Thoughts on tame impala

thoughts on tame impala

next beatles

boring psychedelic music that only annoying stoners enjoy

Could be the next Pink Floyd / Beatles, but their last album was ok but kinda generic.

This generations Beatles

I've never done the smonk and I enjoy
checkmate athetits

Lonerism is one of the best albums of the decade, not even memeing

I unironically agree this, but like a lot of people I found Currents pretty forgettable.

this

more like LAME impala

kinda fun if overplayed psychedelic music whose voacls remind me of Lennon, but kinda enjoyable on Sirius XM when the rest is pretty cookie cutter pop shit.

Currents is in my top five albums, but despite insistence from other anons I just haven't listened to their other stuff yet.

damn good psych pop but kind of bland everything sounds the same

Regardless of personal taste, the fact that this band is actually just one person writing and recording all the parts is super inspiring. There's something to be said about complete singular visions in music.

I love tame impala so much, one of my favorite bands atm

what this guy said

They fucking suck

i have avoided them entirely because I assume it is derivative psych rock

link me some of their better songs and I'll give my opinion

more like lame impala

fuck them

EP was pretty generic psych rock, but solid

Innerspeaker and Lonerism are very good

Currents is an awful Michael Jackson wannabe album only redeemed by Let It Happen

Overrated boring band for stoners

One of my fav bands right now desu

More like lame impala
Cringe

Some of the songs in Currents were really good like Love/Paranoia. If you don't like them you probably have weird/autistic taste like krautrock, Swans, or Jandek or something

Great stuff, ignore the hipster faggots here who listen to field recordings and African moaning exclusively. Lonerism and Inner Speaker are both 10/10 and so chill. Great for parties too.

Most reddit thing I've read all day

holy fuck what happened to my elitist music website

good music is good again. bad music is bad again. let's not let bad music ever be good anymore.

>ignore the hipster faggots here who listen to field recordings and African moaning exclusively

most accurate description of Sup Forums ive read

>all these losers getting mad that people like it when music sounds like actual music

>tripfag
Opinion discarded

>IF YOU DONT LIKE MY BEATLES RIPOFF BURGER RECORD BAND THAT SOUNDS AS LAME AND BLAND AS CHILLWAVE AND MACDEMARCO YOU'RE A TRYHARD

erryone stahp plaeez. was never that greatawesome, ever.

Haha good one bro you understand le Sup Forums culturez well xD
Fucking hipster

>these normies are so narrow-minded. Don't they know I'm already on post-dada psychowave death noise? i just wanna fucking go home and watch another marcel l'herbier film.

the new album from Pond is gonna be what Currents should have been.

IMO no one else is doing rock music better since Innerspeaker. I consider them our Radiohead

They're ok but I seriously don't get how they can be so big. I find them kinda boring, I'd rather just listen to UMO.

mgmt says hello

>implying we care for your opinion

I'm not a stoner and I like 'em

>anything released pre innerspeaker is gold
>innerspeaker is good
>lonerism is hit or miss on some songs overall nice sounds
>currents is pop dribble

His voice has gotten really fucking annoying. I found the holydrug couple and replaced kevin with them.

Lame Impala