Hey Sup Forums it's my bday today and I'm spending it all alone...

Hey Sup Forums it's my bday today and I'm spending it all alone. My parents dont give much of a shit to call me to at least wish me a happy bday and I'm too much of a faggot to have any friends who care. I would spend some money and drown my sorrows but I'm broke as fuck. Could some kind user please send me some money? I hate sounding like such a faggot but I feel too shitty to care that much. My email is [email protected], I also included a timestamp of part of my id.

Where are you from?

Happy birthday

Happy birthday user. Unfortunately I too am broke.

show your whole ID and i will send you 10 euros.

I'm from Canada, I live in a dead beat town in southern Ontario

Saw your email on an old archived thread, I feel for you

I betcha he's from Quebec

I'm sorry, I'm not an idiot.

Happy Birthday, man. Nobody should have to be alone on their birthday :/ I'm sorry dude

happy birthday OP

Sucks, bro. Happy birthday

I'm not gonna send you money, cause I'm a broke fuck too, but I'll drink a beer for ya.

My birthdays on the 18th, probably just going to go to the bar with the one friend I actually still hang out with and drink until I get belligerent and they kick me out.

so you want money for booze
disgusting

Ya gettin 25 bucks kid. Use it to buy liquor. Then tempt any of the shitty people you know will bring a bottle to a house party with it, Fuck if they're cool or interesting. Post that shit with BYOB, and piss on your mothers favorite pillows.

Thank you Anons :)

Thanks, yeah it's rough these days

Yeah, that was a while ago. I luckily got the money by begging my boss to give me more hours. He's such a cheap bastard at times

Thanks for the wishes Sup Forumsros

Thanks man :) I hope it's a good day for you. Maybe you'll pick up a qt, lol

Happy birthday user.

Don't have much money myself, but at least I can wish ya a happy birthday user. Stay strong, we all love ya

Haha, hopefully. The bar girls around here are pretty slutty, I have about a 50% success rate of taking someone home when I go out. Not whales either, usually pretty attractive.

Can't say I haven't woken up next to a few fatties, but for the most part they're usually pretty hot.

Best of luck finding some liquor money

Thank you user :) it really means a lot. Ill let all the fuckers know who has the booze tonight

> 1996

Fuck off

Hero, faggot

Happy Birthday user.
I'm also broke.

Thanks Anons, at least I have my Sup Forumsros

Nice, you've got pretty good odds. I have visited some local bars around my town. Though mostly filled with whales, old people and drugged out chicks shooting up in the bathroom

Happy 20th. I'll be there in 12 days. Unfortunately I'm broke too

Thanks, no problem. Have a good one

Happy birthday faggot

Aurora checking in.
Where u at?