YLYL

YLYL

Squat barefoot, and comfortable on the toilet. You can even undress your pants and make yourself very comfortable.
Sthraighten up your back, relax your anus. Sense the full bowel, the pressure of it inside you, and the desire and the need to get rid of it. Feel the pressure of the thighs on the abdomen,
And think: I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting! And so on... find your own expressions. You have to feel the shit actually coming out of you. Relax and open your anus, sigh with relief, immagining and feeling over and again the sensation of the stool passing through the hole and falling out. You have to see it, live it.You have to be absolutely positive that the shit will come out. As if you were done already.
At the point when you feel that it is about to come out - raise your arms high up, almost to the point of bending backwards, (this position helps physicaly to eliminate without pushing) and shit. It will come out. If not on the first time, than next time, or the next. But if you try hard to do it, you will succeed.
It is important that you do not think "I must shit, I must shit." The word "must" is a no no.
You only CAN shit as much as you want.
It is like an art, and it is not easy, but the suffering of constipation can help you to become an artist.

cool cosplay

this gif has been in a shit ton of ylyls recently and i still dont get it :/

It's butts.

oh man thats pretty good

well, then you're retarded. Gtfo.

there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

What a cheetah.

I love this gif, but I hate that the dog that is thrown is a toy.

its a joke.

bathsalt

Activated almonds

I know. I always laugh out loud literally

Those fucktards who walk on the fucking road instead of pedestrian walkway deserve much worse treatment.

and I figuratively build a boat and shit my pants.

oh shit it works , why no one told me before

are you aware those subhumans are attacking trucks this way ? i hope truck drivers will start playing carmageddon with them soon

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get out

They're trying to jump on to the lorries to enter the UK.

Sauce?

this is shit level funny

thats coyote

is that king of internet ?

Hyena

you're a sad little man. have a chuckle mate, it won't kill you

gg

thread is dead

he died for our sins

And you're one of those shit critics that nobody cares what your opinions are

say what you want but this seems like a very difficult thing to do.

you know whats sad thing , content of this thread is average but still its one of best ylyl threads last 2 years

thats clearly dingo

I actually found this funny.

thats only because the bar has been lowered so dramatically.

Oh holy shit, this may be why I can't get a job

God, don't tell me those are refugees.

rip him

kek

CUNNNNT ...fucking got me straight away!!

CUNNNNNNT...and a 'fuckin' gain...

that's amazing

It's a scene from jurassic park