be able to stay off of the drug

believe me, i completely understand. when i begin to tell someone how i actually feel, what i see, what i hear, the assume im crazy. they feed me any medication they can to "sedate" me long enough until my next visit or my next dosage.

yeah, people are so full of shit. I wish I could just not talk to anyone again but still have a supply of vodka. That'd be the ideal.

thats exactly how i am. on another note, would you please contact me? i've already contacted the other user who was awake and commenting before. im just looking for people who understand or have a general knowledge of just how difficult dealing with prescriptions can be. ive created a email on the domain he used. if you're intrested it "[email protected]"