Girl led me on for over a year and a half. she lives with her bf 10 years her elder

girl led me on for over a year and a half. she lives with her bf 10 years her elder.

she'd come to me at work, trembling, wrapping her arms around me and begging me to grab her ass

she'd come to me at work and lay herself across my lap or sit directly on my knee while we talked

but she never would want to hang out outside of work.

tl;dr: should i ruin this girls life who i thought i really cared for? i have her bf's facebook and her nudes i was able to screenshot.

i feel like fucking shit Sup Forumsros.....

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhelp.net/articles/dsm-5-the-ten-personality-disorders-cluster-b/
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post nudes so we can judge is it wörth to send them to the boyfriend and ruin the relationship. We anons need to do the quality checking and decide after we have seen the nudes and other stuff you know.

do it.
you will make the world a better place

this guy knows whats up

Start it off with the easy ones. I won't get too into the pictures. I just need some peer pressure :\

She is a shitty person for leading you on like that and pretty much cheating on her bf, her bf deserves to know what she has been doing

Hey BF, I know your chick is in love with you, but she's been sending me nudes for the past 18 months

She removed me almost immediately after this text convo

From Snapchat

This goes against all my morals doing shit like this, but I knew her for so long, and she tricked me pretty well

Do it, user.

cuck
u
c
k

Think of it this way: if she can fuck you up like this, with no qualms,
A: the bf may one day get the same thing done to him
B: she doesn't fucking deserve someone.

or:
A) she leaves him, user gets grill and all the cheating bs that comes with it.

B) she doesnt and he tries to kill you

C) she does leave him and she wont talk to you anymore and no pussy.

do it op.

There are no morals, you cunt. Her guy has to know. Destroy the slut.

Do it you pussy

you should tell the boyfriend that he is dating a dishonest slut. its the right thing to do.

dont worry about revenge, it wont make you feel better in the long run, it wont get you anything worth having.

Just post her nudes and shut the fuck up, you whiny faggot.

Thinking you had something with a girl for over a year when all you had were nudes and the occasional ass-grab.

Fuck user, you're retarded.

A fucking year lol.

Don't do it. Keep enjoying the lust and be redpill. You got a girl to cheat on her BF with you. You da man!

Fuck Option A

Her BF wont do shit. He's an exact version of myself except he's full blown beta.

And I'm already not getting talked to with no pussy. I'm talking to one of my best friends right now about it.

He's telling me to do the same

What should I tell her boyfriend exactly?

Will upload here shortly

Tell her boyfriend she's a cheat and back it up if she asks. She's a shitty person for both deceiving him and you, and accepting that by telling the bf will help you feel better.

She should be punished so she won't keep doing this shit.

hahah you got fucking cucked for 1.5 years goddamn hahahahahhahahahahha

Look at all these fucking faggots white knighting a dude.

Jesus Christ, you are all fucking faggot bitches.

The only answer is this:
>Nobody cares about your feelings, OP. Nobody cares about the slut or her faggot boyfriend. Just post her pics already.

this. she didn't lead you on at all. if she was doing all that you should have tried to fuck her after a couple of weeks. she probably would have let you back then but then she realized how beta you were for not coming on to her more and lost interest.
this is all on you man. she is a slut but your an idiot.

"Hey your gf sent me these and possibly to others. Thought you should know."

short and simple.

Fuck her shit up OP. Be less of a faggot.

KYS, nigger.

Tell her you want her to suck your dick, or else you'll tell her BF everything.

Telling the guy is a moral thing as well.

I was going to tell the HUSBAND that I found out my ex girlfriend had on the side. (Mind you, she had lived with me up until a month prior to marrying the guy)
I was going to let him know so "he wouldn't get fucked over" but for a while I hated them both for it.
Come to find out he was an actual cuckold and knew about me the entire time. She still fucks other guys, only she lets then know she's married now.

You're not always "saving" the other guy.

just forget it OP. You knew she had a BF the whole time! look on the bright side, at least you got nudes.

>THIS

The problem with that is she doesn't think it's cheating.

pussy ass bitch nigger

That bitch could use a fucking cheeseburger extra mayo

Her boyfriend will you cuck

>chasing a girl for a year and a half
What did you think was going to happen? If she wanted you, she wouldve taken you a long time ago.

> nobody
> replies to 7

Why are you acting like a little bitch?
If she wants you to grab her ass then keep grabbing her ass and making moves on her till fucking becomes the norm. Once you're bored, tell her boyfriend or whatever.

Faggot.

keep in mind that blackmail is illegal, OP, and if you do this you're getting off your high horse and putting yourself at her level

Yeah, but that means nothing about his sexual prowess is what I was saying.

>implying morals

It's just semantics.

There's no blackmail. There's no extortion. He's just gonna tell him.

Like whether or not your micropenis counts as a dick.

No just forget it bro. Don't waste anymore time on this skank even for revenge. Not worth it.

I'm pretty sure OP's entire beef with her is based on her social and moral errors, but okay

Will someone please explain to me why people use this "Go down to their level" argument? If someone is destroying your shit, beating your wife, and killing your children, who gives a fuck whether you kill him back or not? Are you supposed to just sit there smugly in your superiority while your entire life goes to shit? Thats the right things to do?

Good job. Everything you ever loved is gone, but youre a good person.

Ignore this retarded "advice," OP. If she tries to take legal action, her BF will find out that way, which she doesn't want.

at least you got nudes homie

Stop being a fucking beta cuck she would of/ would fuck you if you weren't a pussy ass crybaby faggot. Just fuck this whore and let her keep her bf. Christ thats what she wanted you fucking noob. No wonder she don't want you faggot. It was literally free casual sex and you got your little feels...tard

> Just so you know, your girl has been half-cheating on you a lot.
> She does shit like sitting on my lap, asking me to grab her ass, etc. at work.
> Then she started sending me nudes.
> I swear I legit didn't know she actually had a boyfriend until I asked her to hang out outside of work.
> She doesn't actually think what she's doing is cheating at all. She defended herself when I asked essentially 'what the hell'.
> I don't know what kind of relationship you guys have, but I wanted to make sure you knew what your girl was doing.
> Please don't blame anything on me. I swear I didn't know, and stopped accepting anything as soon as I did.

each line should be its own text

dont care and let it go

The jokes on you, faggot. I get off on being humiliated for having a small dick.

This. OP you are fucking retarded.

if someone kills your family and children, yes you should get some kind of revenge on them because lives shouldn't be taken lightly and should be respected.
but this slut just fucked with his head for a year and a half. I'm not saying he shouldn't expose her slutty, shitty personality to her bf, but he doesn't need to go all the way to her shitty level to do it
you're comparing family destruction to some mild/medium emotional distress. wat.

jokes on you, faggot.
because you spent the time to write this response but
NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

You bitched out hardcore. If you had this girl around your finger at work you had every opportunity to fuck at work. Now you've shown her your vagina and all hope it lost, you've wasted a year of your life and didn't get any poon. Cuck

>Yfw bf makes thread in Sup Forums about experimenting with cucking and this scenario in the toe in the water.

>yfw hes masterbsiting furiously at Ops tears

>yfw op is alpha and is being played by a beta

Are you retarded?
She made it clear she didn't think that anything short of fucking was actually cheating. There's no way she would actually go through with that - she probably meant to clue him in that she had a boyfriend on her own before it got to that point.

Dude she's looking for the "third wheel" in a devil's threeway.

Tell her you're down, and remember - no eye contact btwn bros.
Not even when eiffle-towering her

He should know, but it's not your problem. Forget it all and move on. Rub one out if you need to. Trust me, this drama and the drama to come from it isn't worth it. Always put YOURSELF first and fuck the rest.

What a coincidence. Also I didn't write anything, since I used speech to text. Anyway, keep telling me that my dick is small.

>replies to seven messages
>fucking edgy

gg

If I had a gf who was messing around with another guy, I'd want to know about it.

Based on that alone, I think telling the bf is the right thing to do, even if your primary motive is to hurt the girl for leading you on.

Either way, you have to get away from her, OP. cut all contact with her, get another job if you have to. She's a textbook Cluster B Personality

mentalhelp.net/articles/dsm-5-the-ten-personality-disorders-cluster-b/

>each line should be its own text
i fucking hate people like you

hewre u go bro

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Wanting (you) so bad

here you go faggot

Its a dramatic comparison to point out the shitty logic behind it. Fuck that "go easy on her" shit. Most of society is obsessed with retributive justice, so OP just fucking her shit up is like pissing in an ocean of piss. Logical.

Push your feelings aside and just say fuck it lets bang, she's a hoe, she'd be down

> you're down
Read the OP again. She's not interested in him, and legit thought she was just playing and there was no harm in what she was doing.

nice lack of information there pard

>has nudes
>not blackmailing for side sex
OP is faggot

I quit working in the same building as her about 2-3 months ago, was honestly stressing me out knowing she'd want to talk to me all the time, and nothing would come of it.

Still working on this FB message, hang in there Sup Forumsrothers

CHECKED

Confirmed beta.

If you plan on hitting him with a full blown report then hittem with this.

>Didn't know X had a boyfriend
>She's been heavily flirting with me at work
>ass grabbing, nude sending, et cetera, et cetera.
>Thought you should know what your girl is up to, not sure what kind of relationship you have just figured I'd follow the bro-code and let you know. good luck

NONE OF THIS
>PLEASE DON'T BLAME ME
>I DIDN'T KNOW
>I STOPPED ACCEPTING SHIT
>DUUUURRRRRR

Shut up if you can't say it in 20 words or less then don't fucking say it.

>I did not know X had a boyfriend, she's pretty much cheating on you, thought I'd let you know. Peace.

>> Please don't blame anything on me. I swear I didn't know, and stopped accepting anything as soon as I did.

but this is false, and the girl will be able to prove that it's false since she has the texts, which will decrease the legitimacy of OP's claims.

He should just come out and be completely honest.

terrible tits

Post more pics. She fucked you up and you're being protective of her? Who cares? Give them to us, then decide if you're going to "out" her. We're giving advice, pay the fee kindly sir. Much appreciation.

ugly as sin, discarded

the fuck?
you're a dumbass nigger.

Virginity detected. You obviously don't know shit about women you summerfuck they are much more promiscuous then men.women will cheat more readily if given good enough reason...it's simple you fucking potato the equation is. Time+compliments+masculinity =pussy. Nigger

BUT SHE DOESNT FUCKING WANT TO FUCK HIM.
SHE LITERALLY REFUSED WHEN HE ASKED TO MEET OUTSIDE OF WORK.
HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?

Speak for yourself.
Sup Forums is not some hive mind . Just because you're a loner faggot with autism and no sense if empathy - doesn't mean we all are.
I happen to pity op while sensing you're a faggot.

Obviously a beta. Trying to get me to say some retarded shit that'll make me look retarded. Thanks for looking out though.

I KNOW she had a boyfriend throughout all of this, but they always looked miserable together and was sure they were on the brink of breaking up. Everyone at work always called them trouble in paradise

OP, definitely ruin this chick. Fucking disgusting.

3/10 tits
4/10 shitty tats
Why bother?

Sorry. I misread the OP. Remove the shit about 'i didn't know' then.
The rest of it is good shit. Use it.

Sup Forumsro you need to destroy her reality. fuck this slutty promiscuous bitch. show her equality and destroy her social standing and intimate relationship because she is obviously a shit human being and needs to be taught a lesson in humiliation and self respect.

Post some more pics OP for science.

Dude. Either you fuck a chick or you're not fucking a chick. Don't confuse "grabbing her ass" as genuine feelings for you.

Fucking grow a pair. You should have always seem the relationship as fuck or not if she's going to act like that.

Yeah... WTF is that green tattoo? Ugh.

OP: Of course she's going to run away, because you seem to be imposing obligations on her and saying she owes you this and that. Why wouldn't she just run away before you decide she owes you any more?

You blew it, you could have gotten more nudes and possibly non-committal sex every time she gets mad at her boyfriend and decides to cuck him.

Your cunt is the most fragrant thing of beuaty that has ever entered my nostrils.

>white knighting a dude
This isnt even a thing.

But ... you replied.

She looks pretty hot apart from the tattoos.

You're too clingy. Act aloof with women. Don't be a fuckin fag.

>Keep enjoying the lust and be redpill.

He's not getting any more, due to what he just wrote her. He could have, before then.

Jesus, what a fucking bitch. And a cheating bitch on top of it all? Goddamn, man... Fucking do everything your inner voices are telling you to do.