/got/ general:

GOT meets WarCraft

Old

nth for Shireen

Jonsa

nth FOR THE TULLYS OF THE RIVERLANDS

>why yes, i do shitpost religiously on an animuboard about a show that's 5 years past its prime

dead man walking

>he doesn't

>5 years

not thinking Season 3 was the best season

fuck S1 and fuck AGOT

>Jon is front and center in all three recruitment scenes
>Sansa herself pitched Jon as the leader
>deluded Sansa fans still think they're pitching Sansa as the leader

>I don’t know if you know Gene Wolfe, one of the best science fiction and fantasy writers, in my opinion. Well, his work is full of puzzles and enigmas and you have to put a lot of attention on what he is saying. I remember one day I asked him: “Why do you use that? Is there a deeper reason beyond?” And he didn’t say anything at the beginning. He just smiled me ironically and said to me: “What do you think it means?” And I told him my theories. Then, he answered: “Interesting…” [Laughs]. That’s all you wanna get out of me, but I have to say this is not an accident [Laughs].

Was George RR Martin the Preston Jacobs of the 1970s?

When will Preston write his own science fantasy series?

>why yes, i do shitpost religiously on an animuboard that's 5 years past its prime about a show that's 5 years past its prime

FTFY

You weren't thinking of trusting a Tully, were you user?

Kind RADmure best lord

King in the North coulda just told him not to engage Lannister bannermen on his front fucking lawn, like he would've let that shit happen outside Winterfell without explicit orders not to engage.

>PRESTON

I'm really liking Jon's new Stark look this season.

around tully's never relax

Will Sansa ever love him?

who /R'hlloru Akbar/ here?

nth for cia x sansa

he killed her dad

so no

>get released from your vows and start planning to retake winter fell for house stark
>start wearing your hair in a ponytail like Ned

pottery

That set looks so artificial. The mud even looks too flat.

n isnt a letter dude lmao

n just means number

He's a rape enabler in her and social media's eyes.

Never gonna happen, D&D would get killed.

>Meet your favourite author
>He's a dick to you and your deep analysis is overreaching; he never meant to be profound at all

/r/ing Punished Preston - An Autist Denied His Speculation

I think you mean number "dude"

NEW FAG OUT

I've always wanted to be number dude

>Punished Preston - An Autist Denied His Speculation

Oh man, his head/face is perfect for this

That's gross, it's like incest. She belongs with Jon.

Honestly, there is so much shit DnD came up with that's worth complaining about, but that isn't one if them. He's a bastard who joined the Night's Watch, he's going to have to look the part if he's gonna convince the north that the Starks are back and looking to retake their city.

If Jon really is Rhaegar and Lyanna's kid, getting with your cousin is way less weird than getting with your aunt.

>implying she doesn't already know he was involved when he was one of the people she asked to have mercy on her father
>implying she doesn't think he just wanted ned to be sent to the wall
>implying sansa doesn't feel partly responsible for ned's death herself
>implying she didn't blame joffrey
>implying she didn't forgive LF for his involvment once he killed joffrey

kek. keep dreaming of the day she magically finds out he agreed to help ned when everyone who knew is dead.

>"And no, just to spike any bullshit rumors, changing the sample chapter does NOT mean I am done. See the icon up above? Monkey is still on my back... but he's growing, he is, and one day...,"the 67-year-old novelist continued.

Lads, it's over.

lesson learned, he got destroyed by his hero

none of you should attempt to meet your hero preston, he will destroy you

>During the filming of its sixth season premiere, the cast of HBO's Game of Thrones encountered an interesting production hiccup while filming a scene with Keisha Castle Hughes, Jessica Henwick, and Toby Sebastian.

>Production came to a halt when Hughes and Henwick disagreed on the names of their own characters.

>"I was certain my character was Nymeria," confessed Hughes, who plays the deadly assassin Obara. "It had been so long since we'd filmed a scene together that I'd forgotten my own character's name."

>Henwick, who plays Nymeria, laughed the incident off. "We must have debated back and forth for fifteen minutes. No one on set could confirm who was who."

>When approached for a comment, Sebastian rolled his eyes. "It was my last bloody scene of the day," he said. "I just wanted to go home."

Holy shit, this is up there with Shae and the boat if true. Not even the sneks care about the sneks.

> ywn make her lemon cake and hot coco to sip near the hearth on a cold winter night.
> why even live

I suspect that he's secretly writing both novels at once and when he's finished he's gonna blow our fucking minds and announce release dates a few months apart.

This.

Reddit hates Jonsa and incest, even if they're really just cousins, unless it's JonxDany

I met preston at balticon

he was a nice lad

That misplaced faith in gurm.

my mom is a showpleb loves CIA and thinks sansa should marry him because

>he's handsome, he really loves her and he'll take care of her. he'll kill for her.

so not all showplebs hate him. just SJWs.

fuck off preston

your shit bites

Fucking better than what it was at least.
I wish they'd fucking cut it.

Bruh, if he's gonna announce anything it's that there will be 3 books not 2

i'm no dude but i meant number dude thanks

Who would be illidan?

>yfw both books are done
>yfw Gurm is now going back and adding page after page of food descriptions

Eat my shorts

He can't even keep deadlines he sets for himself user.
It's over.

This is a distinct possibility.

shut the fuck up preston

How does it look so far /got/? Any suggestions, criticisms, comments?

I don't hate Jonsa

I just hate Sansa

Do you think he masturbates when writing about food?

Source on this?

I wish I was Preston

His voice is damn sexy

Do they have time zones in this world? Like Australia is 12 hrs early than US. Is Essos 12 hours early than Westeros? A jet lag even a problem without jets?

Can someone explain the secret second wall theory to me?

>I had it all...

But Littlefinger's a horrible dude who's responsible for a shitload of the bad stuff that happened in the show and to Sansa.

>he's handsome, he really loves her and he'll take care of her. he'll kill for her.

And Jon would do all of those things , already has the first and third down, and is in the process of the latter.

Your mom needs to be shown the light of Jonsa.

Characters so one-dimensional even the actors can't tell them apart

>Reddit hates Jonsa
Pffttt

LORD BOLTON

IM CIA

Which one would you like to see as Lyanna Stark?

(a ROLE in the famous television show GAME OF THRONES)

There's a wall in Essos that was built to keep similar Others out, likely because the world is round.

kek

>TURKS

>"I just wanted to go home."

kek, I wonder why

There is a theory that there is a second wall further North than the wall that currently exists, because GRRM said he based the wall on Hadrian's wall, but in reality there is a second more northern wall called the Antonine wall.

>grrm powers through and releases TWOW in 2016
>starts writing ADOS
>dies after writing 75% of it
>DnD have to finish it

Uh oh

They think the fact they grew up together even if they're only cousins by blood, still makes them brother and sister and so it's gross and wrong

frogfu

He never came back, did he?

Probably to Ramsay chapters.

mummers evangeline lilly a farce

1 is already casted in the show tho
> good choice imo

He looks simple in this picture.

Nth for CIA's wife

Jesus Christ, get that shit out of my face. I don't even have to click the picture to fly into an autistic fit of rage.

The fucking rubber daggers. The retarded faces they're making. The 'intimidating' stance bad pussy is rocking.

FUCK YOU FOR POSTING THIS.

What is this? An image for ants?

leon grayboat

>D&D
>not Elio and his hagraven

this pic gets me harder than all of the nudity from the show combined

BURN THEM ALL

that armour in the back is hella dank

Yeah, that is likely what's gonna happen.

One of D&D has written books before, and with help from Linda and Elio could finish it up.

George will probably leave the right to his paramour Sibel who'll let David and Dan finish them and get moolah

>hagraven

They had a huge thread where they loved it. Please stop making up shit like Reddit of all places isn't into a fetish that has exploded in popularity in recent years.

>a few guys don't like it, everyone there hates it!

oh my

I've never felt this way for meera before

For a second I thought I'd lost the rest of them

LF's attracted to salsa, Jon isn't. That's the difference.

>They had a huge thread where they loved it.
>one thread where some people like it means the majority of people like it

Wew lad

Most of the threads I've seen of people pitching Jon and Sansa has had most people saying it's wrong and weird.

Jet lag is called jet lag because it didn't exist before jets due to it taking so fucking long to get anywhere you adjusted en route.

Dragonlag, maybe. Twleporters are immune because you can teleport back to be on the same schedule when you sleep.

What a slut