ITT: speedtest.net results

ITT: speedtest.net results

no one has worse then mine

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

it works fine, aslong as no one else is using the internet

I hope yall doing this from a wired connection and not your phones....

is that with Sky?

>not censoring the ip address

90 bucks for this internet and cable. not bad

£25 virgin and tested on a phone so wired will be twice

do you own the internet?

His upload is about a 3rd of what I get on my phone.

upload speed is useless for most people.

Nobody cares about upload

I use it for streaming, gaming, regular shit like that and it's fast, but not as fast as you'd think. I'm just waiting for 1gbps down/up which should be in my area in about a year

Upload is typically 10% of the download speeds anyways so thats good for what hes getting

This is also a wireless test I did on my phone about 80-100 ft from the router

Upload is typically exactly the same as upload. People in the first world don't use ADSL anymore, Tyrone.

haha. its a north korean proxy. good luck!

I advise stick your hubs in modem mode and buy an american router (if in uk) to bypass the eu regulations on our routers.

What EU regulations?

I'm getting better internet soon. These nigger speeds are consistent but they don't leave much for my servers when I'm in-"home" streaming vidya from home to my laptop at work. I have to throttle everything so I don't choke my servers which really sucks.

Simply put ours are weaker "da tumors tho" which is a lot of pish but whatever man goverment and all that jazz

eh. no complaints.

Then there's me, first world country getting KB/s

Parents cheap internet (about £10).
Live in a small village surrounded by mountains.

What country?

Anything less than 100 and you're third world

You phoned your isp? Nigga u probs have a utilisation outage in the area. Either that or you bb is aids

Time Warner cable fucking sucks.

1Gbps is pretty common these days, most students have that here.
You can get 10Gbps if you're rich (well not "rich" but you need a few million).

Thoughts?

Fibre is great huh?

>Bergsvensken
Jeg håper en gjeng utlendinger bryter seg inn i det stygge norske huset ditt og tar å voldtar hele familien din pluss deg din jævla oljeneger.

yay
/10char

Poor Americunts paying 90+ $ for shit internet connection

>Romania
>Calling anyone else poor

University wifi

haha, I'm not from Bergen, nor Stavanger. Just a Student here

Also, Sweden? really? Islamic Republic of Sweden? country of cucks, radical-feminism and 30% immigrants? feelsbadman

i thought mine was going to be worse, but havent done a speed test in over 8 months. Guess its a little better now lol

Verizon Master race

Forgot pic

Verizon master race

Google fiber faggots

DSL

Parents get the cheapest shiternet in the area, still better than you poorfags

100/25 mbps is base the bottom tier speed at the fiber company in town. look at all these poor peasants with

That's impressive for a wireless test

I get around 200 on my phone

comcast

>parents
>better than you poorfags

>Not responding in viking
Are you an immigrant?

Yes I'm at my parents house, because my house is on the other side of the states, alas my city doesn't have fiber either so my shiternet isnt much better

>well not "rich" but you need a few million

if you have a few million to spend on an internet connection i would consider that rich.

Q.Q

Practically nobody has any use for a gbit. No harddrive will write that fast. Unless you have tons of computers and tv downloading/streaming huge chunks of data what the fuck would you need a gbit for? Ive got 150mbit down and 50up and i cant imagine needing more.

local fiber

▲▲

Why in the fuck would you want to use a north korean proxy

does it even exist?

You guys can't compare.

nice ip

I hate you.

"60 MB internet" but the upload speed is 6% of the download

I much preferred to be using the 200.00mbps wifi instead.

Show me picture of them advertising their internet to be 60MB instead of 60Mb. If they actually advertise it as 60MB that's false advertising, they can get into trouble for that

Thanks for the IP, my Canadian friend.

No but my ex is a close second

not bad for my facebook machine

you all are dumb as hell. i install internet service for people everyday (ATT Uverse Tech) andi gotta say. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH 100+MBS SPEED?
ive installed 6mbs service for entire offices where people work and theyve never had a problem. then i got to the ghetto 2 bdr apt and they just have to have their 500mbs fiber.
i dont get it.
i have 18mbs at home, i play ps4, netflix, hulu, pc gaming, and i am constantly downloading movies and music, as well as seeding torrents. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM!
you dumfucks are wasting your money.

>city doesn't have fiber
Holy shit. This is what having a 40% white population does to your country. Fucking hell. The Africa of the west.

How are people getting 900+

Difference between standard and fibre where I am is 4mbps to 75mbps, so which would you choose?

>ps4
Stopped reading there.

yeah its a big difference. 4mb MAX on copper lines, but you can get any speed you want on fiber. i just installed a 6mb connection for a guy on fiber yesterday, and 2 houses down my buddy was doing 1gbs

nobody cares .... go masturbate into a jar a mayonaise you faggot

They don't throttle you? One person can use up the whole bandwidth? Is it slow as fuck during the day?

That's not your internet you fucking nigger. That's your schools internet.

enough is never enough, a Ferengi Rule of Acquisition.

It's future-proofing. Once upon a time dial up was more than enough and 2 Mbs was more than you'd ever need.

Fuck.

>Applied arts.
Kill yourself my man

copper lines can give 17Mbs in ideal conditions.

Everything you said is wrong.

dat 1337

I'm sure you don't have any connectivity issues at all but it seems pointless to wait hours for a torrent to compleat. 100mbps come in handy from a batch torrent download stand point.