Its the weekend! Why are you staying at home?

Its the weekend! Why are you staying at home?

Because I spend most of my waking hours in a place that I don't want to be so I can come to this place and do nothing, and doing nothing on the weekends is better than doing something after doing 45+ hours of something

Yeah, its my birthday today. Dont have enough friends to go out, so im just going to play Rainbow six and browse 4choon all day.

because i'm a social failure. obviously. i'm open to a lot of things, but not social gatherings. so that limits my options.

I feel you

Dude, are you me?

I'm actually at the hospital right now with my wife with a bowel obstruction.

Just moved here. No friends yet. Just going to get drunk and practice guitar in the garage.

Because I enjoy sitting at home, watching tv and sleeping.

Makes me feel kinda bad because I get invited to go out quite often, I just prefer to stay home most of the time.

Also this

why not

Same here. I work in retail so generally people (mainly staff at some points) just get on my tits so I avoid contact when I'm off.

i work all week and i want time to myself for once

Because I can't pick up my Tux until 3 and my GF is out having breakfast with the her FAM.

Because the world is filled with mindless idiots returning their earnings to the same system that forces them into waking up early everyday to build more shit they will purchase during the weekend

Because the fat girl from work is coming over to sit on my face later.

Because I'm a loser baby, why dont you kill me?

Because I spend the whole week partying. Something I haven't done in years and thought I would never do again. I made friends.

Now I'm fucking sick and need my rest.

Because I have a job and have to work early mornings

How many people do you guys know from work that go out every other night getting drunk and then saying how they barely have any money from work?

Because I just went out yesterday

Because owning a house comes with a lot of fucking work

I work Sun-Fri. Today is my weekend.

Cause I've lost all connections with my hometown friends cause they're shitty and I'm gonna make new ones at college anyway

any chance you work in retail?

lol fuck yes

Me personally, I work in the events industry. Good luck trying to find a place to go where you don't hate the lighting/audio/vision, and where the booze is either free or you're being paid to drink...

Same reason chefs don't cook at home, I don't go out unless I'm getting paid.

Because my friend cancelled us going somewhere so I'm sitting here hoping something else comes up

idk man

but tomorrow is my bday so!!!!

well what are people doing?

I work at court, I see and attend people's needs 6 hours a day directly and 4 hours behind the pages of the case files. I am introverted and need time for myself. Also I am pissed at gf and gotta study for an upcoming exam, plus not wanting to look at any more people = here I am.

A couple. But it's what they enjoy. It's not like I have so much fun not doing those things

Your b day is on 9/11?
Lucky you. That was like the biggest bday fireworks ever.

depends what that something is

I am thinking of banging a tranny prostitute, should I go for it?

My friends didn't ask me to go anywhere

I'm a chef and I cook at home? That's one of the reasons the fat girl is coming over tonight.

I'm not! I'm at the beach, splitting my time between boozing, leering at scantily clad women and fucking my wife.

Life is Ok, I guess.

thanks

>friends

waiting for other people to decide how you live your own life is pathetic. if your friends aren't doing it go out and do it yourself, you might make new friends

that

I'm tired. I want to sleep all day Long.

Got no reason to make new friends here since I'm going to college in a few weeks in a different city. So I'll just be a vegetable until then

Was drunk and stoned on xtc till 7 am. Enough for thid weekend

OUch

Because yesterday I had to 1) Save my car from the repo man, and 2) had to drive three hours each way to pay back taxes on the family homestead.
In other words, I'm just done. Too tired to give a shit.

Don't have much clothing since I am unable to work + don't have much monies to get new clothing

+it's better to stay home and just have a calm day

Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/rod
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/rod
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/rod
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/ros
Pants4/b/rod

Wait for some friends to come over and then have sex.

you sound like you have an interesting life

because i have to start driving to downtown atl from the suburbs and there is no short way around the traffic and where the office is

being at home is peace... i can smoke and chill and fuck around on Sup Forums, maybe play some d2, then maybe chill with my bros later

you don't need to wait to make friends. friends don't have to be "omgfriends4eva". why would you waste what little freedom you have left before college doing nothing?

Pain. I'm drinking it away today because I can.

sauce on that ass?

is it your cock?

Cause I'm normally pretty social and go out every other day, and it's nice to have some time to myself

Because op is so unrewarding

this actually made mad I cant see the ending

As much interesting as any regular life. Cases are very interesting though. But you feel saturated after reading too much of people's shit.

Because I have my kids for the weekend

Fuck you

Well I'm not going to spend 3 days setting up a stadium sized audio and lighting system to then go to a pub that has some shitty par cans and maxed out eons... Not to mention being able to tap on securities shoulders and point at undesirables to get rid of them.

my house is a much nicer place :)

less cops too!

Happy birthday faggot

im relaxing on Sup Forums, stoned and drunk

Seems like you have your shit together friend

Good job You are a Apex human XOXO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

maybe for you Gordon

What console
Or Pc?

And happy birthday guy !!

so pretty

Where te fuck do you want me to go ?

I like booty & all but that dance isn't attractive

I think I've realized that I am always going to be alone. I'v never had a girlfriend. I've never even gone on a date. Never gone to a high school dance with a girl. There's been no woman who has even shown a bit of interest in me. I've been alone for so long that I don't think I could live without the loneliness. I might go on a walk today, but it won't help. I'll just see the people walk by me, avoiding eye contact. So I'm just going to sit here, feeling sorry about myself for the rest of the day.

Yeah, totally, i shot that my self, i will in the future take heed of your notion, and prepare to improve my videography

cause I need to wake up at 5am tomorrow to get too work

Oh shut the fuck up and go outside be ambitious it's easy to talk to girls just be genuine and don't assume sex is the first thing you'll get when you get a girl nowadays a good girl that's worth it may have u wait like a month or if anything depending on age 6 months guy don't be sad be ambitious & have a sense of humor but normal jokes not like pick up lines but like jokes about her without being a dick and don't be too clingy a little clingy but not too much buddy best of luck get a haircut then shower a nice shirt good pants maybe good looking shoes helps looks aren't all tbh just be a genuinely happy guy

You shot these? Assuming you are the photographer it's pretty good what cams do you use friend?

Should have gotten better grades so you could have received a scholarship to a decent university. Then you could have majored in something that society deems useful enough to pay a lot for while simultaneously avoiding debt. Good thing society works in such a way where the smart and strong rule over the dumb and weak. The only exception to this is being born ridiculously good looking. Thanks for making it easier for the rest of us.

And when you dont follow pop culture and have nothing to talk to them about?
And have little interest in other peoples lives?

Thanks I guess but no, far away from alpha stereotypes. What's your excuse, then?

Shit, sorry bro

Millennial goofball.

Cheers! I get bored at work sometimes so I take photos of interesting shit.

Sometimes it's an audio desk, other times, it's a used tampon left on-stage...

9/10

>i dont enjoy social interaction
>i have no reason to go outside
>jobs, relationships and general interactions with others has left me void of any will to really function
>to lazy to kill myself
>i have hours of netflix to play in the background while i contemplate the futility of my life

its raining outside.

Thank you for this. I know what I have to do, but it doesn't make it anymore easier. There is a girl who seems to like me but it's just too intimidating. We are complete opposites and I just don't know if I can put in the effort if it will not work out in the end. But maybe I will go on that walk later.

Well then killyourself friend

I don't get major pussy but I do have the chance at a few girls at any chance not like I'm saying I'm any better

But don't be insecure you don't have to care about there lives you just have to be a genuine guy stop being a faggot and actually enjoy life you are sounding like my buddy in school names Dalbert don't be a Dalbert be a guy people would like to be around don't focus on your insecurities because it makes it that much obvious they are there

I gotta get shit done today. I tripped balls on shrooms and acid all day yesterday, then had got drunk and burned shit all night. Turns out my tire is flat and the dryer broke so I have to fix those things today.

I wasn't being sarcastic I was just saying you seem to have ur life together

Sorry you felt like I was being sarcastic

how can i do what you do?

Because I have a wife and job

My night will go down like this:

>order some Chinese
>grab a shower
>get a bj while looking at Sup Forums
>watch some of the Vuelta
>fuck the wife
>go to bed and get up early for work.

How old are you? Man I love everyone in this thread Fuck you guys are very cool to talk to

Explain to me genius. How am i going to connect with ANY person, if i have nothing in common with them? Not even common passive interest such as tv, music, films?

Bernie 2016

fucking pretend

do you really need to be told that? act interested. fake it until you make it if you really can't dredge up care for another human being

Just be yourself sooner or later you'd find someone

Watch some Jev on YouTube cheer you up friend don't be angry at others don't be sad smile you are alive fuck all the people that put u down watch some movies go out get some culture trust me you'd end up loving something

Not at all friend, didn't feel it like sarcams. I really mean I don't like apex/alpha kind of purpose. But yes, life feel's pretty good at this moment, and this is some healthy and deserved loneliness.

Although I am more interested in reading about your excuses for being here now.

Being where in this thread? Or being home?