Shemale/Trany/Ladyboy feet... POST THEM!

Shemale/Trany/Ladyboy feet... POST THEM!

Bianca Freire

Nikki Nicole

Any good vids?

jena08tgirl on chaturbate...right now....shes fucking bae

vers hooker with an absolutely filthy dirty talking mouth

oc

Sauce?

Michelle Firestone, top tranny feet!!!

I guess this is the best place to share this story.

an old class-mate who happens to be a tranny talked me over to give me a bj.... Scale 1-10, how gay does that make me...?

Also, someone interested in Greentext?

but is it you?

Something mentally wrong with you niggers.

greentext pls

Sure, greentext away baby

nahhhhhhh dumb faggot

I think you mean mentally different.

Areeya

making a trap armpit thread next

If you like girls as well it makes you bisexual, a gay man is someone who likes men that look like men!

Did you enjoy it?

pic of him/her?

Vixxen Goddess

this one drank its own kool-aid

LOL

Gay or not.... Who cares ???

I don t give a shit

who is she?!

Show your face

Welp here we go. Excuse my English

> be me, at class reunion.
> nothing special. Just some old high-school mates decided a meetup would be nice
> Quite good looking grill enters
> Thinking by myself who that girl is. Probably someones girlfriend.
> 2 friends next to me, one asked who she was.
> "Well, you see. That's B. He made some small changes to his body over the last years".
> Surprised at first, I knew B. would act like a girl sometimes but never thought about this.
> Left it at that, and started drinking something with the other 2 guys.
> B. gets at our table. "Hey user, it's been quite a while right. But you didn't change at all."
> "Yeah, it has been a while indeed. And you have changed a lot."
> "Ha, much better?"
> Winks at me while sticking her tongue out. Looked kinda cute but at the moment I only saw B. as a boy.
> Anyways, time passes. Learn he had moved several years ago, but just moved back into our village a few weeks ago.
> He is living 2 streets away from me.
> I tried to interact with other people too, so we didn't speak much after that small conversation.
> Getting late, everyone is leaving. Only 5 more people (our old friend group) left.
> Talked about how some should get home (because there were no busses after that hour). I was the only one with a car so I said I could take some people with me if they were on my track.
> Took 2 guys (B and some old friend) and left the meetup.

I think I will split this story in a few parts. Cont or nay?

lovely

Cont

No reason not to.

No recent ones. She has some on facebook most likely, but I am not going to share anything anyways.

bisexual then I guess. But honestly, an average man doesn't turn me on. Girls do, and trannies sometimes too. (not sure if that changes anything)

I noticed I said She quite often to B. I will keep it that way since I already started.

> FF
> guy 2 already left the car after getting to his house.
> Still 20 minutes for me to reach B's house. (+5 minutes for my house).
> We just talked about the old times, fun things we did at gym, the times we made a teacher mad etc and then she starts about high-school crushes.
> She asked me first, but I told her I didn't have any crushes at highschool (which wasn't true, but oh well...)
> After that she just admitted I was her crush at highschool.
> Things got very serious suddenly. She talked about being insecure, not sure how to move on, making hard decisions etc.
> Made me feel uncomfortable to be alone and talking those kind of stuff in the car.
> Fresh air would be good I guessed, so I suggested coffee at a bar somewhere near. (I was also tired so it seemed like a good idea.
> She agreed, but wanted something stronger instead.
> "Well, one glass wouldn't hurt right?"
> We found a nice spot near a river and just chatted (normal nostalgic stuff again)
> That's when I noticed B was already kinda drunk, and his next drink wouldn't make in any better.

Short pauze.