My bitchass (now ex) girlfriend just took $1500 out of the sock I keep under my bed and took off with her uncle on a...

my bitchass (now ex) girlfriend just took $1500 out of the sock I keep under my bed and took off with her uncle on a flight to the ugly south... she's blocked me everywhere and is dead to me but fuck her honestly.

so here are her average tits, and her uncle's address is 3215 Knight St. Shreveport, Louisiana 71105. she's an incestuous piece of shit so she's probably sucking his dick right now.

I know, I know, NYPA... but like there are more pictures so, you know, maybe we can work something out.

Pretty solid tits if you ask me. More nigga!

Whats in it for me lol

Damn man, I'm 318 as well.

Bossier not Shreveport though

literally go murder them lmao

Do you keep a piggy bank as well, op?

The fact that random strangers are going to beat off to her nudes thinking the dirtiest things? That and it will help spread her nudes all over the internet.

NYPA for realz man. For all the nudes in the world, I wouldn't put my self in a dangerous situation. Keep your hoe to yourself faggot, there are hundreds of nudes dump thread out there

Story on calling her incestuous? Also, just dump em bro

just keep posting

Fuken check em

Personal army request granted.

Provide info for ex gf....kik, Facebook, twitter etc.

dem digits

>$1500
You got quite cheap off the hook. Enjoy.

Moar?

damn, she's pretty hot. Her uncle is one lucky turd. He got your $1500 and gets to fuck that fine piece of ass. we should all be so lucky

do you understand what dump is bruh

Nah not really, I stopped using this hell site when I was 17, I just really would like you guys to send hookers to their door like we all used to do back in the day. The titties are a sweetener.

Everything you have about her or ill send hookers to your door. Dont fucking waste my time.

Lmao get fucked autist

Ok. Ill just reverse search that address get the uncles name find the uncle then ask him what ur name is faggot maybe even get an address too. Dump it all or ita gonna go bad for u :^)

#Swatted

>reverse search
>:^)
dude ur like 15 u cant do shit

Bryce Williams? :^)

kids on Sup Forums today cant fuck up lives like they used to lol prove me wrong

confirmed 15 yr old, you should stay off this site man itll fuck u up

Cheeks spread nigga. Your ex is pretty hot gotta say.

What do you expect when the OPs just get faggy-er?

318 here Bossier City wild

Did literally all white people from Shreveport move to bossier?

Sue her?

Yep too many dumbass niggers in Shreveport

Louisiana needs Katrina II to come through. Though I don't think we have enough space in Texas to take all the goddamn niggers in again.

It's true they're all pussies

all the kids on Sup Forums do now is alt right crying 'niggerniggernigger' and being edgy racists... theres nothing good here anymore, we used to do mad shit like sending j beebs to north korea

....I used to live right next to this address.

Samefag here, give us a name OP. I'd like to see if I know the uncle.

im so sorry dude her uncle is fucking horrible man he used to beat her up (and god knows what else) when she was a kid :/

guy deserves some bad shit for this but you know whatever NYPA and Sup Forums Apathy became a standard I guess

I have friends in shreveport...

heres her butt anyway though, you faggots didnt even help :(

Welcome to Sup Forums, Tyrone.

mate I first went on here when I was 12, it has just continued sucking and mostly because of kids like you who use the name 'tyrone' as a go to insult because you think hating on black people is enough to be cool online... with your anime profile pic crusty ass

Buttflustered nigger is buttflustered.