ITT

We write a letter to Sarah Midori Perry, one word at a time.
I'll Start.

Dear

Sarah,

CRUSHED

Crashing

Plane

survivors

empty

balls

BIG

belly

pumped

Dr paveleer

keeping

hehehe

ahoy

suck

Flamingo

trampoline

OK hand sign emoji

Charli > marina

KANGZ

BIG

Big

ON

guy

hoobastank

A

beautiful

Nigger

stole

my

pringles

and

The meme was comical at first because the guy is pretty funny, but honestly now you're just being really mean about this girl simply for who she chooses to like. It's hateful and cruel.

This isn't feeding into any "bitterness" or "bad feelings" or anything you'd like it to, it's just you purposefully, as usually, engaging your own energies and thoughts in really ugly ideas.

Surely you've seen where that goes for you by now, but I'm sure you wont listen because you're autistic or psychotic or whatever it is you are.

Retard

yo girl

Fuck off dad

u hella gay

BANE?

I hope Sup Forums has a Katie moment with Sarah

nigger you fucked up, that's 92 words

stop being a faggot

Gently

i think this website may not be for you if you dont get off to cyberbullying people happier than yourself. But there is this one site, i wish i could remember the name, its on the tip of my tongue, read something or other...

This is Sup Forums, I'm not saying is ok (and I don't think so), but this is Sup Forums.

>Choose to date a guy who spends his time perfecting his spandex cock shot for his instagram
>Be surprised when people judge you for it

someone explain me what this is

Go to Sup Forums.

I unironically agree. Those who were sending the compilation of the Crusher's posts were obviously attempting to shame and bully her. And, of course, there's always the "le she deserves it! xD" people like this user: .

So are you roastie or do you just put them on a pedestal?

>Those who were sending the compilation of the Crusher's posts were obviously attempting to shame and bully her

Maybe. I honestly just think it's funny & hope she doesn't take it too seriously.

So, we have another Lauren Mayberry?
I think the meme and all is funny, but people fucked up with the Twitter stuff.

it's all for teh lulz

i don't get this meme who is the crusher and what happened

Sarah from Kero Kero Bonito is seeing a half asian/half black muscular as fuck dude who wears skin tight shit which reveals his big cock
They post tons of pictures together and both their IG accounts have tons of memes explicitly involving sex
This has butthurt a ton of pathetic waifufags

Nah, Lavren isn't getting CRUSHED

>both their IG accounts have tons of memes explicitly involving sex
Sarah's does too? This takes the meme to new heights

Pics of this alleged big cock?

stop inaccurately saying he's half-black. he's half-arab/berber. you know that's not true but say it because you're trying to stoke racism.

the fact is you perpetuate the very things you pretend to be beyond around your friends because deep down you're the very kind of butthurt loser you're pretending to troll here. have some self-awareness for once in your life.

@nextgencrusher

Searching this leads to nothing but pcmasterrace bullshit lmao

kek

iirc, there's no "t"

nexgencrusher

>the fact is you perpetuate the very things you pretend to be beyond around your friends because deep down you're the very kind of butthurt loser you're pretending to troll here
lmao what

He went private

Thanks, that did it.

>no black people live in north africa

should've just made a normal thread, idiot

way to project buddy

but that's exactly what this meme is being used like here. based in this dumb leftist strawman that there's all these angry alt-right mra /r9k/ resentment against some virile black man stereotype and a "pure waifu" has been spoiled for these losers by said "black man"

the meme is funny in the context of that other meme-age but it's also being enthusiastically wielded by somebody who continually genuinely wishes that this all accurately describes his troll work, when he's actually been flagellating an effigy in his own head (aka himself) for years, circulating toxins around his own personality matrix.

would be really interesting to see an astral picture of the guy. probably looks like a festering wound by now.

What drives a man to post this? Is he drawing attention away from his uggo face?

Also, how tall is he? I can't gauge if this is actually a thicc dicc without that.

See

>when he's actually been flagellating an effigy in his own head (aka himself) for years, circulating toxins around his own personality matrix.
>would be really interesting to see an astral picture

The fuck are you talkin about

Fuck off faggot

Dude no one's angry here. We're all just laughing at this absurd person who happens to be smashing a musician.

He was already private before this whole fiasco

there's nothing absurd about him

Holy shit this guy is an ugly cartoon character.

>that bulge close-up
Are you serious lol

I think the meme is still funny because the guy is such a ridiculous caricature in every way, but it is genuinely annoying just how obsessed Sup Forums is with some random singer's boyfriend.

Stop spamming it all day, it's desperate and pathetic. Use it appropriately.