What does b think of milo?

What does b think of milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/Dh0kg0FWmDrdaXToSVwREQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5TQXTt_eGBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking beast! Would suck his dick for sure and he would teach me how to be such fucking fine-looking dipshit!

He's an asshole.
so most Sup Forums loves him

Pretty much the only jew I wouldn't gas

>jew

Don't agree with a lot of what he's about, but he is creating a much needed point of reference in the debate.

Not nearly as smart as he thinks. Dude loves saying "studies show" but never fucking cites the studies.

Ikr so annoying

>Milo 'I suck black dick xD' Jewnopolis
>Milo 'We're just meming you dip, racism doesn't real' Jewnopolis
>Milo 'Give furries a chance' Jewnopolis

he is a fucking Jew. look it up nigger

no he doesnt lol

you're retarded.

An attention whore (insert pic of girl on beach doing cartwheels looking for attention)

stupid self hating alt right fuck face.

yes he does lol

I think he's a festering, maggot-ridden distended haemorrhoid on the shit-smeared anus of humanity.

Watch any interview this faggot does and count the number of times he says that.

I think he's gay

Hes a good man. Arguing logically and calmly. Lets the other person speak always and then proceeds to destroy them

>Roman Catholicism

Not a Jew

punchable self-rightious faggot

You take everything this faggot says as word without actually fact checking him. School started, do your homework summerfag.

No. Really? He doesn't come off as gay at all.

Typically conservative right wing wacko. Claims to have all the right ideas, but has no evidence to back anything he says up. Plus I'm pretty sure he's autistic.

He pretty much says he's a Christian in any debate that he gets into.
You're a troll.

Fag

telegram.me/joinchat/Dh0kg0FWmDrdaXToSVwREQ

I think he is interesting character but huge piece of shit

he likes men

get rekt

Ethnic Jew. Look again faggot, harder this time.

Milo is a narcissist and a total flamer.

>"I'm a flaming faggot but gays are evil!"
Why does anyone take him seriously?

b8

>Ethnic Jew

I don't give a shit if Milo Yanyan is ethnically Jewish or not. Milo is a tool for the elite of this country.

Is he relevant?
I saw a couple of his videos and thought "this faggot makes good points" but studies show that he's probably just trying to make himself the symbol of the alt right in place of pepe

He is literally only famous because he's both gay and a retarded Trump supporter. That's literally it.

>Of course Sup Forums loves him, they're all gay retarded Trump supporters too

>Milo is a tool
you got that right

Professional Troll. Click bait artist. Will be irrelevant before you know it. Paid to be a literal edgy faggot

Filename: Gary Retard
Commit Suicide OP

Oh milo has been kicked off twitter, maybe I can be the new milo.

>Dye hair blonde
>Go to work for an actual shithole full of scum
>become idol for fascist virgins on the internet
>pretend to lead happy life
>die alone.

this

All hail the king!

smug faggot

It's pretty tasty

thank you user

Milo is the coolest gay dude on the planet

Such a flaming faggot

He's a cunt but he's a cute cunt

Just another attention whore.

He was interesting on the Joe Rogan Experience. He goes out of way to trigger people. I don't believe he believes everything he says. He states that his personality is formed in order to combat the liberal feminists. They are so much in a certain direction that he morphed into the polar opposite. Its the squeakiest wheel that gets greased. Even though the hard feminist point of view represents .001% of the countries views they make such a big noise online that their views get considered as more than a minority way of thinking,

i think you need to stop making threads about yourself you attention whoring faggot

what the hell just happened

He's a faggot, but a cool faggot like Ernst Röhm.

What a sick fucking cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TQXTt_eGBQ

Anyone that pisses the Left off is alright in my book.

who the fuck is Gavin

he's a giant over opinionated faggot. Like a walking talking stereotype I just wanna have a fag drag with. And I am pretty open minded.

He's a massive narcissistic hypocrit, even the media takes zero effort in showing how much of a tool he is.
Just another faggot looking to be the special star in the sky no matter how many people he can piss off.
>2010: hurr stop these twitter trolls now!
>2016: it's okay to cyber bully leslie harambe jones because free speech

Greek piece of shit reporting & arguing mundane garbage to keep the masses zombiefied and narrow minded

She is every liberal cucks wet dream.

He's a smug prick and pretty annoying, but I enjoy how the SJWs expose themselves as the fucking facists they are when he provokes them.

Bill Clinton was an actual cuck too.
Hillary gave birth to another mans baby and Bill either didn't know or didn't care.

This. Chelsea is Webster Hubbell's freakshow spawn.

top kek!

he is a sensible smart asshole. and funny as fuck too

What do I think about a coal-burning jewish faggot?

I wonder how many people in that room ever had sex? With a female.

I don't like her, but Hermann Gröhe is a retard and he was simply annoying the shit out of her.

just do it