Bigger

bigger.
better.
blacker.

why do blacks always get the best white women?

Look i dont give a fuck about the multiple-times-daily-black-vs-white bait thread but got more pics like the this one?

>implying white women are even worth anything

Seriously. Have any of you guys actually dated a white girl? Dude, white girls are some of the most retarded broads of them all. So why should anyone give a fuck about what white girls want?

It's not a shocker that some of the most retarded type of women would go for the most retarded race, really. It's a perfect match.

Because they're cool. I will be black one day too!

How many times are you going to keep making these threads? Jesus H. Christ, give it a rest you cuckold faggot.

blacked*

kankerzwarte

Lol at the dudes who are shorter than their dates

>inb4 heels

I know; it's still funny.

She doesn't look that good tbh

yo no one is gonna read this. i wish i had a bigger dick. i wish i was rich. i wish i had a hot girlfriend. you know what though? it's okay because i don't need any of those things to be content with my life. I have 10 sine outreach. I pick up litter in my time off and i come on this website to spread messages of self improvement, community outreach, and social well being. they want you to focus on all this superficial shit. they want you to hate each other. you know why? because it gets you out of the way.

it's time to get in the fucking way

it's fucking time

to fucking get

in the fucking way.

any suggestions are welcome.

You know how you can tell if a white mother of a mixed child is still with the father?
The bruises.

if you're gonna lie at least make it somewhat beliveable

hey i know her

So thats really how tupac died nigga never had a chance pic was probably taken seconds before he was crushed under the weight of that massive land whale

Why do you fags reply?

>i dont care
>replies

This shit is getting boring as fuck. Are you the same fucktard posting all these and trolling?

some white girls are just made to fuck black guys. Some you can look at and see right away