Helpful thread

Helpful thread.

Yes that's about 50% of your daily intake of calories in a single meal. Good job. Super helpful

More like Salmonella Carbonara

niggers shut the fuck up

eat shit niggers

i'm not even fucking OP smh

niggers tongue my anus

anyone even fucking lurking

niggers

yo if nobody lurking im posting food shit next

What the fuck are these

This one is actually false. 9 times out of 10 your foot will either go through the door cutting it to shit or you'll break your foot because you're an uncoordinated faggot. Stand with your back to the door and kick behind you with your foot flat against the door at handle height. Breaking down doors is easier than you think.

Source: am cop and firefighter and common life saver

i don't fucking know i saved this like 3 years ago

>implying Sup Forums is flexible enough to even pull off a back kick like that
but thanks for the info

Also Bear Grylls said do that and I trust him

that looks pretty good

ok tbh this shit didn't work for me but maybe i'm retarded so idk

A can opener works perfect on beer/pop cans. Drink beer, cut off top, rinse, dry out, have full set of cups, or take a pop with u and chuck the can.

That's not how to make carbonara, you retard. You will only get a pasta omelette this way

how to pass a drug test

>always wear a condom
kill yourself

That's how 90% of Italian is. At least this one won't cause olive oil shits due to the sheer volume used.

enjoy your super aids

I wouldn't want to try running for a petty crime, considering you'll just get shot rather than chased anyway

Or ya know just tie the knife to the bamboo?

How to pass a drug test
>testclear dot commercial
>dehydrated piss kit
>go to testing place
>piss while pouring into cup
>profit

Won't work for legal drug tests since they watch you piss if you're on probation, but it works for pre-employment screening because by law watching you piss is an invasion of a free citizen's privacy. Since it is real piss and not fake, it will pass 100% of the time, even if they send it off to the lab (whereas 9/10 times they just use the dipstick test).

Source: Passed 3 preemployment screenings for senior software developer positions. Keep a tube full of powder with an unbroken hand warmer just in case of randoms.

Trailer trash sluts aren't hard to impress.

Not where I live, they'll just try to corner you and send a dog in after you. Cops here generally don't pull a weapon unless they really have to. Hard to believe I know, but my town isn't infested with niggers.

Thanks for that

not healthy at all

better is make from vodka bottles

I made one, worst brownie ever.

HOLY SHIT

I'm not sure about this one user...

Most employers use saliva tests now try again. Not an invasion to watch you soak a sponge with spit so you can't cheat it unless you can fasion some pocket of water isolated from your saliva

I'd love to think it's little asians pissing in a bucket to get dehydrated.
But then I remember they use little asian pee for eggs.

Damn if i was on my laptop i have some really good ones

I passed a drug test having smoked 6 days prior with nothing but water. I drank 4 Aquafina bottles full each class and 8 at lunch. I was pissing every 10 mins or so, so luckily my teachers were all cool. Troo story

Top kek

This way you have a knife and a spear. Think it through user.

Can you elaborate on what they cover? I'm on my phone but I have a bunch. I miss these and coupon threads the most

>Implying you cant use the spear as a knife
>implying you cant untie the knife from the spear
>implying a bamboo spear fashioned like this would be good for more than one use
>implying you're not autistic

Sorry m8 I was tired of getting banned.
And my local wally world was getting more than a little suspicious of an entire cart of [junk] food for 5bucks... so I up and quit.

Implying greentext will save your knife in this harsh world that destroys bamboo in 1 throw.
Never throw your fucking tool you fucking tool.

I will have spear, You will have knofe

distance is everything

Wuuuuuuut

Might wanna read the previous replies you sperg

i dont want to see this its taking up a space bansai

Uwotm8? Bamboo becomes brittle af when it dries out. If you make 4 slivers like that and throw it at anything theyll break. A quality knife wont break if you throw it at your potential food you you retard. Its also alot more effective at dropping something then tiny wood splinters.
>educate or kys

Even if you break spear with knife then I will have 2 spear.

See? Spear win every time.

I don't know where you live, but I've been working in developer positions around Missouri and Illinois for the past 23 years and have never been saliva tested. Been in charge of hiring people myself for just about 10 and never seen it used for anything other than for nicotine testing in the medical field.

This is a quote to something but i cant remember what

One hit is enought for such spear and distance makes it count.

Apperantly you never learned about knife fighting.

Bamboo can be replaced if you break it or throw it to where you can't retrieve it. If you lose your knife with a shit throw or stab you are fucked. Keep the knife where it is safe.

We're talking about hunting food you autistic tard and no a good knife fighter will shit on someone with a spear. They step in and you lose your weapon. God the autism on this board grows every day

Where the fuck would you be throwing it to where it cant be retrieved just how retarded are you

Spearfishing you mong. And the idea is not to do it on purpose. In a survival situation you might just fuck up. Don't fuck up with the knife.

Hunting food with a knife? Good luck with that.

Goog knife fighter will never show his knife.

So the context of shipwreck and the 4x tips vs 1x tip didnt lead you to belive it was for hunting fish?
Again please repeatedly throw your knife into the water and hope that vine you tied it on with holds.
Or perhaps you stick it in a big ol fish and it gets away with your knife spear in its side vs a remakeable bamboo spear.

Replace water with land obsticals and big fish with whatever animal you were planning to chuck your 1 and only weapon at if you want.

It's for spearing fish, autismo, not skewering boar.

1000 marines vs stick

U cannot be ever sure that this is "place i can retrive my knife". In wilderness knife is most precious thing and risk to lost it is just stupid.

THATS MY PURSE! I DONT KNOW YOU!