>go get said half bag
>got inside and weighed it
>was only a quarter bag
>message my guy and let him know about it
>calls me paranoid
>tell him fuck you, I payed for a half bag
>send him pic of the bag on the scale
>he caves and says he'll fix it

What a fucking dick, once he fixes this shit I'm never gonna order from him again

Pic related, what I'm smoking to calm me down

fucking shitty dealers man

Yeah fuck them, when I get a place with a backyard I'm gonna start growing my own.

Shitty dealers, on par with the dealers that sell and immediately say 'Hey, mind if I get a nug off you?'

yea fuck him
he knew damn well what he did

Lel, never heard that one, you'd think dealers already have enough shit to smoke.

If you think that's retarded, I was buying off my neighbor once and while I was at work she broke into my house, stole some paychecks and tablets, and tried to cash the tablets in at a pawn shop and turn the checks in at a local grocery store for cash. NYS law is that pawn shops have to keep recorded documentation of who sells what for legal reasons (like this) so they can nab anyone selling stolen goods and the grocery store has cameras pointed at the check cashing location so the police said its an open and shut case. Bitch, I was a loyal customer, why'd you have to fuck it up?

Jesus Christ man, that's fucked up, what a bitch, I would have gone and fucking wrecked that bitches shit if I were you.

Nah, the tablet she stole was an old ass Kindle and the pawn shop gave her 12 bucks for it. Cop said that's hilarious, that's basically a buck a year in prison for her.

I also didn't lose out on the paycheck as work just cancelled that check and issued me a new one. The store got screwed in all of this, they cash the check on the spot but they go through Western Union and we cancelled the check before it was processed by WU.

lel, still I would want to have gotten back at her in some way, I'd probably drive a nail in to one of her cars tires or something

also I assumed the tablet was an expensive one.

doesn't matter. the point is she broke in your own place and stole some of your shit. if you are making the situation lesser because of the value of a kindle, you are on some shit. i'd still want to fuck her up once she got out.

What is that? Cornmeal?

I had a dealer that dealt with my friends, good dude; little thick in the head but always honest in his dealings. Started dating my sister who is a meth head, she landed up stealing from him and fucked everything up. Then stealing from me, then fucking the family house.

Things went hella downhill from there, she lost everything so my father built her a small flat thing at the family home; she sold my motorbike, fucked up everything I was keeping there. Father shrugged his shoulders because he was too much of a bitch to do anything about it, so I walked out on them all.

It's a couple years down the track and good dude dealer hates me by association, haven't talked to my father despite him saying he fucked up bigtime, sister is in jail and family home landed up on the market but later rejected because a meth test turned up that it needed basically refitting because she'd started trying to make shit in the basement.

Out of all of this I've become extremely aggressive towards lairs and assholes so OP I salute you.

>Nigga moment

Weed with kief on top.

Fuck yea nigga I do a hard line of cornmeal every morning just to get me out of bed in the morning. Get on my level

Snorting it is for pussies, real men inject cornmeal.

What a crazy bitch, sounds like your father got what he deserved.

Is that what happened to the Noid? Always wondered where he disappeared to, now I know. Cornmeal addiction is no joke kids.

i sold weed illegally for years, i never shorted anyone but if i did and they complained i would never serve them again, i hope you never find weed again user fgt OP go fuck yourself you needy worthless cunt

loser going no where in life detected

Thats one of the reasons why i want to get a medial card.
>tfw i dont have anything to smoke
>tfw weed is calms me down enough to rest at night.
such a god damn restless night too.

You're a cunt.

faggot detected

>Carl Sagan is a loser
>Michael phelps is a loser
>usain bolt is a loser

I know what you mean man, I haven't slept right since 2009, started smoking 2 years ago and I actually get sleep now.

no you dumb fuck i smoke daily, the fact that you plan on one day getting your own place is loser talk, fgt lives with mommy

cool fuckin story m8

No, I said when I get a place with a backyard faggot, I don't have a backyard right now.

just ignore me im bitter and tired passing out soon i hate myself and OP for not living in a medically legal state

where are you? im sorry to hear that man meth is fucked

you sound like a piece of shit, i hope you get arrested selling drugs to a cop.

says the dude cruising Sup Forums in the middle of the night

Where u from?What state r country?

i haven't found anything that works as well as weed.
though, my tolerance is not helping my paychecks, so i really should find an alternative that doesn't have irritating side affects.

>sold weed illegally for years
No shit sherlock, I'd be more amazed if you had done it legally.

You
>gets ripped off hardcorw
>doesn't complain
What are you? Some kind of cuck?
We were ready to beat a guy over £30 just on principal

Australia mate

Damn, I just moderate man and if I build up too much tolerance I take a week off.

>buying drugs from people high on drugs while selling them
>complaining on the internet about pothead math skills to a bunch of people who dont give a shit
yeah youre a real genius

no one ever heard of the darnknet ?
i dont even bother with street dealers because the only ones i met werent reliable also its a fucking hassle to meet them and stuff.

I had that problem. DPH is actually nicely sedating in low doses I've found (75-100mg). The higher doses involve a really shitty delerium so I don't bother with that. I just go back and forth, weed for a month or so then DPH for a month or so, to keep one tolerance from getting too high. Seems to work pretty well, but I know a lot of people consider DPH a shitty drug because of its deleriant effects.

LOL

I have cameras set up throughout my house. If my dealer pulled this shit with my, my roomies and I would be rolling up on his place with 3 shotguns and a bump-stock m4. Clean his shit out, because I know he's got about 75k of green and snow.

It's some bloke I know from college and I can't be bothered with the darknet tbh

Dude was sober, he's just a dick.

Fuck my life. I'm 21 years old and I've never even seen weed, fucking awesome to be a socially awkward assburger in a country where weed is illegal. I know that like 90% of people have tried it in their teens anyway, I've never even had the chance.

dont know how good the supply is in aussi land but its really easy once you got into it.

If you short someone and don't fix it, you are

a) a piece of shit
b) fixing to get your ass shot
c) probably a fucking nigger

if you actually think the dealer didnt fucking know what he was doing you are a bigger idiot than op.

The supply is pretty decent and most dealers are pretty easy going and cool about things.

What did I do that was stupid?

you should have just stabbed him obviously.

>selling weed illegally
underage b&

Lel

Go kick his door in and take what he owes you otherwise no one will give you a fair deal abs he knows he can short you whenever. Plus he can't call the cops lol