Okay, I've been dating this Japanese girl from my university course for some time now...

Okay, I've been dating this Japanese girl from my university course for some time now. It's more convenient for us to return to her house after a night out because she lives almost in the center of the city itself, her parent's are pretty rich back in Japan.

She has an odd practice, after making love she hurriedly removes the condom and says she'll be back. She said she was just throwing them in the bin. The urgency with which she did this lead me to believe that she had some sort of issue with fluids or something. But the other day I was alone in her flat, and I went to the freezer for some icecream. I opened up the tub of icecream, and it chock-ablock with used condoms tied at the end.

She's been storing my little swimmers like trophies.

I asked her about it and she became very ashamed. I said, 'Look, I'm a bit freaked out, but it's okay, just tell me why you're doing it?'

She started crying, I couldn't get a reason out of her.

She said something about the semen being a part of me, and not wanting to lose it. But she was sobbing pretty bad. I decided to stop asking questions.

Anyway, what should I do? I mean, maybe I could accept it, but she has become very reserved around me now, and we haven't had sex since.

maybe she's selling your goof juice in bulk to the highest bidder

She's obsessed with you OP!
I would stay away, but it could be different for you.

kek

Little freaks are the best partners. If that's her worst secret I would feel very lucky if I were you.

throw them away before she makes a baby with them and hits your for child support.

Could be keeping them to shaft you by getting pregnant. Make her drink them all in front of you to prove your dominance

>I opened up the tub of icecream, and it chock-ablock with used condoms
Ben & Jizzy's

trust me on this. confide in her lil fetish. tell her its completely ok and is very sweet. shell be yours till the end of days. similar girl i was dating back in college used to keep shit of mine round the house. thought someone was stealing it. turns out it was her, just wanting my stuff round her house. (this included weird shit like underwear and socks). Any way long story short i didnt marry her because i met someone else that was better looking and was more intelligent. but rest assured if you want this girl in your life, do the above. fuck i miss fucking my lil Asian princess....goddamn that ass and pussy was tight.

keked at goof juice

if it fetish i think it's okay... but if that some cult ritual or some weird shit, you better leave her

Thats her thing that she likes, shit, id keep her, and have sex again and just make it the best sex you can to show her that even though shes differebt you still love her

she'll make herself pregnant with it and make you marry her, OP. Samurai chop her weeaboo japanese (maybe feminist) head off before its too late.

Instead of her freezing it, why doesnt she open her mouth and swallow, it has many health benefits (not joking look it up, many sources from doctors) then it can be part of her

To all the people saying she's saving it to get herself preggo, that's not how it works. Just saving jizz in a regular freezer destroys it, it freezes too slowly and the sperm cells die. That's why real sperm banks use liquid nitrogen, plus a combination of other chemicals designed to preserve the cells so they can be revived. Source: sperm donor for 2 years

Is she hot? Do you enjoy the sex? Can you stand her when you aren't having sex? Do you think she is using these to get pregnant and trap you? Answer these and you should have a pretty good idea what you want to do. (Bonus question: How rich are her parents?)

Pretty sure this isn't true. There have been multiple cases of women freezing some dudes load and using it later on.

How do i donate sperm

And also how does the process work

My ex did something similar to this, actually. She kept some condoms in a fucking drawer, and she said to me that she liked having that part of me around. It was never a big deal for me, I don't know why, but she was pretty crazy nonetheless, and we ended breaking up because being with a crazy chick is impossible after a while. But, if it doesn't bother you and you want to be with her just tell her, maybe it's just a phase and she stops doing it after some time. Try to make her comfortable and you'll be back to normal. If that's what you want.

Source?

Find a local sperm bank and apply to be a donor. Application process is a massive pain in the ass though takes literally like 6 months, tons of questions about family medical history, medical tests, they all for your baby pictures, and if you finally get picked they expect you to donate at least once a week and you can't jerk off for 72 hours before hand.

Every now and then I'll see someone on craigslist who is looking for a donor. They pay you and give you a signed agreement that you won't be responsible for the baby. It skips the hassle and bureaucracy of going through a sperm bank.

just cum in an envelope and mail it to them

Kek

Want to apply, thanks for the info :)

Tell her to eat it in front of you if she wants to remain in the relationship.
Leave her if she doesn't oblige.

I couldn't care less about your story user I'm just here for making you CHECK EM

CHECK EM AGAIN

CHECK EM 1 MORE TIME

You just lost the game

I'm unimpressed. If I spammed post after post I'd eventually get dubs too faggot

That's cute...in it's own way. Tell her to get on birth control so she can feel your cum inside her.

>I've been dating

knew it was faek right there

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

her parents are rich op wouldnt give a fuck

Jerk off using a condom and take it to her as a gift to show to you are ok with it

Jerk off using a condom and take it to her as a gift to show to you are ok with it

second'd

It would surprise me if sperm reliably survived slow freezing. Maybe it survives with something like 10% efficiency, which allows for cases where your example works, but is not reliable enough to build a business (like sperm banks) around, so those would opt for a more reliable method.

I wonder if that signed agreement has any legal validity though. I'm no lawyer, but I do know that sometimes, written agreements can be overruled by laws (i.e. you can't sign to become a slave because slavery is illegal by constitution, so even if you signed a contract binding you to become a slave, that contract should be legally non-binding)

plot twist: rich parents threatened to disavow her if she didn't marry a japanese