ITT we only talk in the form of a question

ITT we only talk in the form of a question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck did you start this thread not in the form of a question then?

Do you think it's cause OP is teh sux?

Surely anything can become a question with a question mark at the end so this thread is as stupid as you are for making it without asking a question first?

Do you not even realise that the shit you wrote isnt a question? Do you know that you can't just put a question mark at the end and call it a question?

Well mine was a question and so was yours, I'm pretty sure your mother dropped you on your head as a baby and smoke meth during pregnancy amirite?

see what I did there?

Do you want to look up some English grammer?

What's the distance?

Or some spelling for you sir?

Don't you think it would be useful to look up the proper spelling of the words you use before using them to criticize someone's grammar?

Don't you realize your hypocrisy?

How on EARTH did you beat me to that good sir?

He must have some pretty talented fingers, wouldn't you agree?

ayy bby wan sum fuk?

But why?

Denkste nich en mal dranna dat ich ne andre Sprache sprech du kanacke? Meinste ich hab ken autocorrect oder was?

Fuck you I'll post however I want.

How do I control these chuckles?

why does that question constantly haunt me?

Why so edgy ?

Why not?

don't you think it might have to be because he is a full-fledged faggot?

>But is it how to greentext ?

Is everyone in this thread a faggot?

Yeah user, why the long face?

Why is this thread so full of the homosexualism?

wouldn't you agree that it's the direct result of having everyone communicate in a blatantly fake sophisticated tone, thereby coming across as insincere fedora-caressing dick-boxes?

Why does my pee hurt after I slammed your mum?

my lovely obese virgin faggot, maybe it's just another symptom of your full-blown psychosis?

I also forgot my pants by her end table, could you be a lad and fold them up for me?

my dear sir, wouldn't you agree that your schizophrenia is a lovely distraction from a life distressed by a quadruple-chin and endless virginity?

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

Sup guys.

We were merely discussing me and your mothers sexual life, why lash out so strongly?

my friend, couldn't you tell that i was simply commenting on the beauty of tuning out impotence via obesity?

Now now user... Why are you trying to sound smarter than you really are? Dont you know that makes you look edge and beta as fuck?

my lovely obese schizophrenic, why are you getting so frazzled over my charitable comments?