/transepl/

mane scored the winner at the emirates while flopitaryan couldnt get on ahead of fellaini edition

boosenal booed off after getting klopped subedition

spaniards who will suck poops cock for winning with a penalty and an own goal or shitpost about la liga being anything other than the sunny spl are not welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MatthewStanger/status/764884194791219205
youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Man Utd so good?

ARSENAL STILL LOSIN

mane is based lads

>spaniards who will suck poops cock for winning with a penalty and an own goal or shitpost about la liga being anything other than the sunny spl are not welcome here
it's not my fault the eplel was so easy to rape for poop

DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE G?

twitter.com/MatthewStanger/status/764884194791219205

CRASHING THIS CLUB

Why even bother mentioning lel liga? It's just a league for gays that fancy Ronaldo and BLM Messi fanboys.

>it's a liverpool delusion episode

>Le Cut Inside Mane

>chelsea lose even more depth at the back after loaning hector to frankfurt

What the fuck is >our end game exactly? No back-up in an already shit defense. Unless Conte is some kind of wizard we're fucking fucked.

>you will never meet Zlatan, have a selfie with him and tell him how based he is

No media on this yet.

Is this real?

>liverpool scrape past an incompetent arsenal thanks to their incompetent defence nearly throwing away a 4-1 lead
>go into full-on delusion mode
lol

just wait until they grab a 1-1 draw against burnley lad don't worry

You have 25 minutes to nbame a premier league defender worse than Moreno

[spoiler]pls get the fuck out of >my club Moreno[/spoiler]

>lverpool whacked 4 past arsenal away despite only playing well for about 25 minutes

>Leicester have played four Premier League games without Robert Huth in their starting XI since the start of 2015/16 and they have failed to keep a clean sheet in all four of those matches (conceding six goals in total)

Wes Morgan confirmed for fraud.

Robert Huth confirmed for the only reason Leicester's defence were so good last season.

>tfw he pretty much guaranteed klopp kicking him out and replacing him this summer

why couldn't he wait just a few more weeks to be a total liability god dammit

>this invalidates the liverpool defence being total shit
If Klopp's just going to carry on Brenny's DEFENDING IS EASY nonsense they're going to challenge for nothing.

#HUTHFORENGLAND

he's not just a bad defender he's super lazy, he will charge forward and think 'my pace will cover me not sprinting the first 10m back' and then is fucking nowhere and >we get slaughtered

>klopp kicking him out and replacing him
I wouldn't bet on it

>Tfw it takes 5 games for city to adapt to Guardiola and the league will literally be crashed for the next 3 years with no survivors

You're overvaluing Pep's ability, especially with such a woeful squad at his disposal.

Yeah that didn't work at all under Brendan and we aren't missing three players form the defense

>woeful squad
>Best striker
>Best CB
>Best Am
>Best Wingers

LOL??!

>This is the first time since 1953-54 in the English top flight that the two top from the previous season have both lost their opening game.
The top two in 1952-53? Arsenal and Preston.

>it never ends for arselel

The squod is more than capable of winning the league, I'm just concerned that they can actually adapt to peps style.

Is he dare i say it, back?

Did Spaintards really think Pep's City looked good?

Why are they the worst soccer posters on this site

I feel like zlatan would be the kind of asshole to decline

anyone up for a tontine?
100 quid

>Unless Conte is some kind of wizard we're fucking fucked.

that's exactly what Conte is. seems like has full control on transfers. he wouldn't let anyone leave unless he says so.

t.Juventino

nice digits

You are banned pakiboo, stop evading.

If Mourinho on his second stint couldn't get full control of transfers then Conte sure hasn't.

Why is nobody talking about the fact that this Man United side played exactly the same way as they did under Van Gaal? They looked fucking identical to last season.

>we
are still shaking off the cobwebs of the FILOSOFY

because abu's aren't actually obsessed enough to watch them play, and Sup Forums doesn't have a tagalog board

JUST

>arsenal in charge of doing anything right

>bournemouth

LOL

hope he was wearing his crash helmet

le outshone by sissoko man wont do much to change this either 2bh

lel

He's really cool with the fans.
One of my friends was in charge of PSG's official snapchat and while Luiz Lucas and Matuidi were clearly the most available players, Zlatan was pretty cool.
The cunts were Verratti and Motta

Robot Wars, lads

WOULD YOU DIE IF I TOOK OFF THE MASK?

it would be extremely painful

I don't think you will see Mou's really team or tactics until the City game in 3 weeks. He has complained repeatedly that they didn't have enough pre-season because of the wasted week in China, and that the players were still in LVG mode.

The next 2 games are S'ton and Hull. He will be confident of beating both while he continues installing his system.

mourinho
>7 years of PL experience
>top quality manager
>top players
>money

klopp
>proved to be a pain in the ass for Buyern even when they were almost relegated
>builds a top squad with not so much money
>1 year experience in PL

conte
>top manager
>money
>good players

wenger
>shit but sometimes good manager
>kinda money
>still a good squad

poop
>won in two leagues were you couldnt lose even if you wanted to
>Barca with messi
>buyern after heynckes
>no CL with bayern
>implying winning the bundesliga with bayern is an achievement and not an obligation
>humilliated in the CL 3 years in a row
>no experience in actually competitive leagues

without counting other good teams/managers like spurs (pochettino) , lester (ranieri) , Southampton (puel), Watford (mazzarri), boro (karanka aka mourinho's offspring) and Everton (koeman) that could be obstacles for the top teams.

and people thinks he's gonna win anything... screencap this, faggots

this

1. liverpool
2. united
3. chelsea
4. arsenal
5. city

>wenger is shit

Come on now. I'm full on ABA, but even I can't bring myself to say something like that. Is he a stubborn dick with way too many excuses hid up his sleeve? Yes. Is he a shit manager? No way man. No matter how you twist his track record these last few years, he's been unbelievably reliable ever since he first got his job in 96.

>Kagawa was the best player at Dortmund la
>Pogba is useless he will never do anything good luck in Italy la
>Fergie is never wrong,Moyes will be a success la
>Moyes number 1. He won the Community shield la
>Fellaini is a great signing. He will crush it with Fabregas la
>Van Gaal is legendary he will be great la
>Di Maria is the best player in the world we will crush it la
>Falcao is objectively the best 9 in the world who will stop us la
>Mata carried Chelsea to a CL he will crush it la
>Herrera crushed it in Bilbao the new Xavi la
>Mourinho is the best coach in the world la
>#Pogback. Literally unstopable la
youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM (embed) (embed) (embed)

Desu Hector was never more than a number in the loan army. But yeah, Chelsea are thin at back, and who knows how Zouma will come back. I hope they know what they are doing.

for-three

Buzzing my tits off chaps, we're gonna win the fucking league :)

another irrelevant trip to filter

>impersonating based yuroking

fuck off

Lads, I think I have some updates on the gf to me situation, pretty stoked

>Why are they the worst soccer posters on this site
Because it's litterally two posters in these threads all the time. One is a bandwagoning Barca fan who thinks they're the good guys of football and every cule is GOAT while the other is a Madrid bandwagoner who shitposts with Perez images and shits on the premier league constantly.

before he left he was third choice CB

JT went off with a head injury last game.. if that happens tomorrow, we either get
Azpi---Cahill--Iva---Aina
or
Azpi--Cahill--Natty--Iva

I have no problem with loaning Hector as he is Champship quality, but they should have bought a defender

Yeah they're so cancerous, their broken English just makes them even more so.

I was going to say there is Mikel but I remembered he's at the olympics.

Based Iceland

>missing 4 of our first-choice back 5

>Aina
Chelsea will play a midfielder out of position before dare use anything close to a youth player.

maybe cuadrado, but he barely played in preseason, other than aina

go on then Henk-Jan

Arse fan tv started uploading. Meltdown,

I pray for a miracle and Claude appears.

that's my evening entertainment sorted lads

>Granit Xhaka has attempted 6 tackles since coming on; he hasn't won a single one and has committed 4 fouls

>No player committed more fouls in the Premier League this weekend than Granit Xhaka (4). He played 24 minutes

lmaooooooooo

lmao. How many million?

Show some respect to a TripGod.

>Implying I want to be BetaPower

Going on a third date with a girl I met a couple of weeks ago at a field hockey thing

----------------------Traore
Abraham-------Musonda------Kenedy
---------------Baker------Aké
Baba---Christiensen--Miazga--Kalas
-------------------Beeney

Kanté+€10m

Good on you. Is she fit?

It looked like it last season, but this transfer window confirms my theory that Chelsea top brass is trying to give game time to their youth. I expect Aina to become a starter after Conte tries Ivanovic and gets frustrated. Chalobah and Cheeks should also get a look in. The club also looks hesitant to go after a top CB because they are waiting for Christensen next season. It is still risky considering Zouma isn't healthy yet. They should at least be looking for cover at full back unless Kane will be used as cover when he heals. This theory goes out the window if they buy Lukaku and two defenders though.

>Van Laal

>Kalas
Lad was supposed to be promising as fuck now he's on loan to a team that could get relegated to league 1.

fuck off pedophile

Why do all those people in the background of the videos """""want""""" to be there

>He's still at the club after that Europa League Final
Liverpool fans had been saying how crap he was but that exposed him to an even wider audience.

he's made their defence more solid, only conceding a late consolation in the two wins so far

I really liked him and still do, but it seems like his career highlight might end up being a clean sheet against champs elect

Kante is the deal of the decade

In the English or Euro sense? What I've seen of her she's fit yeah. Smallish boobs, but with a nice waist/hips. But the hockey uniform helps with that anyway

Chelsea should buy a cb anyway, even with Christ coming back and Zouma back the defence wouldn't be great. And if they wanted a LB they had Ake, unless they think he's a more of a midfielder.

Rose is literally the best fullback in the league

Shaw gives him a run for his money 2bh

Didn't catch United's game today, how was he? And he needs to have a full season now to be considered desu

He seems to have all the positive LAD characteristics of Balotelli, without any of the bad ones.

Damn, that Liverpools feel is so great. Even when things go bad, you can look back and remember some moments like they'll almost positively leave a smile on your face. No wonder ABL are so bitter all the time.

what a fucking flop

Shaw's been dead forever, might not look too great over the year.

Could've been better actually, just a solid performance. Valencia was based though, he looks like 2012 Valencia again.

>That flag
>This topic

>Claude rant is up
football is fucking back lads
love it

>Conte
>top manager
can someone explain this to me? sure the guy put Juve back on their perch from midtable, but at top level he didnt really achieve shit. dominated serie a after moratti and berlusconi stopped giving a fuck and he got shat on in the cl every year. even allegri managed more than that and no one really rates him as high as conte. at italy NT he beat a long past it spain and had buffon an boateng bail him out till penalties vs germany. is it the 3-5-2 meme?

Can't wait for October 17 when Mkhitaryan rips Moreno a new one