I'm a passing alt right trap and I want a patriotic Australian racist alt right bf who prefers being bottom in sex

I'm a passing alt right trap and I want a patriotic Australian racist alt right bf who prefers being bottom in sex

Not gonna happen. Get with reality

I don't care how passing you are, if you're genetically male and you want a boyfriend, you're not alt right.

Alt rights are socially liberal like Trump

Isn't Milo the most prominent alt right dude and he is a faggot that fucks niggers

That's a pretty sad excuse for an alt right philosophy. Doesn't fit the bill. REAL alt rights hate niggers, fags, spics, fatties, trannies, mudslimes, disobedient women, jews, fatties, cripples, retards, autists, hobos, the working class, libfags, and anyone else who isn't an affluent straight cis white male who agrees with them on everything. You and your Trump are just pussies if you can't fucking commit to hatred as a lifestyle.

Milo's a pussy who can't commit.

>REAL alt rights hate niggers, fags, spics, fatties, trannies, mudslimes, disobedient women, jews, fatties, cripples, retards, autists, hobos, the working class, libfags
that's ordinary dumb cuckservatives and nazies who give a bad name to the rightist ideology

Fuck you, this is the morally correct philosophy. It's a horrible vice to be any of the things in that list. All the people I've listed should be put to death.

>this is the morally correct philosophy
Not for alt rights

'alt right' doesn't has a real definition, but they include white nationalism so they do not specialy hat negros but they dont like'em. But alt right is extremly against immigration, both legal and illegal. For me this seems to be a racist act, but against every other land

I'm against non-white immigration to white countries, cause it 's dangerous for our liberalm values

I can fill the part, live in the UK atm tho

>REAL
thas a gud no scottishman phallusy right there m8

Do you have a muscle ass to please my femcock?

you've really got your work cut out for you, mister

bump

bump

Where are you from in Aus?

Adelaide

owwww that edge

newest addition to the collection

you all are such newfags

you oculd have had me but you're a man :(

tbh it looks like a real person really wanting it that just nver got it

ITT: people who suffer from so much anomie it hurts to laugh.

thats how i wrote it moron

not you. OP

If he cares about his own rights then he ain't right-wing no matter how much he claims.

That'd be me mate.

>But alt right is extremely against immigration
Except for when it got their ancestors to this country. :^)

g'day

You prefer being bottom with women?

either is fine

hbjuh

Look, this leftist is buttmad