Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0trO5hHwQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cunt looks like a gremlin

Fetal alcohol syndrome

caterpillareybrows/10

Looks like her little brother in a cheap wig

Has a mouth of a leviathan crack whore

Another jelly femanon will never look this good.

Cunt face

the carpet doesn't match the drapes

She's probably cruel

find a flaw

Doesn't have my dick in her mouth

nikki minaj is gross

flawless

Yolandi is life

Nose pointing up :(

You know what.... She is pretty flawless

seems she's out of the kitchen might be wrong

she has a tranny voice

What's this chick's name? Dokata something?

>she keeps getting older and older

google

She likes black cock

her flaw is she has blond hair, white skin. that combination is low contrast. will make any girl automatically ugly.

Ew

Elle fanning? I seriously can't tell if they're the same person or not...

there is only one queen of Sup Forums

butterface?

Not nude

She's pro-gun

Bailey thread please

completely flawless

she doesn't check her pits

>find a flaw
Weired nose if you look close

You clearly didn't do any research, like assuming Homer Simpson has jaundice.

nudes?

for years I lusted after Alyson, hoping against hope that one day we would meet and I would be able to plunge my throbbing cock inside her moist, inviting vagina

But then i heard she screwed pretty much everyone on the set of Buffy - including Eliza Dushku - but in a nice, loving way - and then ended up marrying Alexis Denisof, so I lost interest

Plus she's kinda pudgy now.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0trO5hHwQo

check your eyes then, the two sister doesn't look even remotely alike.

Evolution seems to have given this bangkok blowfish the jaw of an austrian

see

My dicks not in her

resting bitch face. in fact, I hat that fucking face. I see it on fat girls everywhere now.

Crooked teeth, off-set eyes

fucking adorable

TOP KEK

This

She's a prostitute. It was on the news

Nikki can get it anyday

what are you implying?

eye color, jaw, nose and mouth are completely different.

disgusting

The next time you lust over an image, or the idea of having sex with an amazingly beautiful woman such as sweet Elle here, I want you to realise something, and picture this the next time you fap over the created memory of your coitus;

At some stage in her life, she's been sat on the toilet for at least 20 minutes, straining like fuck to squeeze out a massive turd, taking a deep breath and clenching her stomach muscles in an attempt to put some pressure behind the huge, stodgy stool of digested food and stomach acids that is currently forcing her anus to painfully widen. Then there's that small spiky bit of shit that pokes out the side and scratches the side of her rectum as she strains, bringing tears to her eyes, so she shifts to one side and tugs on a cheek to make it a little easier for the painful piece to pass.

Then it snaps, and the gigantic depth charge plunges into the water, splashing her arse cheeks with pissy and shitty water, but she can't relax as the turd is still halfway out, and if she unclenches, she just known it'll vanish back up her arsehole like a botfly larvae.

Finally the solid shit passes, but is immediately followed by the newer, softer shit which splurts out of her rectum like someone paint-spraying a fence in a cacophony of loud noises and a stomach-emptying stench that clings to the walls and won't shift for hours

Now she's finished, she takes the pressure off her knees, groaning as her spine rights self, having been arched over for so long. She grabs some paper and wipes, but it was messier down there then she thought, and she realises to lat she's just spread liquid shit all over the inside of her butt cheeks and near her vaginal entrance, and it takes another 20 sheets and 10 wipes before she can be sure it's all gone.

Then of course, it's another 5 minutes at the sink trying to get all the shit out from under her fingernails.

I was agreeing with you, and linked to an image that proved your point

d..did Willow fuck Giles?

There are no black dicks

If you've seen the BTS stuff from 'Once More with Feeling', you'll see a few shots that display how very, very 'close' they were

>there is only one queen of Sup Forums
nigga priisu

I love you.

yeah well okay fine.

this activates my almonds

I have no words for this. user, is your brain ok? Are your eyes open? Do you need help?

I'm okay with that. I'd still suck an M&M out of that perfect ass even after that massacre on the toilet.

the flaw is my dick is not twitching as it pumps my seed deep into her unprotected pussy

dat cold stare..

She's white

What are you a fucking commie?

You couldn't be more wrong.

Looks like a fucking alien... Would fuck the alien tho...

she's not