youtu.be/qPVoyXzV3hw
youtu.be/0DlrhGtOUbg?list=PL-olVw_eZ5ikh4LOoQgeFOdPPWbjDvAiO
discord.gg/rcvt9
youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
youtu.be/ujVvdZOgeJU
youtu.be/mHTg_rJy2mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no passion.

I can't find a video game that I really want to sink my teeth into, I grew up musically talented but I fail to come up with anything I like, I have no major hobbies because I live in an apartment and don't have a ton of room.

I feel like the creative part of my brain is slowly atrophying, yet I want more than anything to create.

Just listening to sad music OP. What's up with you OP?

youtu.be/vJ7ODztohVg

I won 10000€ last year and have 300€ left today, because I spent it all on drugs. Worst thing is I'm out of drugs now.

would do the same

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

now what do?
that's up with me

Literally Starving due to my mother refusing to feed me. My stomach is eating itself.

I'm a pedofag. It makes my stomach twist whenever I'm not in the mood, but once that boner goes up, my moral alignment goes down. I've found underage girls attractive since I was a kid myself. It just never stopped. Never changed.

Considered suicide. Don't have the balls. It's not like I'll ever act on it. I'm just tired of feeling like a monster. I didn't ask for this - no, seriously. Nobody would ask for this. It's a curse. Yet if I were to talk to anyone about this I would probably be killed within a month of coming out, just for existing as I am. All for something beyond my control. It's fucking terrible. I just want it to stop. I just want it to end. It won't. It never will. Fuck.

what? How old are you? Just cook something nigga.

play minecraft, seriously, once you get the hang of all the different mechanics, pvp/faction servers are a real rush. there is no better feeling, then killing someone, and watching them rage and quit.

even if you aren't into pvp, building takes time, so building something awesome, just feels great. designing redstone devices, its all in the design.

You Minefags never shut the fuck up about your gay shit. I fucking hate you so much. Every time someone talks to me about Mineshit IRL I tell them to fuck off.

Kill yourself faggot.

I bought minecraft when it came out in alpha back in like 09. I've played so many hours of that game i just can't do it anymore. I boot it up and my mind just goes blank, but thanks for the suggestion.

Minecraft is always a good idea if you want to know what autism feels like

Dude, you just need to get rid of that moral alignment shit. There's literally no reason to care about morals unless you're religious or something.

we need more music

Minecraft is fine if you just need to kill like 20 minutes at a time or something. It's not very demanding on the player, but it takes up time. It's kind of like fidgeting.

youtu.be/qPVoyXzV3hw

This Musical is full of feels music

Playing Terraria with some buddies is always fun

I think you can get medicinal treatment for that kind of stuff

I know I'm like everyone else here but I really want a girlfriend. Like literally just a friend. Moved to a new collage and I don't know any yet.

getting called a nigger on Sup Forums

>feels good man

youtu.be/0DlrhGtOUbg?list=PL-olVw_eZ5ikh4LOoQgeFOdPPWbjDvAiO

discord.gg/rcvt9

you can join the "sad channel
lonely people talk to each other there

discord.gg/rcvt9

join

I really want to study drawing but I just can't sit down and start, I end up putting it off untill i'm too tired for it, and it makes me feel like absolute shit.

Girlfriends are overrated. Sure they're fun for a while while your infatuated and will be nice to you in that frame of time. Once that fades though watch out, here comes raging super cunt.

Why should I join?

I am home alone and my dog died 2 weeks ago.
This house has never felt more empty.
14 years of always having your best friend there, and now suddenly it's dead silent.

Love is intoxicating.

Don't do it.

dunno do what you want

It's intoxicating and the hangover / comedown is inevitable and brutal. Not worth it.

Can't say I've ever experienced that intoxication...

I hate working but you have to in todays society.
It's depressing the shit out of me halp pls

>Inb4 welcum to the real world

yea we aren't meant to do the same shit 9/5 for years, humans aren't made for this kind of life

Love in modern A moral shallow materialistic and juvenile perpetual adolescent culture is pretty much just infatuation. Therefore it never ends well. Starts out in heaven and ends in hell.

I know the feeling. My dog died a couple years ago and it was absolutely heart shattering. Stay strong buddy.

It isn't worth it. And yet humans still desire it.

>mfw you know what love felt like for 6 months

I'm thinking of suicide guys. I'm sitting here with a pistol. I think I'll share my story if you guys want

Is it worth chasing her if she's always going to be fixated on this other guy?

Yes please.

Do not kill yourself.

It gets better.

This. Just dumped my girlfriend of over a year and it's so much better now. Don't get a girlfriend just to have one, take your time and find the right one. If such a thing exists ...

By the way I really fucking love this image

with everyday that passes I think more and more about taking one of my dad's shotguns and ending it. idk if I have the balls though

This

Yeah it's kind of a catch 22 there. In the hangover phase of it right now myself so not desiring it at all. I'm sure eventually I'll get roped into the same roller coaster of delusion followed by intense disappointment and bitterness. Fun isn't it?

Don't quit on yourself, user. Don't let it end like that.

I think I'm one too. I'm only 18, but I'm more attracted to 12-14 girls than girls my age. But I also saw 25 year old dudes hanging out with 16 year old dudes without anyone minding, so I think I still got some time to fuck some underage girl before it gets more creep (like it even could). But I don't know how to become appealing to a pre teen or teenage girl and also I doubt that I have the balls to do something like that. Probably this will stay as a one more dark fetish on my list and try to find some good CP in the future. Yeah, can you bet your ass that I fucking hate myself.

No it isn't fun. I wish i had no emotion.

I feel like my long term partner is losing interest in me. Lacks motivation to do things with their life and wants to have sex/cuddle/kiss less and less. I'm doing everything I can to help them but it's beginning to feel more and more like I'm putting in more effort into the relationship than they are. Just needed to get that off my chest.

> head over to /tg/
> look at some general threads and find something you like the look of
> thank me later

Women move on easier and often just go and slut it up afterwards. Fucking the pain away as it were. In divorces women tend to throw parties and men off themselves. Says a lot about the bullshit conventional wisdom that women supposedly have more empathy than men. Bulllllshiiiiiit!

How long has it been?

Alright well it started a while back I'll post it I guess.
> be me
> be born in a europoor country
> this was back when Germany was in two
> decided I'll move there at 18 when my parents didn't want me anymore
> my mom was really nice but my dad used to beat me alot when he would come home drunk
> decided in Germany I could get a better job and probably find a good girl
> all the girls in my home country looked shit and I was constantly bullied in my school
> when I moved to Germany I felt this sense of grandeur as most Germans felt proud of being German
> most fags at home weren't proud of their country, really can't blame them
> eventually find that I can't get into a college because of my grades
> say fuck it and decide to just roam around the country
> decide to write shit and put down my ideas
> as I roamed around I met people like me
> we were all misfits, we didn't like the government we had a different sense of how things should be ran
> these people weren't only from Germany but from everywhere they were my Sup Forums ros

Shall I continue?

Men get attached easier. We actually love the person for who they are and not because of their materialist gains.

Thinking of going MGTOW

Yes continue

my 15 yr old dog is on his deathbed, FeelsBadMan

Me too. I've about had enough of cunts at this point.

Sorry to here user. Sure he was a good doggo. What was their name?

Women don't want me.

They want what I posses.

6 years, I guess that's considered long term. It is for me,anyway
Also,nice quads,man.

Drinking bourbon and gin with two of my closest friends watching TV and go fucking off. Moved back here to do this because it's my favorite thing. Feelsgoodtobebackman.jpg

imagine if you didnt possess anything at all.

thats me.

Sorry to hear. Maybe you should talk to her?

clifford,is/was shepard cross with something small

But it's something that everyone has to experience and I'm still yet to experience it.

I don't really posses much either,

Except me being at least an 8/10, confident and aspirational

My gf of 6 years cheated on me last week with her ex, because he gave her more attention than I did . I kicked her out my house, now I spend my nights drinking till I pass out

Fuck me

This is my future, or at least I hope so because the alternative is a fucking RealDoll or something.

She said she loved me man...

You queer?

Sorry to here buddy. Make sure to be there when he passes.

Usually servers are pretty cancerous and full of 9 yo kids but playing single player and just building what you want in creative is one of the best experiences when I'm feeling down

don't know if you're still here but if you want no emotion get an SSRI prescribed, been on celexa for anxiety and feel nothing

You're a good man, user. Life may have put a curse on you, but when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!

Grow a pair, nigger

He lost his dog man,

Leave him the fuck alone

I just got ganged up on by a bunch of high school kids in a relationship advice thread.
One told me to kill myself.

Shut dude. Fuck that bitch.

Do the third one

NOW

I am still here,

Fuck off

*Shit

Does anyone want any more feels music? Reply to this if you do.

Don't fees the trolls m8

Sitting at home in my appartment smoking weed while my friends are out partying..

Oh. Well I'm 33 by my self and I'm telling you: KILL YOUR SELF

what's good? i usually just listen to frank ocean and ldr

Always the edgy ass hole that has to come and ruin it for everyone.

Fuck off

whats the video called?

Life won't take it back. There are times where I won't feel it for a while, but it always creeps back in. It creeps back in in the form of sexual thoughts about girls I see in public, or in seeing something posted on here that gets me diamonds.

Thanks for the sentiment, though, man. It's nice to know there are people who can know about this and not hate the person behind it.

> reflective feels music
youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

:) Just reseach David Hamilton, the photography
Just don't post what you find on here, Sup Forums only likes infants being raped, not casual nude teens

This will help...

youtu.be/ujVvdZOgeJU

Here.

Each reply gets there own piece

Apartment*; friends; weed

Fuck off and die you wanna be loser

It helps for me

youtu.be/mHTg_rJy2mk

Where's this iMessage picture

"I wish I could find someone like you"

"Well there's me"

"LOL"