No one can stop the knicks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVhA5cTz__4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /nyc/ here

>France

>Be from NY
>always hate the Knicks
>can't wait for a year of laughing at delusional Knicks fans at bars.

I honestly think that Knicks fans are more delusional than Lakers fans

where do you live so i can find beat you to a pulp and then feed your moms esophagus my dick

>Had to let Klay go Nuclear on a Tony Parker-less France to win by 3
Really makes u think

>from ny
>hates the knicks
?

I was never a fan. In the 90's it was all Jordan. I laughed at Reggie making them look like fools, and Jordan never taking them seriously.

I had a better history with the Nets than the Knicks, and went to Izod more than I went to that shithole, MSG.

>to that shithole, MSG.
you need to die.

please give me your address

Can we just get Kobe out to Rio to make sure we win the gold. this kyrie team looks shook

DELET THIS

this

East Harlem, and lol, nobody could still be a Knicks fan after decades of incompetence and taking past their prime players. Also, a complete moron as a Team Owner who only gives a shit about names, instead of constucting an actual team. This is why I end up laughing at you idiots at these bars, and the only response you guys have is "W-w-we'll just get someone in Free Agency, it's New Yawk, we got them" and nothing comes.

Most ppg with an assist rate over 40%

I mean, it shows the best scoring and assisting point guards ever

It's an interesting stat

>replying to Harry

Stop.

>replying to go overdose

Stop.

Reminder that Russell Westbrook is not a superstar. Harrison Barnes is a superstar

so glad Durant got away from Westbrick. Durant can finally shine without worrying about a literally meme chucker shooting them out of games all the time.

>stop talking about basketball

This general is the Sup Forums of spee

your ex-gf is the Sup Forums of spee

You mean /vg/. /vg/ is clearly worse

You just described Durant you retard.

how is kd not buffer than that with his shirt off, fuck i'm more ripped than this nigga and all i do is 50 pushups like once a week

>he's 8 foot tall
>you're 5 foot tall

We're going to win. It's just fate.

>replying to trolls
>ever a good thing

He literally said nothing constructive and was deliberately baiting. That isn't talking about basketball you fucking retard.

Try and take the high road once in your pathetic life and try to improve this general instead of feeding the person that's actively trying to destroy it with proxy spamming.

>tfw I am only 5'10"

So you don't grow muscles after a certain height? What's the cut off?

oh look go od turned his trip off

Who /jokic/ here?

Don't even bother, go wiz is part of the problem too and will reply even tho Harry is actively stalking and spamming him.

Report and ignore.

He's going to be a perennial all-star, feels good to draft well

It's just that the muscle and fat has to be distributed on a longer body.

Celtics are the most deluded and entitled pieces of shit to be honest. I can't wait to see them sweeped in the first round

just finished watching kill la kill. what do you recommend next? keep in mind this is will be my 2nd anime ever

It's easier to look muscular with small bones.

that's what your mom said

>anime
grow up my beloved friend.

cowboy bebop

only anime i ever watched

you can watch literally anything else as it's guarenteed to be better than shit la shit

So why does every guy in the league that is as tall/taller than KD all more muscular ?

My dad is the same way, it's bizarre. What is it about that team that makes you guys dislike them so much? How is MSG sold out night after night when everyone seems to hate the Knicks?

gurran lagan whatever

Because they all play as centers or power forwards, so they need the extra mass. KD plays as a guard, all that muscle would only slow him down and put him at risk for injuries. Just look at McGrady.

>tfw Mudiay, Murray, Harris, Gallo, Jokic hit the floor

Like livingston?
KD has so much skill that he doesn't need to get buff to rekt the whole league

It would help him get to the next level. If he put on muscle he would have a stronger inside game and a better post game. He'd be able to put on a few extra points per game and he wouldn't lose any efficiency.

One Punch Man

its the greatest anime ever made

He should lose some mass since his feet are fragile

Guards can post up too. Jordan put on muscle and developed a post game so did Kobe. Mcgrady never had a post game. He was just a chucker with extreme athletic ability and height

But he will be more injury prone if he increases his weight. It isn't worth the cost, he is already MVP tier

>No one can stop the knicks

Kek. The Knicks literally have like 4 good knees in their entire starting lineup. They're going to stop themselves.

there's a lot of people in new york, you know

post your feel when the spurs blow the rest of the league the fuck out lmfao

Spurs window closed last year lmao. They couldn't even beat KD on the failed Thunder team.

Would be fun to see a Spurs comeback, but IMO their success in the past had a lot to do with hustle defensive plays.

It will be hard to do this with their current roster: Ginobili and Parker are older, Pau and LMA are much more offence oriented.

ofc Pop is Pop, so you never know. But they are far from being a favourite this season.

melo is trash, knicks arent going to win shit, dude went 1/million today. not going to pick him up in fantasy. gg knicks, the experiment has already failed

what do oak park """"people"""" look like?

anybody have recommendation for some shoes to ball in? i've been playing in my running shoes and it sucks. what are some shoes that aren't too flashy and will also last a long time? i'd rather pay money for something that will last forever then buy a shitty pair

I bought the cheapest pair of under armor shoes and they've served me well all summer. Under armor sucks tho so idk what you'd prefer, they were like 40 bucks.

indoor or outdoor?

i'll check it out

i guess i'd buy a pair suited for both? the indoor courts at my school are always packed so me and my friends usually end up playing outside, or when i'm home from school i play 1 on 1 with my brother in the driveway. how much of a difference does it make

I will say the shoes I got are a little thin and I have fat fucking feet so

Boston Garden > MSG

adidas isolation 2

well the grip matters, outside will fuck up shoes made for indoors just under a month depending on how hard you play. from the top of my head, i heard/read that the kobe venoms are great for outdoors. Careful when playing outside, it fucks up your knees so look into support. look at what type of court you're playing on, cause some outdoor courts have gravel, and others have some weird smooth concrete type surface. those smooth courts are usually easier on your shoe but its still outdoors. don't spend oto much money so go what gowiz said and buy some rando under armor or nike.

is anybody watching this basketball game

if you mean australia- venezuela, nope

>venezuela

Iman Shumpert was born there look it up. basically the home of champions

something tells me klay doesnt like KD, i hope he doesnt and leaves GSW for the lakers when his contrat is up...

so basically what im saying is soon...he'll be a laker when our big 3 is blossoming.

Russell
Thompson/Clarkson
Ingram
Randle
Zubac

>i hope he leaves
he will, he went from being the 2nd guy in golden state to being the 4th

>to the lakers
lol

thanks user i'll check these out

appreciate all your input user i'll consider it while i'm buying. go knicks

Can we all admit the Cavs are Kyries team? he was there before Lebron came back. Kyries also hit the game winner in the finals. another guy added to the list of players who bailed out Lebron time and time again. you guys need to give kyrie a little more credit. Lebron would be 2-5 without him

This desu

my nigga! he's already Lakers royalty

Can you not?

You remind me of the people on Facebook that say "Spurs are your 2016-2017 champions" on every post. And I go for the Spurs.

>Spurs are your 2016-2017 champions" on every post
thats funny cause the Lakers are your 2016-2017 champions

lebron 14 are horrible HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another L for Lebron

I kinda miss posting here but not so much

thats cause you're getting btfo in the Olympics in your own country, how embarrassing.

I don't think anyone, even Brazilians, ever thought Brazil would do anything relevant in the Olympics

nike must be packaging these with a sack of crack rocks. U would honestly have to smoke crack to walk outside in these ugly shits

You came back at the worst time possible, /nba/ is dead beyond belief, try next season

nigel, what are you talking about, he's coming back at the beginning of the beginning. october is in 2 weeks. thats when anons slowly start to creep back, havent seen this much posting at this very moment all month long.

>october is in 2 weeks
whatever you say lad, i'm not in the mood to bother disagreeing

can't wait for the season to start and we can get into the swing of quick /nba/ again

Knicks have more talent I just wonder if the players will want to do it for a team instead of being selfish egotistical mongrels.

>i'm not in the mood to bother disagreeing
no we're disagreeing DAMNIT

>quick /nba/ again
the good ole days, where threads moved fast as fuck. and more than 10 people posted. the golden years. Can't wait for pre-season overreactions.

I stopped before the Warriors x Thunder series. And now I won't be able to have any actual discussion being a dubs senpai

I just can't believe the Knicks still haven't learned their lesson. All these years later and they're still building gimmicky rosters made up of over the hill, injury prone ex-stars. It's pretty fucking comical 2bh.

>And now I won't be able to have any actual discussion
you're right. This is Westgod country now. any posts that throw negativity towards Westgod will be reported and ignored. KD hate is encouraged.

Theoretically true. You can't stop what isn't moving.

Enjoy those has beens and Kristaps playing typical NY style basketball (selfish ISO plays).

youtube.com/watch?v=aVhA5cTz__4

Why is /nba/ so jealous that we're going 74-8 and winning the title?

lmao get a life, get over it and just let it happen

Kobe Bryant

jackson is old and senile now, he only made those moves to keep the shit knicks fans satisfied. they'll all be dead by ASB, cept porzingis, guaranteed he gets postered by then.

>RUMOR: Lakers interested in trading Nick Young and Julius Randle to Denver for Gary Harris and Kenneth Faried.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT /NBA/, I TOLD YOU TO STOP, BUT NOOO YOU KEPT MEMEING AND LOOK WHAT YOU FAGGOTS DID. LEAVE JULIUS RANDLE ALONE!

rose is only 27. same age as westbrook, played 60 games, looks healthy, unless there's another freak injury he's probably having a good year