Daily reminder that Thomas Brisbay is a closet fag who sleeps with his own dad and other married men

Daily reminder that Thomas Brisbay is a closet fag who sleeps with his own dad and other married men

Other urls found in this thread:

time-for-sex.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fb login

[email protected]
ilovebbc1

I'd "sleep with him" I'd "sleep with him" so hard.

do you also have access to his mail?

no? why?

wanted to make sure i'd be the only one fiddling on the account

better post screenies and updates lol

sorry to disappoint but ill probably just give it back to him, after he sends me more pictures like the ones you're posting

Good for him, if I could look as decent as he does dressed I would be 50/50 bi as well.

It's all mind games with women, and pure fun with bros. I was a bro during the day, and fuck buddy by night (crossdressing) for a friend last fall. Cut it off because I didn't have the confidence to go out in public like that.

At least this guy looks pretty fucking decent, has the right body type to pass as an average woman, and with some help doing makeup a lot better he would be 100% passable in public. It would be stealth, not wearing 8" heels, but definitely passable.

Trust me, been there, done this (minus the family thing), and it's fun as hell being sexually liberated without being a fag about the social justice, pronouns, gender identities bullshit, etc.

>password changed 5 minutes ago

Things were getting exciting for me on a saturday night alone in my room, now it's back to jerk off to a dude.

OP how the fuck did you get into his account if you do not have access to his mail?

he's an idiot and clicks links on kik lol

Why aren't you still dumping OP? I'm making a thomas brisbay folder.

if no vids you can fuck off

ilovebbc2
new pw

Bump

there is a security check :/

try again?

thomas, I e-mailed you. [email protected]

Lets be friends.

beta femanon?

yeah anyone with a 4" dick or over is welcome to email me

>tfw 2.5
feels bad man

quit changing the pw dingbats and not doing anything

ilovepink1

>New TEEN--SEX sites board

time-for-sex.ru/

bro you stopped posting this shit for like 3 months your back now? how can i fuck you?

HAHAHAHA YOU GOT REJECTED BY A MAN-FACED SISSY

ENJOY DYING ALONE

any videos of you getting fucked i already have your dildo video you posted on xhamster a while ago

you do know your posting on an image board full of closet fags
no one here gives a fuck, most appreciate your posts, no one will judge him for it if thats what your hoping for.

FB RIP

Nice heels, Tommy Boy

How do you know he's fucking his dad tho fam? :v

Regardless he's got kissable shoes and a fuckable ass.