vulture.com/2010/04/eminem_relapse_was_ehh.html
instagram.com/hailiescott1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No...nononononon....
No..
"No".

Wiz Khalifa's last 3 albums

no that's an emanem my wiggerino

Haven't listened to them. Heard he has some good songs on that 'OJ' album though.

>fack
>fack
>faaaaaack

SHOVE A GERBIL UP YOUR ASS THROUGH A TUBE

not even close

hes a people not a goat

he is awful
>dude I swear and flip pop stars off but i also collaborate with them and do drugs and rape people but i also have FEELINGS also fuck my mom lmao
most overrated artist of all time

You're retarded. Those 3 albums are better then 99% of the garbage you probably listen to. You're just mad he doesn't talk about dicks and killing people in every song, faggot

I didn't even think that Relapse and Recovery were that bad, but Encore and the new tracks on Curtain Call were fucking abhorrent. It was seriously some of the WOAT music I have ever heard in my life.
youtu.be/um4-d7VzZiE
youtu.be/rUVP
youtu.be/_PDCoCiK3u0DJiaUlk
youtu.be/mSYpMAXUHcE
youtu.be/9dcVOmEQzKA

Puke is good

How many fucking drugs do you have to be on to think making this the first track of your greatest hits album is a good idea? lol

It's like he was accepting the fact a good portion of his fanbase was 12 years old, they are the only ones who found that shit funny

when did he go from being a merry prankster to becoming the miserable bastard that he exists as to this day?

Cause he's sober now.

When his best friend was killed and he almost died from crippling drug addiction

how can we convince him to start using again?

youtube.com/watch?v=18JQUYgpOlw

Stan, mockingbird, lose yourself, like toy solidiers, song for the moment, "worst tracks I've ever heard". You sir are retarded and have shit taste

well his first 2 albums only appeal to 12 year olds and autistic manchildren so I think your on to something

Stan and Sing For the Moment were not on Encore and Lose Yourself wasn't a 'new song' from curtain call.

Infinite isnt for 12 year olds, idiot.

Here is Eminem's discography in a nutshell

Infinite - Strong underground debut

SSLP - Classic

MMLP - Classic

TES - Too flawed to be a classic IMO, but still a very strong and arguably great album

Encore - Overall terrible album with a small handful of redeeming moments
>FACK
Relapse - Its lows weren't as low as Encore but it was bad nonetheless At best, it was a completely generic and forgettable pop album.

Recovery - Aptly titled. This was honestly a decent pop record and a vast improvement over his past two solo efforts. It certainly wasn't a great album, but it was decent at worst.

MMLP2 - A strong pop rap record. I wouldn't go as far as to call it great but it was definitely good, if not very good.

This is fucking perfect. Listen to this man. He is right.

>Calling Relapse pop

lolwut also it was good, not bad or generic

>Calling accents and serial killer topic "generic" IDIOT

infinite was a one hit wonder

>Calling accents and serial killer topic "generic"
It...kind of is for the shock rap genre.

If you think recovery was better then relapse you're a retard

This.

>Relapse
>generic
>forgettable

Have you realized your error yet?

Relapse is Eminem's Yeezus.

Underrated/not for plebs, raw & dark, and great beats

Even Eminem thought Relapse was shit. Stop rewriting history.

vulture.com/2010/04/eminem_relapse_was_ehh.html

He only said it wasn't great because of the feedback from fans, he later realized many actually liked it and it's underrated and he said it wasn't his favorite but it's cool. Plus Tyler showed how great it truly is

Here is a better TL;DR of Eminem's discography.

Infinite - Pretty chill underrated debut. Not as great as his later work shortly after, it loses a sense of relatability that Slim Shady had, along with the humor & wit. But he had a great chill flow here and it's shit you can vibe to when chilling out. 7/10

The Slim Shady LP - Classic album. The lyrics, beats, storytelling and great contrast between humorous tracks, dark tracks and emotional tracks is amazing. Overall, very consistent and interesting. Amazing flow here too and the voice is funny. 9.5/10

The Marshall Mathers LP. Basically similar to his previous album but he does everything here somehow even better. More anger and raw passion here too, totally edgy lyrics, nothing is off boundaries. For the time, this was crazy to see. No other mainstream artist was as crazy to officially release a song as dark as 'Kim' 10/10, clearly his most obvious classic. Possibly his magnum opus.

The Eminem Show. This album is largely debated whether it's a classic or just really good. Personally, I consider is a classic. How can an album with Sing For The Moment, White America and Til I Collapse not be though? Overall, even better than MMLP in the sense that it will stand the test of time for a few reasons. He's passionate but not so angry it's hard to bear, especially with less intense and edgy topics. It feels more mature and balanced. He even sings on a track. Amazing. 10/10

Encore - Here is where the fall off truly begins. It's not the worst album on planet Earth like some will have you believe, however. There are some big positives here. For one, it's Eminem right at his prime, with an amazing flow we still haven't seen again in years. His production is also very solid and there are even a few classic-worthy songs like Like Toy Soldiers and the emotional song Mockingbird.

>he later realized many actually liked it
Where did you read this?

However, the middle part of Encore is the worst by far. Songs like Ass Like That and Big Weenie leave me cringing. Not even funny ironically. There are some strong tracks but it is a little forgettable and uninspired at times. 6/10

Relapse: This album got a lot of shit at first when it was released. Undeserved? That's dependant on how you feel. Overall though, it's gotten more appreciation in recent years and I think it's solid. It has some really cool story type experimental dark tracks and songs like Beautiful, Deja Vu and Hello could be material I'd listen to from his prime. Only downfall is the accents can be annoying after a while and songs like Insane are hard to stomach for someone who doesn't frequent Hot Topic every day. 7.5/10

Recovery: This is probably his worst IMO. The corny punchlines, awful production and forgettable cohesive nature leaves me wanting more. Note enough of Shady here either, a bit bland. 4/10

MMLP2: This basically was a combo of his last 2 but much better and more mature. Headlights, Bad Guy, and Rhyme or Reason are all amazing and show that he still has it when he wants to. Amazing album but could have still been better with some better production and less annoying flow that he had to use a bit much on some songs. Also a bit forgettable and not enough creative topics. 6/10

Recovery is dope as fuck, and Encore has some good songs on it.
If you wanna play it like that, he also has the BEST streak in rap history with SSLP/MMLP/TES.

But are those albums good enough to outweigh the duds?

Online. Whether it's KTT, Section Eighty, HHS, Reddit or here. I've seen tons of praise for it. Even on Twitter and from a few other rappers. It's a dope album. Not perfect but his flow is fucking crazy and I love the cool album art and dark vibe. It also was way more of his classic Shady style than his last 2. I like it. Feels more like Em than annoying pop singers and corniness...Oh forget to mention that too, my last critisism with his 2. He had a few too many poppy singers.

No I meant where did you read the part where eminem himself said he realized that the album was underappreciated.

Here is Eminem's discography in a nutshell:

garbage

MMLP2 was debatably better than, or at least on par with, SSLP though. His technicality on it is bullshit good, and the only really bad song is that stronger than I was shit.
Love Game, So Much Better, Legacy, and the songs you mentioned are all 10s.

Overall though, there are no rappers to ever live that have been as top not as Eminem for anywhere near as long.
There's never been a rapper who can hold a candle to him lyrically besides MAYBE MF Doom. And even with him, Em's flows are better.

Inarguably, yes. MMLP might be the most praised rap album in history, by other rappers too.

Oh, it was in a recent Rolling Stone interview.

Fair enough...Better than SSLP is subjective. I may agree in some ways, but not better overall IMO.

And yeah I totally agree. Em is considered the best by so many millions and even legends for a fucking reason. People say it's cause it's cause he's white and while that may have helped in the beginning that's absolute horse shit. He's so damn talented and his songs strike a chord unlike so many others. He's clearly got a gift. Listen to Stimulate and tell me you can make a song better than that. Shit.

And like the whole concept of Slim Shady and fucking Stan as a song is insane. He's a genius IMO.

>So Much Better
>10
>With THAT fucking hook

Some of the choruses on MMLP2 were so bad that it's like it was deliberate

SSLP, MMLP and TES are all amazing. 8 Mile and Relapse are good. The rest have gems and there's a debate over MMLP2 but ultimately he's a GOAT. Those are all remembered.

Agreed desu. And it has a few corny lines. It's not perfect. But as a song it also is fun and I like it overall if I'm not being picky. It reminds me of classic Shady. Especially this brilliant line: "99 Problems and a bitch aint one...She's all 99 of them! I need a machine gun.

Did you guys know his daugher Hailie's instagram is public now?

instagram.com/hailiescott1/

>top not
Notch*

Yeah of course subjectivity is a factor, I'm a massive fan of SSLP but there's moments on it that drop off a little, where I'm still listening to MMLP2. I'm not surprised a lot of people slept on it though, it's kinda designed to be enjoyed by the superfans more than anyone else really.
Yeah, you're absolutely write about the Slim Shady concept, and like, look how many rappers today have either borrowed from that idea, or straight up ripped it off (lookin at you, Hopsin)

The only debate in my head is whether Em is the GOAT or Pac is. No one else, even Biggie, is even in contention in my mind.

bang on

Thankyou based user.
As a kid/young teen I used to dream about getting married to her (I'm only 3 or 4 years older) so Eminem would be my dad.