Why is the mass murder of 80 thousand japanese civilians ok? when murdering 3000 americans isn't?

Why is the mass murder of 80 thousand japanese civilians ok? when murdering 3000 americans isn't?

Well, one action ended a war, the other started one.

/bread

Why do we celebrate Christopher Columbus when he he was basically Hitler 2.0?

million doler question, som1 answer

2 nukes wasnt enough

2.0 comes after 1.0

Columbus was a product of his time, with all the xenophobia and tribalism that included.

Plus he didnt even discover america, the vikings did

>Hitler 2.0
>2.0
>Hitler came first

>2.0
>implying Hitler was born before Colombus
>Possably Bait
>Baited

>2.0
I think user meant how cruel he was compared to Hiter

>civilians
at least those that died in 9/11 were specifically targeted bankers, lawyers and government agents.

CC would've been hitler, hitler would've been 2.0, dipshit. Regardless. CC did not kill off all the natives if that's what you're implying? Most of the native americans were a dying breed. There was a plague at the time 'white man' came. Natives were slowly dying off on their own. Think about it. A couple million Great Britain defectives sail here and kill off 100 plus million native americans to take their land? Makes zero sense.

Because we were just getting even for pearl harbor

2.0 denotes I newer, better version that is improved over all 1.x so no, he implied Columbus was newer and better at being Hitler than Hitler

>white man plague

golden b8

This guy gets it, see my post above

When the fuck will you learn that this is not why Sup Forums exists? When the fuck will you get off your ass and actually contribute something that isn't total cancer? I've sat silent for too long. I sat through your faggot "dubs" bullshit, I've sat through skeletons, anorexic whores, and shave balls. You fucking killed Sup Forums. No, it wasn't always the trolling and faggotry that you've turned it into. It was actually pretty cool. Nobody worried about bait because even though we shared extreme shit, it was real, it was authentic, and we actually gave a shit. Well fuck it. I'm out. I can't sit through another 5 years of this catastrophe. Thanks for killing something great. Thanks for fucking nothing.

Cos slitty eyed bastards dont matter

The 'white man' brought bacteria that the natives aren't used to which makes them get sick and die. And the natives were also fighting each other.

Explains a small part of it.

200 million natives was nothing compared to what they had to gain

Stop being a faggot

dont forget about civilian deaths in iraq and afghanistan. the estimates are in the hundreds of thousands.

not to mention the deaths caused by destabilizing the regions.

youre welcome israel.

Any people who don't die in America don't matter to americans

I Love japanese girls, but bro... before the nukes, Japan was the most violent nation in Asia, attacking china, taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Myanmar, East Timor, New Guinea, Guam, South Pacitic Mandate, Nauru, Wake Island, Attu and Kiska Islands, Kiribati.

is your apostrophe button broken?

The bombing of Japan was in order to save American lives. I don't think 9/11 was used to save Saudi- I mean terrorist lives.

Kek he actually thinks Japan was nuked for the war to be stopped...
Japan was already ready to surrender and the USA intelligence agencies already knew it. They nuked Japan to achieve better surrending vows (bad England) and to throw away the emperor

Because we won the war and winners are worth more than losers.

Didn't the national e people "discover" america

But did they settle and cause many Europeans to move there?

B.S. bro.
Got a cite for your assertion?

Sorry native

No, that would be King George. KG caused the revolution, not the vikings nor columbus

and to win the big dick nuclear arms race showdown with russia.

Conspiracy Theory 101

Japan was not ready to surrender. They officially responded to a surrender demand, prior to Hiroshima, and again prior to Nagasaki, to that effect. I know facts can be inconvenient, but take off the tinfoil hat and pick up a book.

not the guy you replied to but its not bs at all.

read about the firebombing of japanese cities. most japanese cities had already been leveled by atandard explosives before we even dropped the a bomb.

seriously look it up. robert mcnamara has been very outspoken about the atomic bomb being entirely unnecessary to end the war in the pacific.

it was mostly to demonstrate the usa nuclear capabilites to upcoming communist powers.

Shut up fag

It saved a lot of Japanese lives also, given the alternative of mainland invasion.

Because their government didnt heed our threat and didn't give a damn about their citizens unlike us.

Can't discover a place when there was people living here

this

Firebombing killed more than the bombs did anyways fucking idiots

And because we milk everything

Including your mother

America put Japan- an island nation- under boycott in order to force a response
Launched an invasion against a lesser, poorer country brutally killing the brave Japs who thought to the death for the Emperor
Bombed civilian targets mercilessly, including with firebombs
Finally launched two nuclear bombs on civilians
We will never forgive them

fuck you man, I'm a deep webber and will seriously hack the shit out of you

MAGIC
happens....

Don't worry. It won't be the Germans who bomb London next. Just like like Americans who've forgotten about 911

bc merica

You do know that the Allies dropped 10 times as much bomb tonnage on Germany as on Japan, right? And that 1.5 million Germans civilians were killed by fire bombing, while only 150k or so Japanese were killed. And that Hitler had taken over Germany via political coup, while the Emperor of Japan was the legitimate governance of Japan.

And of course, that 9/11 was just one attace out of 1400 years of Muslim aggression that has killed man many millions.

>while only 150k or so Japanese were killed.

I'm certain that's wrong since more japanese than that were killed by the A-bomings alone.

Not to mention that the US dropped more bombs in Vietnam than everyone during WW2.

Don't hear them bitching

London forgot the German bombings. At Least they didn't have a 9/11 sale

And I'm Amerifag

All these people complaining about America bombing Japan and how it was "unnecessary." Kek. Don't matter, it got the job done.

It was necessary. Those Japs were stubborn.

Same reason 100 million native deaths at US hands isn't a big deal, but 6 million jewish deaths makes Germany the official evil army.

Consider this fact from your reply: many cities in Japan, including Tokyo, had been devastated by conventional bombing.

They still wouldn't surrender. They had to be shocked into it. Or face a mainland invasion that would have taken far more Japanese lives. An invasion they were already preparing for, and willing to fight.

If we wanted to show off our nuclear prowess we wouldn't have stopped at two cities.

100 million natives. Incorrect. Doesn't make it right

B-but the Cartans did Rome.

Gag

didnt rambo teach you anything you fucker

Japan wasn't going to surrender