Make some noise

Make some noise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You both look sexually satisfied. Congrats boys.

For the boys?

MODSSSSS

Why lol

moar?

Go on

MAKE

MOOOOOOOOODS
thats a noise

moar?

Do boys that young even have strong sex drives?

did you?

Who are these fags, what is this thread anyway?

SOME

Depends on the age. By 10 or so I figured out that jetting water over the tip of my penis felt really good, and by 12 I was full on masturbating.

NOISE

FOR

THE

BOYS

More please
Thats so cute

when they're fags they do

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

Sniff their stinky butts

Sit on their faces and fart

Fuck off faggot

Don't you want to?

You know the rules no swimsuits

Any ideas?

I remember watching the London olympics and getting a large involuntary erection whenever Tom Daley came on. Or any of the (male) divers for that matter.

girls have all the fun, if it was two girls, nobody would bat an eye
those guys look confortable with each other as fuck, and they can even be just good fellows you know, just two good friends
but when i look at it, all I hear is my father yelling ''FAGGOTS GONNA BURN IN HELL''

Nobody should be in any kind of relationship at that age, boy and girl, boy and boy, girl and girl, it doesnt matter.

For what? Images? Stories?

M

A

K

Anything inspire perversion

E

S

O

i'm talking about friendship you twat
what is so telling in the pic that they're a couple anyway? if you put two girls instead, i bet almost everyone would think "aww, two friends"

S

MODS

What are your favorite parts of a boy's body?

What is this all about? I've seen this posted a few times.

who the fuck are you to judge?

Whens the last time you saw a relly koot boy

Legs, feet, hands, hair

Because THEYRE LIKE FUCKING 8. I swear you pedophile faggots are dumber than Hillary supporters...

No tiny penis?

The part where you get arrested for raping one

Do you really want a NEET (No Education/Employment/Training) want to reproduce? Then you're a part of the problem.

Why his butt of course the portal to heaven

I was consenting at 10.

A lot.

Nah
Lewd

Rape is vile.

I never asked for your reasoning, you fucking mongoloid. I asked who you are to judge someone for being in a relationship.

Soft tight stinky little bums

I was at the swimming pool and there were some boys there who looked to be just on the cusp of puberty.

Thats the best age.

I like boys usually from 9-15

I'm someone with common sense who knows that little boys in a relationship is wrong. Although whats worse is you pedophiles in the thread that need to be genocided harder than the Armenians

What? Was there something interesting to film behind him at that time?

How do you feel when boys cry?

Probably just checking his back because BILLIONS OF GALLONS OF FUCKING DEBRIS RIDDLED WATER IS FLOWING A FEW METERS FROM HIM

Sad, dont like to see them hurt

Sympathetic. I want to comfort them.

>this thread

Beautiful and sad no boy in the world should ever have to feel pain

Pedophiles should feel the pain of several bullets penetrating them

Boys should feel the pain of cocks penetrating thee butts

Oh, so your argument is basically that your subjective opinion should dictate whether or not kids should have relationships.
You must be a sad being if you think that kids shouldn't be able to do that. they're not getting married, or committing themselves to anything other than having fun together. And somehow that's morally outrageous to you. Well done.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association.
Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia." Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

If theyre friends then thats fine, but a boyfriend and boyfriend relationship among young children should be treated with swift death to the parents and a reconditioning program for the children

Right, so you're just a fucking lunatic.

almost all the children Ive seen in this thread look under 11

no, I'm not a fag who thinks people under 11 should be dating and then get gawked at by 30 year old triple neck guys on Sup Forums

Most look 11-13.

Anymore cute boys? :3

Nathan

You clearly expressed your extreme position on what you think constitutes justifiable murder. Your narcicisstic view of justice, both moral and legal makes you a lunatic.

What a cutie ! Can you imagine his bumbum?

I was joking about that, its Sup Forums, expect people to joke about extreme punishment. HOWEVER, everyone in this thread jerking it to these photos should be executed

Lewd. But if i had to guess it would be so smooth and soft

>reported
couldnt be anymore impure

kids are kids you autists
the only love they convey is there love for roblox and whatever cancerous trend is created by the filthy apes

>there

Reminder that many of these boys probably had a functioning, healthy part of their penis cut off without anesthesia while they were infants.

If they're from an uncivilized place like murica, then yes, quite probably.

too old. disgusting.

Too fucking cute!

>no swimsuits

naked?

dayum