Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums.
What is your opinion about revenge? And what would be the best one in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bury them alive.

Success is the best revenge.

Raising yourself is the best way to tear someone else down.

"Vengeance is a childish daydream..." ~ Orwell

That or burying them alive.

Best revenge needs situational details

There was a close friend of mine who ended up betraying me. He basically made this post containing all information about me. I do know that this could be kind of my fault for sharing way too much private stuff and for being too trustful. But I still want him to feel bad. Just like I did. We haven't spoken in about 3 months and I would want to come out unexpectedly.

It's about time

Bitch, I've been doxxed before and had pizza sent to my house and shit. Get over it and git gud

Naruto taught me that revenge is bad...m'kay?

revenge begets revenge which begets revenge which... etc.
Unending vendettas the reasons for which has been lost in time. It's a mugs game.
So as said - do what you like doing, be happy.

He is undermining himself, because you know he's untrustworthy. Others will also know.
Fuck him, forget him, do stuff you like instead.

Killing them with niceness, or a hammer.

>who ended up betraying me. He basically made this post containing all information about me. I do know that this could be kind of my fault for sharing way too much private stuff and for being too trustful. But I still want him to feel bad. Just like I did. We haven't spoken in about 3 months and I would want to come out unexpectedly.

Tuck the hate and anger and betrayal away. Get buff, do well in school, get a kick ass job that makes lots of money, bang lots of hot chicks. You will be successful and gain power.

When the time is right and he has almost forgotten crush him under your booted heel. The form of revenge is up to you, but let me assure you it is very satisfying.

Also don't get caught dipshit. If you go for revenge too quick people will know it was you. Take your lumps now, but remember that he's going to get his.

It is difficult to fight against anger; for a man will buy revenge with his soul.
Heraclitus 500 B.C.

Also I'm pro revenge fuck that turning the other cheek shit

Sneak in Estrogen pills into their food and feminize them.

Brutal.

"There is no profit in revenge."

stupid
get over and live your life

The best revenge differs based on the situation. If you were dumped, then succeeding and finding someone better is the best revenge.

For most other situations, just do to them what they did to you.

Thanks for giving me a lot of motivation, man. I'll stick to your advice.

The UPPER TANKER I can only imagine how nasty this crap would be.

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU

It will always backfire.
Mostly because you involve third party people who have nothing to do with your little vendetta.
And then you suddenly have a lot of people pissed at you.

Sup Forums: Episode Sup Forums: Revenge of the OP

Chalk him up as another person you can't trust. Count your losses, and keep moving ahead.

Dont believe in forgiveness for the best revenge unless its a semi long relationship lover.

Any long time friend who wrongs you , dont believe in an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.

You take an eye and a jaw and a tooth with some fingers.

If your "friends" wrong you youre being stepped on and it needs to end, full stop.

Was always the rule.

>15 years in east London

>success is the best revenge
/thread

True in the US too.