Have you dated someone out of your league before? How'd it end up?

Have you dated someone out of your league before? How'd it end up?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have you dated someone
no

It was boring, most pretty girls have really stale personalities, terrible in bed etc.
Dumped her after she started talking about some gay tumblr shit and her true basic bitch attitude came out.

I left her country, so we broke up. It was fun as hell though. We did a shit ton of drugs, hit night clubs hard, and toured the country on my motorcycle.

never had a GF, how is it?

Dated a 10/10 qt 3.14, sex was great but she had a shitty personality. Always wanted her own way. Lasted 3 wees with her before I had enough of her shit. Sadly, most women seem like that these days, even the ugly ones.

dated two and had a chance to get with another but she had a bf and i'm a moralfag. she really liked me though and gave me an offer to go round hers while bf was at work for sexy times.

first grill was when I was a teen, we dated, fucked her, but ended up finding out she was a major whore, I mean literally has had sex for material things, so I got rid of her.
We were still friends well into my 20's, lost touch now.

Next grill was an armenian american grill (i'm britbong), I was staying in a commune and she came to visit, had fun for a month then she went home, we were still in contact for years I even slept with her again 3 years later when she came to london for a week.

despite my 2 years drought I have had quite a few good looking women and I'm not good looking myself either.

Still dating 8-9/10 cutie. Been together for almost 7 years. How? I'm not sure. But she kicks my ass at most video games and is ridiculously smart

Yeah, it sucked. Everywhere we went I'd catch guys glancing at her. When we'd visit with friends and people we didn't know were there, men would try to hit on her before they realized I was with her. Sometimes they'd continue just because I can only guess they thought, "If she's with him, then she's just killing time. I can totally get this bitch."

ITT: "I dated a hot girl but her personality sucked so I dumped her"

what really happened: "a hot girl gave me a chance for a few weeks and then fucked someone better, I cried and got butthurt and now I lie so I feel better about myself".

this

Yes.
Funny thing is, this 10/10 girl never thought she was out of my league or something, had no idea how perfect she really was. She was really insecure and had a low self-esteem. A lovely person, sweet and loyal and caring and supportive, her lack of self confidence was no turn off because of all her positive traits.

We ended things because she moved away, without physical contact it's impossible

After her IM attracted to girls with a low-ish self esteem

Yes
>pic related
I actually cheated on her several times, and was the one to break it off both times we broke up. Then I tried sliding back in there but she put me down that time. Kinda wish I hadn't fucked around, but the feelings were fading fast so it was inevitable. Eh.

If that's out of your league, then you must be a total dog.

Nice opinion bro

word. thats a super easy chubby slut

That chick isnt even hot man

>I know exactly what this persons personality is

Kek, nice wizardry m88

This guy has never dated a hot girl. They are fucking boring mate. Because having good looks are enough in the rest of their lives, they put no effort in anywhere else and that is most noticeable during sex. I would rather have an 8/10 freak than a 10/10 limp fish any day of the week.

Also samefagging urself doesn't make it any more convincing.

You roofless. I seent it

Yea. Ahe dumped me 2 years later for a pro athlete.

Felt bad man

>defending this fugly bitch so hard

user, she is a dog, you must be a complete train wreck

Is that dirt?

>being this proud of your opinion

That's cute bb, lemme know when I start caring :)

>Sadly, most women seem like that these days,

Wow. Amazing that you've dated most women.
I mean i guess you've dated at least 100 women to even begin to make that kind of sweeping generalization

And that creature is?

Dating one right now. Has a Master's degree in International Law and is a 9/10 according to all my friends. Not kidding, she could be in Suits—that type of girl.

>pic very related

It'll end up with me disappointing her: I don't want children, I don't want a relationship, and knowing myself the sex and the conversations will get boring just on account of them being with the same person for a long while.

We've kept coming back to each other for years on end, with years of radio silence in between.

So I'm just riding out the joy while it lasts. So here's hoping it won't crumble too soon.

>>>Have you dated someone out of your league before?

Yes, Married, 1 child.

Yup, 9 months in already. She used to be a little fat so she still thinks she's 'ugly', but even then her face was still 9/10

I can testify to the dubs
Hot girls get it easy in life, they lack character skills, they don't even know how to cook or clean and when it comes to sex they are stargazers, because they are self indulgent and narcissistic. Things like this are common with people who have an easy life and don't know struggles.

they have personalities, they just treat you like shit and don't fuck you hard because you are not in their league at all. You're a rebound at best for when the real man comes along.

Well first of all, there's no such thing as "out of your league". Just because a woman has more money to spend on skin care products to make themselves look prettier doesn't make them better than the butterfaces.

It also doesn't make them better in bed. For the sake of this thread though, yes. I've dated a couple of exceptionally hot women who could probably get into modelling if they wanted to.

It wasn't fun or exciting.

Most of the super attractive women I've met throughout my life have had life handed to them on a pedestal. They never had to think for themselves, they have no life experiences and they have the personality of a slug. Worst of all, they're all complete vanillas in bed. They're not up for doing anything fun or exciting, they just lay there like a starfish.

They're dumb as fuck because of the points above, never having to think for themselves. I've found myself at peace by pursuing average girls or butterfaces. These are girls who have smooth rocking bodies but weren't coddled through life and have some sort of personality or thought process.

I've even lived with one of those "out of your league" girls and it was fucking miserable. She had her own money and her own car but every time we ran out of anything, it was the end of the world. She spent at least 8 hours a day looking at her fucking phone stalking her Facebook wall and talking shit about her friends and their lives.

>She had her own money and her own car but every time we ran out of anything, it was the end of the world
Explain user

It's easy. If we ran out of toilet paper, she would complain and throw a tantrum rather than going to get more.

She would drink the last of the milk, put an empty carton back in the fridge (which pissed me off to no end) and then complain there was no milk. She was messy as hell and would leave her clothes everywhere. Then, she'd complain she had no clean laundry.

All she ever did was complain and talk shit about her "friends". I'm glad I dropped her and let her suck the life out of the next poor sap. Whenever I'd suggest we wrestle playfully or do anything, she'd just give me some awkward look and say "no that's stupid" while being nose deep in her phone.

She never forgot to complain that we never did anything fun though. Good times.

You can date her, but I doubt she's out of anyone's league

Marry me :o

That was beautiful user

Don't have to date them to know what they're like.
Go white Knight somewhere else and get some ointment for that butthurt you're experiencing

>. She was messy as hell and would leave her clothes everywhere
most girls are like this user, they don't learn basic tidiness until they become women..

sounds like the girl was mollycoddled and had mommy and daddy do everything for her, never learnt how to take care of herself.
let me guess, she had no idea how to cook a meal either.

She treated me shit
So I kept her around for some more sex.
Then dumped her.
She once said " no one has ever dumped me"
So when I got rid of her I made sure to explicitly state 'I AM DUMPING YOU!!!"
Did it on the phone.
So the bitch calls back "HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU ARE DU(click) .

She's make way more money than I and gets hit on often. She said she was in love with me and already together in her mind.

She tried to cook. She'd also leave ingredients out because she didn't like them and if she was missing ingredients, she took on the "how important can they be" approach.

I don't know much about her parents and I only met them a couple of times but they seemed just as dumb as she was.

My girlfriend is "out of my league". We knew each other since we were born basically since our parents were best friends.

She was always popular in school, having a lot of friends and guys hitting on her while I was more "nerdy" and quiet. People always were surprised to find out that we were dating.

She also was the prom queen and I wasn't the king (it was some gay guy).

21, and we're still together, now living with each other up at uni.

That's because any woman who attends those conventions is out of their fucking minds. They're all crazy. Run.

>nigger
>hot
pick one

Skinny black women usually prefer white men and don't want anything to do with black men. It's a weird trend I've noticed. Most of them also speak fluent English.

It's usually the fat she-boons who wear 1,000 different colors on their wardrobe that prefer the "real niggas".

Badly

yeah
she was pretty much the most underrated girl in my year, had probs 2nd or 3rd best ass and a rack to die for but she was way smarter than me, i had no idea what to talk to her about. took her to the movies for the first date. i was trying to plan dates and shit, she forgot one of them and was really apologetic. 2 weeks later asked her if she lost interest and clearly she was trying to find a way out cos immediately she was all like 'i have so much work to do i hope you dont mind' etc etc etc. so yeh got nowhere near any sexy time. basically just texted a person for a month and thats it

The two girls I dated that were out of my league ripped one of my balls off each and left me laying in the road like a cabbage. One after the other.

Never fully recovered. Never dated super-hot again.

Somehow I've only dated people out of my league. My only redeeming physical trait is that I'm a tallfag.
The girls themselves have mostly been edgy alt types who liked me because of the art I make.
Once they realize I'm actually an autistic depressed faggot with no real personality, we go our separate ways.

Overall, it's gone okay.

user are you a blob monster?

It's weird as i ask myself everyday how it happend for 4/10 me to get 9/11 gf. But i'm happy and she is so

Your black girl is hot, but she has no ass. That's why other black dudes pass her up

Lmao, you know you're crying as you write all this

Financially.
Upper middle class girl, I'm from a very poor family.
She worked for a bank, started acting better than me when she made friends there.
Told her to fuck off, went to grad school, life is so much better without all that stress. Destroyed me at first, then I just quit being a faggot. Found real confidencd.

is she foreign?

Black girls like white faggots they can dominate.
She's getting that nigger dick behind your back bro, sorry.

I fucked the same girl, lol!

I don't think so, she loves me very much.

alright alright

>

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Which country?

That's amazing. Sometimes I feel like I'll never have a girlfriend. I'm attractive I get stared at and complimented all the time but I'm an introvert, so unless you talk to me first we'll never talk. It sucks, no matter how bad I want to say something first I just can't and don't even know what to say.

No. Edgy alt girls like tall, wimpy guys they can dominate. I've seen it all the time.

They can tell themselves he dominates them, cause tall, while they really dominate him

Like having a dog, but the sex is less hairy.
More demanding though

wtf is dat lmao

Yes.
It did not go well. I was absolutely filled with jealousy because she was just flooded with flirtations from guys that were WAY better looking than me. Even right in front of me.
>be out somewhere
>some stud starts hitting on her
>she tells him she's with me, her boyfriend
>guy looks at me dismissively and says something like "oh hey guy" and goes right back to flirting with her

The sex was good, but no better than with an uggo or an average looking girl. It's not like that pretty face makes her vagina spin around and vibrate on your dick.

3 out of the 5 relationships I've been in.

Date a physically attractive 9-10, when you're a 6, and find out she's intellectually a 4, and has the personality of a 2, & you're actually out of her league.

Eventually you realize there are no leagues, and people who think there are are clueless retards. Everyone is a fuckup.

Nah. You can tell she doesn't respect you.
She looks like the man in the relationship.

you must be old af

Bad. She was super hot, but she was a cutter. Made thing difficult, constantly using me as a counsellor. Got tired of her shit. She was a freaky motherfucker in bed though, so I do have some fond memories.

She loves me, everyone says you can see it on her.

Mostly they just had low self esteem for whatever reasons and I was nice enough and average-looking enough to not disgust them..

It definitely wasn't by any merit of my own, but I still got to smash so it's all good.

Jesus wtf guys I dated a 10/10 once, i was skinny fag with long hair, and I allways asked myself why is she dating me. Once I got guts to come open and ask thsi stuff we were in half a year relationahip. And she just said, you listen to me, you care for me and make me laugh. I was actually stunned. I mean most of you describe hot chicks as scumbags... I was lucky to get that girl in my life. Now we are close friends. I date someone more my level girl. And she is our close friend. I guess iam lucky ....

Nah. You are just emotional security for her. Sonething safe and easy. She probably feels a little bad when she is fucking other niggers, but it isn't enough to stop her. A woman has needs.

I'm pretty sure this is Ted living with Robyn on how I met your mother..

I bet you didn't pick her up though. She DEFINITELY approached you. And because of that alone the relationship will not last

ugly cunt. what you talking about nigga

where are you from, east europe?

You tookthis right off my mind

>I mean most of you describe hot chicks as scumbags

Yeah, it's not like most of them are vain, self centered, spoiled cunts who are used to getting anything and everything they want because they're pretty. Oh wait...

Trips of truth

What exactly means out of my league? I've seen hundreds of times a situation when some ugly as fuck guy dated 10 out of 10 gal. Nothing is impossible.

Bad

Yeah, how can you tell ?

As I said I guess I was lucky.

lucky bastard! I'm white and I had black girl. best. days. of. my. life.

The fractured English, mostly.

cheesespin.net/
good website,very good

That's not an opinion look at that fucking reptile, it has 2 sets of eyelids

Oh sorry guys....

Thank you

It ended horribly... Have a 3yo daughter with the 9/10 girl. I only see my daughter once or twice a fortnight because all I know is study and work. I don't have many friends and I have only dated single mothers since then. The girl I am currently dating is nice she does my chores and works, but her 4yo son is a bit of a handful at times.

I've dated a few girls much hotter than I, one that was incredibly smart too. But like everyone says here, girls like that "expect" too much because idiot fucktronauts like the cucks on here will do ANYTHING for them. So, after a year or so of putting up with their demanding shit, things go bad.

>be me, a 6
>get married to a 6
>have an amazing marriage
>buy two houses
>she gets a new job
>loses her fat
>gets idiots following her around
>turns into 8 body, 3 personality
>kisses some guy
>be me and gtfo

By bitch, I ain't putting up with your shit anymore. Seriously, fat girls with low self esteem are the best girls. They will literally do anything for a decent man.

>mfw her ass is many shades darker than the rest of her

and the dumb faggot thinks he's won some sort of prize with that chimp

I got over defensive, controlling. Didnt want to let her out of my sight.

Kinda gay tbh fam

Same here user.

Funny story.
Dated this girl Katie way back in the day.
10/10, perfect tits, beautiful. She was 18, I was 19.
>out of my league
One day I find out she's fucking a guy from the Detroit Red Wings (Aaron Ward).
I confront her, she dumps me, I'm crushed. Like - heartbroken.
>fast forward to present, yes, oldfag here
I run into her. Her teeth are yellow and her skin looks like leather from smoking. She is a luntatic hardcore animal rights activist. Cat lady. Straight up crazy bitch. Looks awful. Has some shit job, she never finished college or had any hustle.
I on the other hand, have grown into a VGL guy (so I'm told) and I'm very successful.
She wants to hang out, very flirty, obvious what she wants. I literally laughed in her face, couldn't help it.
>Mfw I'm now WAY out of her league.
Was a wonderful, wonderful day my friends.