TRUMP
MAGA
FUCK NIGGERS

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S30011354#p30013479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The mafia won

butt hurt pillowbiters making up lies cause they got analy annihiliated on another lever

>Obama is our guy
I have never seen this posted on Sup Forums

Mitt is a neocon cuck

The nu-males got triggered too many times

When everyone against Trump is such a huge pussy it's hard not to be a Trump supporter

fuck you i was shilling for mitt back in 2012 and everyone hated me for it imma dig that thread back up on rebecka black give me a second

no joke mu used to be pretty liberal if not centrist, there were hardly conservatives on here. pol has sort of leaked everywhere in the past year

This is the actual reason that Trump won.

You must be posting from an alternate universe, most people here hate Trump.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Shut the fuck up

I'm what some people call a "nu male" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the alt-right culture that dominates the American executive branch of government.

>implying who runs the country is actually important and that the government isn't controlling of every corner of its responsibilities and this every-four-years ritual isn't just a fantastical display to distract the population from reality

>What happened?
the anons from 2012 are gone

you're now talking to people born in 1998 who found this website from '10 Craziest Sup Forums Pranks!' videos

lol yea i read hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy once too

GET IN GRAVE

Finally found it faggot

look at this thread

i was the only og conservative on mu yall are dick riders

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S30011354#p30013479

Well there's more to it than just the presidency, Trump also helped them win the house and the senate.

I don't read science fiction. Sorry.

Yeah, and it would be different if we were Ukraine or Chile or Taiwan. Everything is insidiously stable.