I'm 20, almost 21. I really want to bang women over 40. How do I do this...

I'm 20, almost 21. I really want to bang women over 40. How do I do this? Is there I way I can bang the older women who work at my community college? How do I hit on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qvBqJevIuE
youtube.com/watch?v=HTB7k1tVujA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First you gotta talk to them then try jokes. Then once they like you you do hugs until they let you do kisses. Then you have a bed with the heart and you follow each other around on the bed and then there's a baby.

The baby cries a lot though.

You forgot big penis

This picture is cringey. Yes women require less than men to be attractive, but it is not half of what it says in that pic.

Your just a socially retarded beta, all you need to be is

>not fat
>charismatic
>funny
>hygiene
>dress reasonably nice (not a suit, just match and have some style)

Of course you could remove personality if you have a GOOD body

Sims is for casuals

This post is cringey. If you're a 35 year old woman, you're a cougar. If you're a 35 year old man, you're a creepy virgin.

Literally all a woman needs to do to "live with her bf for free" and have no job is not be a fatass, and lots of guys are, in fact, into fatties, so: not even that.

>charismatic
>funny
How be those things? I've funny and outgoing, but only when I'm alone. Social anxiety sucks man

What the fuck are you talking about?

You are just bitter because you can not get laid. Why are you even talking about living with a girl? The OP asked about getting laid, you can not even differentiate the two.

You can't it just comes naturally. Maybe work out to build more confidence to be yourself/more comfortable around other people.

>This picture is cringey, its easier for women to get a date but its not that bad
>women have to put forth nearly NO EFFORT AT ALL
>lol u virgin loser probaby never had sex even once

>You can't it just comes naturally. Maybe work out to build more confidence to be yourself/more comfortable around other people.
Holy shit, this is exactly how anxiety works, you're right: never considered "hehe just bein myself lol"

Pretty simply download dating app set it to filter for 40 ask if they want the d the first one that says yes wins the d.

On top of that.

You do not need money or cars, suits etc to get laid. That is all some Sup Forums virgin bullshit, just as i said in my first post.

Oh boy, just stop. You blame the reason you cant get laid on

>im to lazy for the gym, meatheads
>i dont have money, cry, women are so shallow
>women always go for the bad guy

Nope its just you, you are literally fucking pathetic and its not the fact that you cant get laid its because you blame it on other circumstances. Typical Sup Forums tard.

You can only overcome real social anxiety with pills(NOT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU DO NOT TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF IT), not social experimentation or "working out" to gain confidence. Your confidence meter is broken, it has nothing to do with your external self. Don't ever ask Sup Forums for advice on mental health, this place is 100% "it's not so bad, get over it user, ull be ok some day"

The only good advice for social anxiety is tell your doctor and get xanax or something lighter.

Well if you are yourself then there lies the problem..

Sorry but the truth is not everyone has that personality that just draws women like that. If you do not have the personality or confidence you are never going to get laid like some other guys will its just as simple as that.

That does not mean you cant get laid though.

>it's easy for women to be women and get a life for it
>lol u can't get women

Project harder, dude. I have a wife, you massive tard.

Lol, the gym? What are you lifting, Tyler1? Get the fuck back to /fit/ you fucking faggot. Legitimately get the fuck out of this thread you have literally no part in it. You are like Rex Kwon Do trying to teach Napoleon Dynamite how to fight.

You are ~22 or retarded. Going to the gym fixes NOTHING except your swoleness. You don't get a runner's high from "hitting the gym"

>I still live with my parents
>so no gf lives with me
>that makes ur assertions incorrect

What.. i am not saying you have to go to the gym.. thats the whole point.

and congrats you married a 4.

I am just strictly speaking about getting laid. I dont know if youre OP but again having your place or all this materialistic shit Sup Forums tards like to blame on their inept game with women.

this is such bullshit, don't buy into this, if you keep believing this you'll stay stuck

>it's harder than u think for women to get dates user
>besides its easy for men u just have to be
>perfectly fit
>a comedian
>attractive
>wear specific clothes
>not be a jobless loser
>not be a loser with a job with no advancement(do you work at a restaurant, gymanon?)
>not be a loser who takes the train to work
>not be a loser who lives with his parents

You ready to make the checklist for ladies, there?

Sorry, I think OP already did.

You go out and you talk to girls, A LOT. talk to like 10 girls if you go out. If you do this on the regular, you will realise that the picture is bullshit.

>im to lazy for the gym, meatheads
>i dont have money, cry, women are so shallow
>women always go for the bad guy

>Maybe work out to build more confidence
>You are just bitter because you can not get laid.

Get the fuck out you stupid psychic meathead. I'm impressed that you can see my wife you don't believe in, though, kid.

You must think like a woman understand the woman for what she is. Know your enemy, what is a womans favirot thing in the world besides jewlery? When you can answer this my son you will be on your way to becoming a pussy master.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qvBqJevIuE

You are strictly strawmanning over and over. You have not attacked A SINGLE POINT YOU EVER RESPONDED TO ONCE.

I'm done here; go back to school kid, you're not done.

This 100%

This kid is retarded, can someone else comment? Preferably who doesnt play League of Legends and goes outside.

Obviously Cougarlife.com

She literally looks like the women in receptionary positions in my town. In other words, there is nothing special about her.

I am curious though, you sit here and bitch about women and all that is supposedly required to get them yet..

You are happily married.. i am curious.

GB2 /fit/ you fag

CougarLife.com
Pic sorta related

DOnt be a fag

This is hopeless, i am out.

OP just dont buy into all this Sup Forums im bitter cause i cant get laid bullshit where they blame other circumstances as the reason they cant get laid. It does not take much, just go outside and figure it out.

What a load of bullshit

I am STRICTLY responding to you saying shit like
this fucking first post right here. Dude, I'm from THE FIRST FUCKING PAGED. I PASSED YOU BY AND SAW THE STUPIDITY IN YOUR COMMENT SCREAMING AT ME FROM 3 PIXELS IN A SWEPT BY THREAD. I BACKED THE FUCK UP, SCROLLED BACK, AND CLICKED INTO THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOU TRIGGERED BE SO BAD WITH YOUR FLAGRANT GYMBRO REDPILL BULLSHIT.

I am here SPECIFICALLY to counter your COMPLETE lack of an argument. You're wrong on every single fucking assertion you've made this entire time, and you're pathetic.

>Your just a socially retarded beta, all you need to be is
> (You)
>What the fuck are you talking about?
>You are just bitter because you can not get laid
>You do not need money or cars, suits etc to get laid. That is all some Sup Forums virgin bullshit, just as i said in my first post.
>and congrats you married a 4.
>This kid is retarded, can someone else comment?

ASSERTIONS ASSERTIONS ASSERTIONS ASSERTIONS IMPLYING ASSERTIONS IMPLYING IMPLYING

The thing why girls like muscles, fancy cars, length, appearance etc. is because these are called fitness indicators. But they only matter a tiny bit. The most important thing is if you feel entitled. You complain about the "Bad boy" it's because he feels entitled as fuck, he just walks up to a girl and he believes that he deserves her. You "Good guys" think that she is out of your league, and hence, she is out of your league. If you're small, as i am myself, and you don't let it phase you, GIRLS DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK, if you're balding and you dont care, GIRLS DONT CARE.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND STOP FEELING SO GODDAMN SORRY FOR YOURSELF

..idiots

>I'm
>I'm
>kid's
>I'm

Do you think you're Lt Cmdr Data? Or, in real life, do you actually talk that way? That's fucking spergy as fuck.

Not that user, but in the UK, particularly at A level in prestigious schools, teachers drill it into your head never to use contractions in writing because they are frowned upon.

inb4
>um user saying i am instead of im isnt a big deal
That's OKAY user. Aspergers makes it hard for you to understand normal social cues and why these "little things" matter so much to us.

You'll get there some day, just hit the gym and keep those confident muscle levels up.
youtube.com/watch?v=HTB7k1tVujA

Well, frankly, that's news to me. So, I'll openly admit, then: I may in fact be wrong. In that case I definitely accuse the institutions, and not that poor misguided user; I'm sorry for making fun of your grammar, user.

You both talk like fucking retards

>that is
>use a semicolon, not a colon
>should have started new sentence instead of using semicolon
>I am
>"making fun of" is plebian, use "mocking" or another synonym

See me after class

The answer is shoes, but that isnt the point, the point is i was considerate enough to take time out of my day to care about something she likes for the sole purpose of making her happy. Im trying to get it acrossed but focus on what she likes she dosent need to know you sit on your fatass 5 hours a day playing video games and eating diritos like degenrate.

Calling people 'retard' puts you in a lower bracket, though. Real talk, kid.

Is this high school english? I used both a semicolon AND a colon, kid. I'm using colloquial english, 'cause were on an american board.

No I was just saying what everyone else thinks, tard

>calls out ad hominem on Sup Forums

>I've funny and outgoing, but only when I'm alone.

How the fuck does this make sense?

Im 21 have your same dream.. Well not really but a decent amount would be nice, first off you need to talk to them like other anons said party's are the best places cause social pressure is gone.

You can be 7 foot tall with a 12 inch dick and 10/10 body and face but you better bet your ass if your a mute peter dinklage will fuck every girl you end up eying.

My personal recommendation is find a girl or girls that enjoy getting drunk, they are all over the place and will be easy as pie to get into your bed. Dont worry about getting charged as most aren't gonna do that if they know your intentions from the get go, but if you still feel cautious dont give them your number or name

pic inaccurate
real women have curves OP

Women over 40 are the easiest. Just approach them with confidence. They've been around long enough so they'll know what you want. And if they're down they'll let you know without making you play the stupid fucking games girls in their 20s do. Just be confident, make them feel beautiful, and prepare for them to rock your world. Women over 40 generally know how to fuck and make a man feel amazing in ways that younger women don't.
Tl;dr: Be a gentleman, be confident, make them feel beautiful. If they're down they won't be coy about it.

so many lies in one image

On the flip side, an unattractive woman has no prospects at all. No hope for any form of happy future. If you're female and genetics weren't kind to you, go ahead and die. You will never find an unattractive female with an attractive male partner.

Unattractive men on the other hand regularly go on to lead normal productive lives. As they are not dependent on females for anything, they can become anything. They can even have attractive female partners.