I need some really good horror movies

I need some really good horror movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BaF-YgmBNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

whats the scariest movie you seen, if its worthy, I will suggest one.

Any specific genre of horror? and are you looking for something that's actually scary or something just fun to watch.

TBH I haven't really seen anything that made me scared, this is why I'm making this thread. I guess Alien is probably the only movie that made me scared.
Anything that's good

I liked the evil dead remake

Thanks ill give it a go

Event horizon

The Hallow (2015)...evil beings torment people out in the dark, Irish woods.

Baskin is another good foreign horror gem

The Possession of Joel Delaney is pretty scary. The last ten minutes or so is definitely not for the easily offended. The last section isn't particularly gory but there's a notorious scene involving two child actors.

The Taking Of Deborah Logan

This is just a personal favorite of mine, and not something most people would probably call a scary movie. Actually, it's an eighties low-end A/High-end B, but check out the eighties remake of The Blob. It has some pretty decent practical effects, even for almost thirty years later.

Audition

Umm, wrong pic

dooood, love the Blob!

Fucking nice film though! Miike's done some great stuff.

Scariest film I've seen is probably The Babadook

The Thing remake. Creepy parts. Hard to unsee.

Event horizon
REC saga (only the first is scary tbh)
Dawn of the dead
Cloverfield (half way scary)
Resident evil (only the first is good)
I'll think some other movie....

Thanks, ill try to give all of these a go.

Human centipede
Hostel saga

Yeah, man, you're right! It's probably even more scary than Pokemon!

IMPRINT.....that movies nuts

DUBS!

Dawn of the Dead is the best.

Not a scary movie, but a wonderful comic horror adventure.

I think it's his best after Audition. But if nuts is the case, Visitor Q is simply beyond belief.

My favourite movie when I was a teenager.
When there is no room in hell...

Lucio Fulci (pic related) is cool as fuck too!

Finally the good guys are coming to the thread. Thought this was bound to be normie talk v.2000

Visitor Q is one of my favorite movies. I actually find it poignant and uplifting.

Yeah, Miike's universe is often so unique that we come out of the experience really refreshed. Have you watched Nekromantik, that I posted in the thread?

Definitely underrated. Far superior to the crap originl

You queer?

if you like some good spycho horror with traps n plottwists and a good storry behind all of it look the Saw movis they are pretty good

Too bad you know that faggot was talking about the new one...

You queer?

Leave

NOW

Look up we are still here for a really good 70s throwback horror film, with amazing practical sfx

You queer?
You queer?

This is a
> spycho horror with traps
and is less gay than Saw. Op should watch it instead

Childs Play and Childs Play 2 are still some of my favorites

I love his mpd work

I don't see may suggestion about the last decade, good horrors are rare, but there are some, let me suggest
Byzantium (2013)
and
Black Death (2010)

as fine examples

watch Blair Witch project alone, in the dark
>dank me l8er

This.

And this.

watch links plox?

Grave encounters is pretty cool

the only good saw is the first

Hatchet 1 and 2

those lazy motherfuckers used the exact same picture on two different covers

This, or if you want more mental/modern

I just saw Green Room and it was quite good

Sorry, these are only good for sjw/fedoras: feminist vampires or "the church made the plague a bad thing" - these are not great movies

Here's a horror movie: Detroit

Nah, here's the original poster for sequel.

> looks at this image
> thinks 'eeeew disgusting feminist

Sorry to inform you, but your issue is not political. You're a fag in denial, Sup Forumsro.

If u havent seen it, this is good for spoops

Martyrs (2008)

Youre a confirmed fag obviously to suggest those movies together. Byzantium is ok tho the ending is bullshit "down with patriarchy" nonsense

This one's pretty fucked up.

I prefer shows that are based on true stories.
1. A Haunting (series by Discovery Channel)
2. Insidious series (although filled with jump scares, but is slightly based on true stories)
3. Find documentaries from demonologists on YT.

True horror is found in demonic hauntings. Demonologists will tell you what true horror is.

Was literally just about to post these two, great taste user!

seen this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=9BaF-YgmBNk

Its pretty spoopy imo

Honestly the worst movie I've ever seen

Thanks, they're my favorite horror movies.

Paranormal Witness b/ro.. some eps are shit but some are the best ever

Who said I suggested them? Seriously, man... Try to brake your thoughts a little bit. You're too carried way with this stuff. Not good for you. There's no point in hating SJWs if you're going to be as monomaniac, paranoid and annoying as them.

Scariest shit ive ever seen was Kim Kardashian's ass

Wow. Thanks for this, user.
Will definitely watch this.
Honestly, I am interested in demonic entities.
I just don't like to start studying them because things could go funky very fast if I do something retarded.
Also am a Deist so I got no Jesus to back me up in case of demonic attack.

Scariest movie ever is Mama Mia

Thanks. Will chickenout.

There's always mental sanity as a backup.
> works like a charm

It was a shit movie.
>only noble males become vampires
>now a prostitute is one, but they decide to let her live because they are merciful
Right, it's trash - Near Dark is a much better vampire flick.

How would I fucking know, dummy? I took the opportunity to call you political dick suckers out. Both those movies are not great bc SJW where there is a lack of talent. I think you both can relate

u welcome user, i hope u enjoy it; it's mainly about that. Demons.

>true horror can be found in demonic hauntings
The ones that don't exist because demons aren't real? Those ones?

Go watch the shows and you can hear firsthand accounts, you can always tell yourself hundreds of people are lying because that would be logical

The original Evil Dead.
It Follows.

Yeah, how would you know??? So why would you say it was, if you had no way of knowing? Didn't you saynit was? Now your defence is the opposite?
I also didn't say that those movies were great, read my posts. Why do you believe things that didn't happen, and act passionately over them? Something is wrong with your life, user. Seriously, stop, rethink. You don't need this.

>demons don't exist
LOL. You suddenly an expert now?
What are you basing this statement on, user?
Logic?
I dare you to attend exorcisms just to see the other side of the argument.
I just hope you or your family never experience a demonic attack.

Anecdotal evidence is not scientifically verifiable and recreatable proof of demons, ghosts and the like.
How they feel does not make it supernatural. While it may be a fearsome event for them, it is not proof of paranormal causes.

>Anecdotal evidence is not scientifically verifiable and recreatable proof of demons, ghosts and the like.
Anecdotal evidence doesn't prove it to be unreal, as well.
Many scientific breakthroughs come from anecdotal evidence.
Maybe we just don't have the right tools to investigate that dimension.

Yes, it is logical. Countless diverse opinions exist on every subject imaginable, with thousands of people backing each side of them. If several people confirming something made it true, we'd have several things in the world that are two opposites at the same time. An idea that is the total opposite of logic.

This.

See Delusion, schizophrenia and other mental illnesses do not demons make.
As for expert - yes. I am an ordained minister who counsels to the spiritually bereft. I am often called to consult on cases, in those times I always work with a licensed psychologist because 10 times out of 10, it is mental issues and not spiritual ones.
I have my faith, but mankind is plagued enough by evil of a mortal, scientifically understandable and treatable nature.

>I am an ordained minister
Then you should be aware that the Catholic church has a special unit of exorcists.

my nigger

Anecdotal evidence is by its very nature a logic fallacy.
I suppose you believe the Russian actually made a homonculus from his semen and a chicken egg too.

Believing is seriously discussing a subject, believing the Catholic Church has ministers.

Which is rarely used because of the improved testing required to allow such a special request.

Are we not suggesting movies anymore? Argument fags.

how?