Ryan Gosling Thinks Men in Hollywood Need to be Objectified

>In recent months, a number of A-listers have had their say on male objectification in Hollywood, including ‘Game Of Thrones’ star Kit Harington, who shared his thoughts on the matter earlier this week.
>Speaking to ES Magazine, he explains: “It’s our time as men to be on the receiving end of the stick. I grew up with women so I’ve always been aware of it.
>“When my mother and I walked to the grocery store, men would circle the block in cars. It was very scary, especially as a young boy. Very predatory; a hunt.”
>Earlier this week, Kit said: “I don’t want to seem ungrateful - I’m lucky. But I can’t say that I like a lot of attention a lot of the time.
>“I think there is a double standard. If you said to a girl, ‘Do you like being called a babe?’ and she said, ‘No, not really,’ she’d be absolutely right.”
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ryan-gosling-male-objectification_uk_574f14f7e4b0b23a26199414

When did Goose become such a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oj9dA6E3fJw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt3IrdampY
youtube.com/watch?v=IeA75Q-zH2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goose's dick confirmed?

when you have a sister or mother you love you need to make certain sacrifices for their happiness.

He's from my home town and he's full of shit.

Oh look another beta cuck from Hollywood

Remember he's the same cuck who saved this '''''''''''woman'''''''''''' from being flattened by a delivery truck in NYC:

youtu.be/oj9dA6E3fJw

this. Goose did nothing wrong and he never will

...............I prep

Based Goose. Don't forget to check out The Nice Guys Sup Forums. It's the freshest kino to come out this year.

>actor slaying hollywood pussy left and right tells them what they want to hear

oh wow breaking news

His mother sold him out to jewish pedophiles on the Mickey Mouse Club he should hate her.

both men and women should shut the fuck up about this. they're nothing more than products in an image driven industry, take the money and fuck off.

>>“When my mother and I walked to the grocery store, men would circle the block in cars. It was very scary, especially as a young boy. Very predatory; a hunt.”

This is absolutely not the case with 99% of females on the street. You have to actually be attractive.

>men circle the block in cars, howling and hunting after women

Where do these people grow up exactly where they imagine shit like this happens? I've worked for extended periods nearly everywhere in the world, and the only place I saw shit like this was in South Africa.

Either he grew up around niggers, or he's full of shit.

Spoiler alert: the men wasn't circling mom, they wanted young Goose.

>he doesnt go on a circle howl with the lads, barking at women

so are we just supposed to forget all those movies that flaunted gosling's body?

> 2 wrongs make a right

Solid logic there Goose

>male feminists
Not even once. I'm surprised he didn't start talking about Hillary

post pics of goose's mom

>It’s our time as men to be on the receiving end of the stick.

Sorry, but I think I still prefer giving the stick to receiving it.

When his publicist told him to. Chicks will want his dick more than ever now and he will land more romantic comedy roles.

Actors personas are all completely contrived and manufactured. The dude probably doesn't even give a shit.

>When my mother and I walked to the grocery store, men would circle the block in cars.

what

His mom must be hot as all fuck, next level shit

Jew broads are often hot

Are you guys excited for more of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dt3IrdampY

i think he was down with carson
of course don't take my word for it

>“I think there is a double standard. If you said to a girl, ‘Do you like being called a babe?’ and she said, ‘No, not really,’ she’d be absolutely right.”
What the fuck does this even mean? So if she said she likes being called a babe she would be wrong?

I'd bang the Gooses mom.

What a faggot pussy, he needs his face punched in.

the 80's and early 90's were a different time I guess

Flaccid penises are gross.

is the goose wall eyed?

I'd like to cum on her face, yes

>>When did Goose become such a cuck?
gosling appeals to women and women love to objectify the commodity that you cal men.

he just says what women want to hear. Gosling is enough of a fagget to take his shirt off to impress some woman in a kino.

>“When my mother and I walked to the grocery store, men would circle the block in cars. It was very scary, especially as a young boy. Very predatory; a hunt.”

..........................what?

with all of gosling's money, there is quite a line of gigolos already fucking her.

>Based Goose. Don't forget to check out The Nice Guys Sup Forums. It's the freshest kino to come out this year.
NOOOO.

if the nice guy works out, its producer silver joel will be rich again.

The dude knows that chicks are where his bread is buttered. They eat dumb shit like that up. Dr phil and oprah have been on the air for years because they kiss womens ass. The dude is usually in romantic comedies these days. Pussy pays his bills.

Under Ated

>30 years ago

i'd circle the block for that. and his mother.

>that ill gitting suit
>those shoes

Dude needs to get some money and hire a fucking stylist, jesus fuck

>sneakers with a suit
#triggered

There is literally nothing wrong with how he's dressed.

So we're being told to stop objectifying women... While there is push to objectify men. Is this supposed to be meet in the middle?

Man, I need a khaki suit. Shit looks fresh on blonde men. Pitt wears them as well.

Gosling is 7 years younger than the woman he chooses to provide to.

gosling is a beta fuck toy to eva mendes.

Wow man that's real scary. When cars circled my block I just assumed they were going to pull a drive by, but I can't believe they circled the block to check out your mom. What a survivor.

Does this actually happen in Canada? Sounds like something out of a third world country

i'm more worried about his wife's earlobes. shouldn't be wearing chandeliers at that age. or even this decade.

>Gosling is enough of a fagget to take his shirt off to impress some woman in a kino.

uh wouldn't be faggot shit to take your shirt off to exclusively impress men? you really trying to say that you wouldn't ever want to know what it would be like to be a sex symbol to a generation of women? come on bro don't lie about basic biology

he's right though it is all passive entertainment for the plebs they are going to naturally objectify this isn't arthouse m8 hollywood is for hicks and rubes

Sneakers can work if they're nice and it's a casual suit, but not that early 2000s fucking mess.

Like with a light summer seersucker suit some plain white leather sneakers would look fine, especially if the trousers are a bit cropped.

There's literally nothing wrong with wearing sneakers with a suit. I do it all the time and no one has ever said anything about it so I'll thank you to take your lies elsewhere.

>banging a beaner
What was he thinking he's one of the last of his kind?

>Esmeralda Gosling
Literally my wife's daughter

How does one circle a block?

Ryan Gosling - Hey Girl
youtube.com/watch?v=IeA75Q-zH2Y

fucking beta

It's the type of sneakers. Some common project achilles are nice woth casual suiting. Those are a fucking mess.

You probably dress like dogshit though. People don't insult what you wear even if you look bad. Get yourself a faggot friend or start getting gq.

>gosling is a beta fuck toy to eva mendes.

It's fucking Eva Mendes. You'd say no to being a fucktoy to Eva Mendes. These lying ass anonymous cunts, mane.

He's a jew, there are plenty safe in israel.

I would love if women circle the block for me and called me babe.
This is the difference between men and women. We are hunters.
Most men would love if a girl slapped them on the ass or did any of the shit typically attributed to men.
You can't turn the tables or tell men to stop. What the fuck nigger its the mating process.

Objectification doesn't create equality. Men shouldn't be reduced, women should be expanded.

>WE SHOULD BE EQUAL
>NOW WE CAN ALL BE OBJECTS

i thought feminism's whole point that the sexual objectification of women is something that has been going on since the beginning of time and therefore is something inherently apart of female experience. wouldn't simply tacking on "objectification" to males devalue this female struggles?

and what does mean tailoring things to "female gaze"? does it work the same way as "male gaze". it seems another attempt to "reclaim" a word, but the two ideas (according to feminists) would be incomparable in their history and inherent worth wouldn't they?

You're looking for sound logic when there is none. It's about women having more control than men.

>Most men would love if a girl slapped them on the ass or did any of the shit typically attributed to men.

m8 no offense to your private kinks but no thanks

>Ethnicity: French-Canadian (half), English, Scottish, German
Lies.

EW

India or any country with lots of South Asians

Here you go Ryan: youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU

The german is german jew.

you've worked outside grocery stores around the world, huh?

Do her farts smell like bean burritos?

YOU have autism. You may not know it, but you do.

I have to kind of agree, if I were ryan fucking gosling I would be hitting hotter talent than that

of course she is 9/10 latina QT and I would be her gringo sex slave IRL, but just not my type broski

idk though, i have noticed for whatever reason that blondes (male and female) seem to prefer darker people.

i am blonde and you are correct

There's literally nothing wrong with having autism.

Not really. Most people prefer women with the same complexion as their mother. Learned about it in psych 101 freshman year. Same applies to women with their fathers. Blonde girls are usually more into me than anybody else.

>when a joke it so retarded it wraps around the humor spectrum and goes from unfunny to funny

got me user, kek'd and upvoted

>ture
You really do have autism

>Most people prefer women with the same complexion as their mother.

oh, god, you're absolutely right. do i have the oedipus?

This is a little redundant. IF men circled the block and were staring at me, I wouldn't think they liked me, I would think they'd want to shoot me. Anybody taht is mysteriously stalked in a car should be scared.

>but but but women deal with it more.

No they don't actually. Most predatory behavior is done by males to other males.

eh idk, my mom is pretty tan and has like hazelish eyes, my type is pale girls with very blue/green eyes

Keyword most

It depends on if you're being honest about what you're talking about. Most of the time feminists and SJWs aren't.

oedipus is healthy/normal as far as i'm aware, not straight up wanting to bang your mom but if you seek out women with personalities/looks like your mother i assume it means that you were raised well by her and want to find a partner who can replicate the platonic component of that relationship.

-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy, responsible, like he says
-when men feel disconnected from reality, non-worthy, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor &/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are smarter than worms, and worms despises this. they will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife-gf/oneitis is a whore out of bitterness.

So when am I going to see his sweet tight butthole like Matthew McConnaughey's?

>Blonde girls are more into me

Is the implication that I am a nigger? Because if so, I disagree.

Yeah, basically your parents are your template for future relationships.

No I mean I have been asked out by blonde girls and I am blonde. I have not been asked out by mexican girls or anything. I mean to say that specifically blonde girls come onto me. Not that they don't like anybody else. Even one girl with dark hair turned out to be a natural blonde and dyed it.

wew lad it's time to get off of the internet, your writing style is about 2 redpills away from going full Timecube lunacy

>like Matthew McConnaughey's
wait what

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
Sup Forums TODAY HAS BEEN SO STRANGE

>he's never seen magic mike
#baka

Men objectify women.

Women objectify men.

It's completely natural and won't be stopped. Might as well try to get people to stop eating and fucking.

>not realizing he's just trying to appeal to Hollywood to get whatever roles he wants and not have to stoop low to capeshit to stay relevant, and can actually make great movies
>not realizing if women objectified men more it would boost his box-office numbers since he is the epitome of male aesthetic perfection. This allows him to take deeper, more risky roles, because women who objectify him will see his movies no matter what

Gosling is a pure fucking genius

this

>having to sink to pedowood's level by spouting the same opinion's of the NYT

Beta af

>implying he's wrong

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting more male objectification.

Fucking this!

>Women objectified by the the men.
>Puts pressure on young women creating body image issues, bulimia, etc
>"oh this is a real problem"
>"let's fix it by putting that same objectification and pressure on men"
>"yay! Equality!"
>now a generation of innocent men who had nothing to do with the it, will be put through the same shit

Don't bother fixing the problem hollywood, the media and modern society as a whole

Just double down

It's better for business