I'm tripping on LSD: good vibes to all and everything that is everything

I'm tripping on LSD: good vibes to all and everything that is everything

It took me about 20 minutes to decide on a picture to use, i was literally just looking through my folders for the tastiest looking photo, pls show me some more tasty photos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4TIkfII3RE
haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/?q=UltraHigh
cosmic-symbolism.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get off the computer. LSD trip is as wasted as possible while sitting in front of computer. GO OUTSIDE.

How you kids get the fucking golden substance of life and reality and sit inside LOOKING AT SCREENS is fucking beyond me GO OUTSIDE

This guy gets it, tripping is way better outside. You feel completely different around nature. First time I tripped, I went on some trails and found a few caves.

OP imma drop a picture but id recommend not staying on the internet for your trip. Acids a beautiful drug when not abused and can be incredible to see what the earth offers us. Hope you have a good trip homie.

nigga just wants to trip and see some cool pics man leave him be who knows this might be his 20th time trippin and wants to spend it indoors who cares.

Yo dude how do u feel you're on an alien space ship in a test tube and you're just an ant farm ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-4TIkfII3RE

Based user

I see you took it. Go watch a movie or listen to music. Have fun!

heres a turtle i found while golfing

Happy travels friend

Pic from my trip in San fran

That "photo" looks like shit you retarded junkhead

hope you are having a good time user.

so op, what do you think about money?

this is real btw

I agree LSD is fun no matter what you do. It just enhances every thought and action. But some people gotta act like pretentious elitist hippy faggots like that's not a ridiculous oxymoron.

One of my first experiences with LSD was spent replaying Kingdom Hearts, it felt much more like an existential horror type of game having this relentless formless darkness constantly at your footsteps. Realized pretty much anyone else in Sora's position would have probably gone insane from it but his protective layer of retardation made him immune to the sheer terror or being in his position.

It was a pretty fun time. Because of that now when I do acid I enjoy trying to see different movies, games etc. from "new" perspectives like that.

these are cool

iv'e got a high powered expensive telescope that can see nebulae and distant galaxies...im wondering how differently i'd view them while baked

I haven't been offered or even seen LSD in like 20 years.
What kind of places do you have to go yo to find it?

>pass the lsd
nigga wut?

I love looking at pixel art when I'm high.

ya mommas house biaaatchhh

We've entirely colonized the real with the virtual, now there's no going back - it's only spectacle from here on out.

My girlfriend works as a pizza delivery driver, her boss hooks everyone up with LSD and ecstasy. So far it's about 50/50 with her being able to find the real stuff versus the fake stuff.

Thats where I used to get it in high school faggot. My mom had a good scene at her place.

Once ecstacy and raves came along I just stopped seeing it.

Agreed. All of my most significant trips have been inside my home, though spent mostly in my head rather than on a screen

I think a lot of dealers use pizza joints.
There was one in my neighborhood where you could score heroin ffs.

Are you fucking kidding me? You're on LSD and you choose to go on your computer? Not lie in the grass and stare at the sky, or explore a forest, or whatever? Fucking loser. Get some friends.

Digging all the pixel art

don't listen to these fags
do what makes you happy and enjoy your trip bruvv

Hey that's my phone background.

Yea that doesn't surprise me in the least, seems like a good way to make connections.

he can do what he wants bitch your the fucking whiny loser here.

Fuck off pretentious cunt. Doing shit like that where I live is a great way to look suspicious as fuck to any passing cops. Or get you mugged.

some t1 positive vibes ur sending there man

that's pretty cool.

that's amazing.. can't wait to look at that again when I'm actually tripping

you know whats trippy? an actual underwater river (river below is denser than the water above it)

>on /psy/
>on Sup Forums
>no
>just no
Please give the drugs to somebody who will put them to better use. Also, please stop doing psychedelics altogether.

Try these m8

haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/?q=UltraHigh

cosmic-symbolism.com/

Personal favorite.

this art is cool as fuck, thanks for dumping

these are so niccee

Chill out dude, he's having fun with his life

try the link

Man if there was a way to safely use LSD while going diving I'd fucking love to do that.

both are awesome but that second one is insane, wish I was actually on L right now to experience that

changing the speed fucks me up

You're welcome. I love this shit