Okay guys. I need LEGAL ways to fuck with a cuntastic neighbor

Okay guys. I need LEGAL ways to fuck with a cuntastic neighbor.

Help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
youtu.be/mXnhsBe8NJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it a rural or urban area?

This is the only way and they will never forget it I guarantee.

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU

piss in milk jugs
eventually dump piss around their door at 3 am

>play extremely loud music
>get a dog that barks
>smash windows and slice car tyres without being caught

Rural.

Who the fuck LIVES with their neighbor and has access to their toilet? He didn't say roommate.

You can fuck up their front lawn with some sort of salt, but I can't remember the specifics.

You mean pour sugar into fuel tank, right?

Unleash a bunch of mice on his property. They will never fucking go away. Don't get caught.

invite him over and shoot him for trespassing

just be yourself op

Stage a theatrical performance of Macbeth on your front lawn with friends, while you're all dressed up like clowns.

Second.

Why the fuck would I want my neighbor to taste his gas?

You won't have any legal problem if you dont get caught.

You are too stupid to live...it fucks up the engine.

>Find big speaker
>Hide it somewhere near cunt whenever neighbor is gone
>Find super long cords for power and sound
>Hook up 2 PC/Soundsource device
>Step 5: Profit? Profit.

kill her

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

>aquire roaches
>unleash said roaches at exactly 01:00 through his window when he sleeps
>repeat steps 1 & 2 until he leaves

Plant a meth lab in their back yard, call the cops.

kek I live in a rural area, already mice everywhere.

Checked

murica

rollin

Alright. I'll consider the idea of giving my neighbors car a nice desert.

Roast that filthy nigger

Checked

It really depends though. If you hate him that much, then putting sugar in his car makes sense, but if he even suspects it's you, he will definitely retaliate.

Can you give us the story as to why you hate this guy? Mayeb you're the real faggot.

>Buy a dog costume
>Eat curry
>Take Laxatives
>Record yourself calling out a name and "here boy"
>Play recording
>Put the dog costume on
>Run into his garden
>shit furiously
>Deny you have a dog, but have dog toys/bowls around your house and garden
>Repeat until he leaves

Checked.

Checked!

Checked

For ONLY legal things? Learn your municipal building and occupancy code, violate the shit out of them with constant reports of every single fucking violation.

Grass too long? Report. Dog off leash in unfenced area? Report. See their kids driving the pickup on the local road while too young? Report.

If you ONLY want legal ways, then the law enforcement folks are your best tool.

IF You want NON-legal means, there are other solutions, but you're facing criminal charges if caught, and a multitude of seemingly stupid 'prank' level harrassments are actually going to be felony reckless endangerment. Fuck with his car in ANY way, and it's reckless endangerment or attempted manslaughter, for example.

Best bet it actually to ignore the guy and directly address their bullshit. And prosecute the shit of of ANYTHING illegal they do to you. If they trespass and hunt on your land, sue them, get a restraining order... restraining orders fuck up a credit score badly. If he's doing any farming and has farm loans, they're gone.

Checked

I like this.

Get him drunk, suck his cock, take photos as you do it, post photos all around town. Everybody will think he's a faggot. That'll show him.

If i ever saw a kid trying to put sugar in my gas tank i would laugh my ass off.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Water is the way to go. You have to flush the gas tank. Also, rip our his tire stems. He will have to get his car towed and get new stems put on.

Place a can of frozen barbasol under his car seat.

what about sugar diluted on water

Put your neighbor on fucked up mailing lists. Post wanted od for sale ad at grocery store builtin board and shit if you have there phone number even better.

Yeah, salting the ground renders it infertile, the grass will die and they'll be left with a lawn where nothing grows.

WTF I LOST

No reason for sugar really. The fuel filter wouldn't get clogged. But with water you have to flush the fuel lines, take the gas tank off the vehicle and flush it. Its a big hassle but doesn't cause life threatening damage. The tire stems are cheap but annoying.
Source: am mechanic

Plant bed bugs in his house

Super glue their mailbox shut

How far away does your neighbor live?

Do they have dogs?( no not to fuck the dogs up - it just makes it sort of impossible to sneak up on the house with a bunch of farm dogs around)

> (You)
Thanks. If you're OP, hope it helps.

And source? I'm a homeowner. I know what my rights are, and where the property lines are. Of course, I also love my neighbors, so I don't have to fight, but you know what they say about good fences...

kek

>Infest your neighbor with rats
>Assume the rats won't also come to your house

well I just bought a big ass chain a few days ago, with a uhaul lock locked the door, was asked if I had broken all the windows, said no.
said that I had put that big ass chain with the lock because the person that had a party left the door open and there could be burglars.
Made not sure how many enemies but said I left the other door open the without a lock so the person wouldn`t be left outside, it is right there.
Because if there were burglars they could blame me if something was stolen.
It is a pretty dangerous neighborhood then left a Atalaya that said can we live peacefully at home ? with a happy family in the front.
Then asked who is gonna pay for my lock.

Doesn't actually work, it's vandalism, it's illegal. OP wants legal.

Posting their info here is a good start

If it's noisy neighbor kids then install a mosquito alarm. Chances are you won't be able to hear it, the parents won't be able to hear it, just the annoying screaming brat kids

My asshole neighbors kids used to be annoying as fuck, now they rarely, if ever venture into the garden and life is bliss

Gonna same fag my post here.
This shit is vandalism, but it is petty and non-life threatening and hard to trace.

Best idea!!!

Piss plate mate

Always works

Someone actually did this to my brother. Set it up in his garage when he was visiting me out of state. They found fingerprints everywhere, none of them his, and eventually tracked it back to the dicks living in a trailer on his property.

Pour concrete mix down there drains or overflow pipes. It hardens clogs up his lines, water cant get out and floods the inside of his house. Costs and arm and a leg to dig up and fix

Checked to see if I have a life. I do. So watching the Sup Forums odometer does nothing for me.

If you send the Terminator it won't get pinned on you. Check it

youtu.be/mXnhsBe8NJk

This is some evil shit right here. They have to dig up the foundation if it gets into anything important such as the septic tank.

I've done this

If its roommates mess with them, wipe their flashdrives, magnet electronics, rub their condoms raw, replace birth control with misc similar pills
It works

Stop being a faggot and kick his ass then fuck his wife or daughter. I need to tell you this??? Or, continue to be a pathetic White cuckfag who dreams of sucking a nigger's dick. Your choice.

>Hack into his wifi
>download a whole cp
> send fbi report
>wait for him to lose his kids job and wife
>fuck his wife
>nehibor gos to hail for life

No need to edge, OP just want's to fuck with his neighbor.

Tell us how to you would know to do this, have you done it before, if so please tell us to who, and your name.

i thought the sugar caramelizes and fucks everything?

Put donnald trump stickers all over his yard call police for racisum he gets on the news now everyone hates him.

you can send missionaries from every religion to their door, did that to my old Neighbor

you can also make it so the name is semi-racist

my neighbor was black, her name was lisa. when they knocked on her door the missionaries asked for laquanda or shakisha, names similar to that

Do this, but with Moonman and KKK

1 Put a bird feeder near his car.

2 If he has a security light that shines into your yard place a mirror in such a way that it shines into his bedroom window.

3 Catch raccoons at your parents house and release them at your house.

no it doesn't

the filters in the engine catch anything like that from getting anywhere near the combustion chambers

cut plywood with a skilsaw for hours on end bonus points for a grinder and sheetmetal

this works. I told the local Jehovahs witnesses about a "lost soul that need some guidance"
They send a different person round every other day trying to convert them for a long time

>go to pet store
>get tarantula
>wait til neighbor opens window
>release the beast
>watch him freak out
>wait a week
>get another one
>do that for about a month
it might get him to consider moving out

>superglue all his windows from the outside
>barricade the doors
>wait till he dies of hunger/thirst because can't get out of house

Trips checked and just walk around with your cock out

I laughed

Never done it but with a program called crack air ive been able to use others wifi for personal use. If one dls cp on router to their pc feds will know and if u plant a virus on a device on the networked pc they may be able to trace it to a wifi internal ip. Best to somehow crack their modems and use tor/proxy to infect his pc with a cp filling virus

dunno why but this made me laugh my ass off

Hello? OP?

This, OP.
Did it with my neighbor as well, but it was with mormons instead.

This

OP never answered this. OP is probably the faggot.

Use a usb wireless nic, throw it away. Dont leave finger prints going back to your computer.

Just do nice shit for him like bringing by cookies that obligates him. If he's not a fuck up but is instead just a douchebag but successful, if you do this enough he'll start to feel really annoyed by you being a sycophant but he can't do anything because all you've done is be nice to him

how is your neighbor a cunt