Just got my new ST you poor bitches cant compete! I would destroy any of you in the street yo

Just got my new ST you poor bitches cant compete! I would destroy any of you in the street yo

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/reviews/dinan-supercharged-s3-r-m3-specialty-file
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur gay this threads gay everything here is gay and u should feel gay u fucking gaybo

You look tiny in a compact car. Enjoy being a frail manlet, faggot.

Cute

kek

Look dont try compete! My skillz as a driver overwelm the power ratio of my whip. If you come near my area i will destroy you, take yo drugz and rape your bitch.
Pic is the bitch i fucked last night... you prthetic neckbeard faggots

I aint no manlet bitch. I bench 80kg and squat 120kg dont even go ther cuz

Lol

You mean the bank just got a new st. Just bought a new motorcycle ama

Look dog. After my gig i drive the blonde home and gave her the best anal ever. I just like to show you faggots how a real man lives... be inspired and be somone.

>buying a ford
>Not owning a superior JDM

lmao wut

Tits or gtfo

wait fuck is that a fiesta?

Yeah just upgraded my 2007 zx6r for a 2012. Haven't had a chance to ride it yet but it's more aggressive with the mods it has

Cringe thread?????

Like i said before niga, you might have more power but you cant buy skilz... on the track n corners i would smash you! Go buy some rally lessons first and then come see me

>doesn't even bother renaming the downloaded pic from Sup Forums

Full m4 exhaust and tune. Lighter and more powerful then my last bike

Seems to be.

"Look at how money I wasted for an overpriced, expensive piece of shit!"

Like i said before, you come around my area with that heap of shit ill fukin spit on ye bro

Kek enjoy getting it repo'd

Congratulations brother!

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.

Are you stupid? I would dust you even if you were faster in the corners it would take nothing to pass you. The power to weight ratio of a bike is unreal

>newfag

Drug and band money bitch! I gotz more than enuf to splash out of badass whips whenever i feel like. Just lock up your gfriends coz im gna be tapping them asap

Holy shit you look like such a faggot

Let's see fat birds tits

Rolling

Spending money on cars, fucking pleb, invest in art you faggot.

Probably a 305 with 100hp

She was the sales woman bro, she did offer me a blowjob after i showed her the fat stacks in my bank. I wouldnt touch that fat bitch even if she payd me too.

Nice one. Ive local equiv to er6f. Fully worked, 90hp on dyno. Actually bought it as a restricted bike (ausfag lams), and bypassed, however have put the restricter screw back in as "keep license" insurance.

Tool at work just trshed a bmw fucktard adventure 650. Getting a 4 banger 500 lams and trying to make out its got more power despite being 45hp lams restricted. Fckin fag like op. Cant wait for him to zing zing his fucker into a ditch and get me some piece and quiet.

0-60 of a fiesta st 7.0 seconds
0-60 of 2007 zx6r 3.5 seconds
My new bike is faster even if we use those figure you think you stil stand a chance?

>ST
Kek, couldn't afford an RS, OP?
Fucking pleb.

Enjoy your FWD faggot.

M8 dont even bother ive fucked more bitches than you even had hot dinners nigger.

>is an old 383
Totally nailed it user

THIS

Don't lie faggot, the only blond you take home is your mommy.

why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?

it looks like a Fiesta Sport u fuck, not a ST. Only got like 120hp or smth

My mums dead you cunt. Dont even go there

>Bass player
Hahahahahahaha yeah I bet you get ALL the bitches, don't ya? Hahahahahaha

Zx6r here this nigga look like the "I'm in me mums car bitch"

You cant even see the upgrades under the hood bitch so how d fuck would you know? St with mad cash spent upgrading

The best tho m8 so go fuck yourself! Anyway im off now bitches to fuck and goto go get my whip washed.

Oh wow sick burn bro.

You're an idiot. Turn off your mommy's computer and go to bed, kiddo.
And give her back the keys to her fiesta sport.

If I post the keys to my car(proving you're poorer than me) will you kill yourself ? Will include time stamp

Do it then faggot! Coz we all know you wont you newfag.

Lol! It's a Fiesta ST. Nice 1600 bro. How many spark plugs should I take out before racing you? Don't want to embarrass you too much.

Fuck off

Here you go poor fag

Cute

Awwwh, I'm sorry bro, did I hurt your feelings? Go get a de CAT and a software upgrade. You could maybe beat a 160hp civic then? You'll also totally impress the other kids at McDonald's. I'll be here pulling out some plugs to give you a chance, ok?

cute.

Nice what model is that from?

2006 F430

Right on. OP should go wash his car my servants take care of that am I right

>My mums dead you cunt. Dont even go there
>Emotionally unstable faggot
>Kys

I like washing my car. Sense of pride and care. I only take it out a handful of times per year. I just don't trust many places to wash it for me

By wash I mean drive it to the detailer

Is that the mischa bodykit for the older SL500's? Love this shit.

Guess I just enjoy doing it myself

If you only drive this a few times a year what's your daily?

nice 430

Supercharged M3

To you too, user

good to know there's another owner on here

you are all bunch of niggers

I drove a m3 with the dainin (sp?) sc kit that was a savivage car.

Such hilariously impractical cars, yet I fall in love again every time.

Dinan. They don't make FI kits. Just Software and some bolt ons

from where I am, only gypsies and dumb fitnes-fags drive bmw

>WA plates
Are you the dude who gave me $100 because I offered to give your wife and you a free donut???

MY HEMI COULD WHOOP YOUR ASS WITH CHRONIC UNDERSTEER AND RELIABILITY ISSUES

get out of here black lightning, your car is gay and will always be gay

Are you sure about that?

sure,sure

It's a good comfortable daily.
No
Haven't looked in a while I suppose. Mine is ESS. As far as I'm aware of, they don't for E92

Traded cars with friends and got to drive the 12C and Huracan, which should I dump

caranddriver.com/reviews/dinan-supercharged-s3-r-m3-specialty-file

Cute.

Yeah that looks like an e46. I was confused about which generation you were referring to. My apologies.

Trips don't lie poor fags dont know of these things but it was a e92 that i drove

Looks like a twelve year old with him mommys car

McLaren it is

Ew. Slow and can't corner. Go home.

Why are you shit talking this is now a rich fag discussion.

Isn't that the same car...

No worries, I'm not very knowledge about BMWs these days. I'm looking to trade the F430 up to a 458 shortly.