Tfw you're never going to have a gf

>tfw you're never going to have a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude just visit a hooker multiple times throughout the year. She will get to know the most and be most comfortable with you. And then bam she will someday suck your dick for free and she will be your gf. While sucking other people for $$$

Be mine

At least you don't have a wife

ayy lets see some more of that telecaster

why no ashtray dude? and i hope you put a killswitch between the volume/tone knobs

i prefer perfect intonation with the bridge style i have. you can never get it dead on with the traditional tele style

no there's no kill switch, is there a reason for that?

whatever floats your boat. i mean theres already a hole there, and i know jonny greenwood had one put in. although he has a tele plus which has one of them in series things with a 4th pickup setting that i think splits the humbucker pic related

Waiiiit... that's the same face when you said you were going to kill yourself. You're about as expressive as a cow.

How *is* that KYS idea coming along? I see your'e still here. Guess not too great. Failure again.

>tfw I have a gf that has said she wants to bear my children but I'm in my early 20s and not even ready to be married yet

Ayy I just broke up with mine. Don't sweat it man, seriously that shit gives you acne.

kys

You can have mine.

If you smiled more you might attract a woman. Go to ten gym a few times a week and run... just fucking run dude. Cardio will do your body wonders

More like tfw you post the same cancer shit despite faggots constantly giving you advice you're too lazy to follow.

you're cute man.

its all about personality dude, you're not ugly and believe me ive seen some freaks getting girls so work on yourself and first of all, stop crying, girls dont like little bitches

this

running is fucking awful about the first 8-10 times you do it, but past that it gets to be manageable and even kind of like yoga where you are exerting yourself, but at the same time kind of disconnected, like you're meditating or something

just try to run for at least 20 minutes nonstop about 3 times a week (or as close as you can get) and add on from there. you'll be running 10 miles on Saturdays in a little over an hour in no time

That's a horrible feeling
because I don't want to die alone
but I will
and this makes me want to commit suicide
but I'm too coward and I will never do it because of my parents and the very little number of friends that I have
So I'll live an entire life ... alone? with the counsciouness that no one has ever or will love me

So the solution could be drugs, but I don't want that

I wish I could run ten miles in an hour lol I went 7 in 60 last night

or you could stop being such a little faggot

how can you expect others to value you if you don't even value yourself?

>this self-pity faggot again

you'll get there, you just have to make sure you don't let yourself get too comfortable with your workout schedule

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs&feature=share

This is literally what happens when you run non stop for a week. Cardio bros

anyone have that collage of OP?

Yeah I'm just getting back into it honestly. Last night I ran for the first time in months but after two miles it's like it gets easier, and then you get fucking high. You literally get high I mean c'mon who doesn't like that

really though

it's like I'm on autopilot all day, but once I'm running I feel actually conscious and able to think

Same here dude. I actually broke up with my fat gf this morning because I forgot what it felt like working out