Who here is over 25 and fucking done with life?

Who here is over 25 and fucking done with life?

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecast.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=yj4Yfdg4Nfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel you bro. What's up?

I guess I am in a way.

I'm retired -- due to having enough money to last for the rest of my life.

My greatest accomplishment in life was getting married, and we're still really happy together. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

There's really not much more for me other than to live out the rest of my life in relaxed affluence. There's not a lot for me to do other than read and study stuff.

no gf
no friend
shit job
no motivation to change because too old
everyone around me is engaged and has normal life

I feel that.
26 kissless virgin, no proper friends. Crap job. Depression

THe worst is that its shove in our face everyday.. people talk about their normal life all the time at work..

bump for interrest

I'm done with life
no career, no gf no friends, haven't had sex for 2 years.

might as well end it soon

None of you are losers because you don't have friends, don't have a GF, are a virgin, or have no job...

You are losers because you have so little power that you allow society to dictate how you feel.

I wish it was that simple, my dear youngster

>28
>too old
mysides.jpeg

LOL...
I'm 43 years old.

he is right though. your just being a bitch. your alive and you live in a 1st world country, stop your pathetic whining.

right here chief

kinda right but for some reason knowing better doesnt make me feel better.

its takes a real self absorbed douche to say society got it wrong and i as an individual with the limited knowledge that someone like me can muster knows better than the geniuses that created civilization and those who maintain what its evolved into.

>its takes a real self absorbed douche to say society got it wrong
no one is saying that

Genuises created civilisation? Maintained? Kek asfuck, user, kek as fuck. Thanks for the keks.

yeah OP... actualy thinking about suicide everyday. I work in an office and I hate my life so much

My nigga.
What are you doing on Sup Forums?

listen edgy fuck, i assume youre being sarcastic but while you continue living your first world lifestyle taking shit for granted people are working their asses off to keep the world running. im sure its funny to you to be a smug dickhead but the world is fucking aces and it took fucking geniuses to get it running the way it is.

Well I wouldn't say I'm done with life since it still has a lot to offer, but damned it it's hard with schizophrenia

I want a GF

Riiiiiiight. Aces. Geniuses. Cesspool. Global slavery. What thread is this again, you fuckin optimist?

Is your mom pretty?

I'm 20 but i feel like a god damn old man ever since i started dating this girl. She wants to spend every second with me and i feel like i'm always under a microscope, i can't fucking relax. I keep stressing about stupid shit like earlier today i opened a bathroom door for her 6yo niece and she was taking a piss, we both walked in front of the door, my head was turned away from the door and i didn't see shit but she walked back and away. i followed her but now i think she thinks i'm into lolis or some shit like that. I'm losing my mind, i told her iv'e been having auditory hallucinations and i'm pretty much losing my mind and she said "we'll talk about it later" but we never talked about it. Having a gf makes me want to neck myself it's so stressful.

What about her mom? And yours, is she pretty?

sarcastic buffoon expects perfection cuz he grew up in a first world country.

youre so pampered you dont even realize that all of what you just said is the whole point. thats a few places in the world whereas you likely live somewhere first world.

we're naturally animals. we came from nothing. and now we have languages & infrastructure.

you take so much for granted cuz youre a pampered little shit. you have no idea how dumb you are. sorry to be rude but you just have no clue.

1 in 22 babies used to die before the 1900s.

we're curing disease in this day and age.

you own a fridge. when youre hungry you dont have to hunt you go to the store.

you take the little things for granted because youre dumb.

>20
Fuck man glad you ain't married. Take a long hard look outside of yourself and change it. GL

36 here. not done with life. Your sex drive diminishes, your enjoyment of food diminishes (because you've eaten everything already), your curiousity has been dulled by the rigid demands of daily life, love and relationships are more of an unwanted hazard than a cool, fun thing to do.

That being said, what else is there? There may be nothing after this life.

Cool story bro. Kgam.

>Who here is over 25 and fucking done with life?

anyone over 25 is basically done with life. they should just logan run everyone at 30.

>it never gets better
>best years of life are behind you
>body starts breaking down late 20s
>can't eat what you want anymore
>many people losing hair
>got married? wife gets fat and kids drain your money and life
>you can still fuck 20 year old girls for a bit, so that stays fun, unless you got married
>work pressure starts to mount
>30? Get ready for the shit. Ointments. You will be putting fucking "Ointments" on your body ... your mouth, your asshole, your patchy skin, your painful feet, your gout, just fucking wait you fags

dump her. why in the world would you stay with her.

Why do people consider this a desirable life?

seems pretty good to me, compared to the alternatives

Me.

or gtoff

22 and i never go out. lost all contact with friends. recently tried doing something productive (drawing). I just spend most of my time playing games and drawing.

orangecast.tumblr.com/ click on ask and i will do a request for you since you seem like my kind of people.

cheer up guys, listen to alan watts it makes you feel better.
youtube.com/watch?v=yj4Yfdg4Nfw

>29
>NEET
>Married to a girl I legit love
>Pretty decent 7/10
>Makes mad dosh so I just stay home
>Have everything I want
>Other than a reason to live
>Wanted to do stuff when I was a teen, don't care now
>Wished I believed in god so I could just end myself
>Unfullfilled as fuck and always will be
>Fucking meds don't help
>feelsbadman.bmp

I'm about to turn 25 and I'm gonna really try at life and if nothing is better by the time I hit 30 then I'm going to end it.

25 here and shit's rough fam. no goodboy points left

same boat as you bro, only poorer and not really a 7/10. i just drink all the time. about the only way to get through the day without feeling things.

I am 26 and excited about life, I made a decision to go back to college and get a degree i am excited for

hell yeah, what degree you chasing?

Double major in physics and computer science, I want to work in the quantum field

cool dude. have you started classes yet?

27 and happy now
>be me, 24
>done with life
>get addicted to meth
>smoke meth and destroy my life
>tried to an hero
>wake up in hospital
>go to rehab
>fix my life
>now in college and going to bridge to a university program
>no longer done with life

All I want to say is, if you're done with life - try something new. If you already at rock fucking bottom how much worse can it get? Rock bottom is the best place to start because no matter what that's as low as you can go and you've already been there. Do it.

I'm a massive 27 years old faillure. Tons of potencial (godlike drawing skills) but always dragged to dark thoughts... I will die in a garbare with other junkies.. virgin and shitty

no not yet, I am gonna work this whole year, I tried to be a musician when I was younger and fucked up my credit so I am paying that back, I'm gonna start when I am 27 graduate at the latest at 31 the earliest and the latest 35, and just live the rest of my life as a scientist

this, what are you majoring in?

science is cool. i'm starting to appreciate it more. at least you've got a plan going that you're working towards. i commend thee, faggot

Tons of "potencial"
>potencial

Yes, clearly we all can see that.

thanks Sup Forumsro

Buy a motorcycle, tour across the country.

Yeah I havent drank in years. But if it helped I would.

Not really desirable, but it's more-so how the world is set-up. We don't value life as "life", but as our contributions to society. The general population has the mindset of making the world a better place instead of being happy with what the world currently has to offer. Technology is amazing and will continue to exceed beyond anyone's wildest expectations, but with technology comes people that dedicate their life to testing the capability of the world. As creative as "thinking outside of the box" is, creativity is slowly what ruins life itself.

Free will is the worst thing a human can have.

no problem

embrace your feels or they will consume you
>pic sorta belated

Yep. Just realized something today.

I don't think I'll ever have kids because I wouldn't trust my mother to interact with them. I always wonder why I'm so disgusted when I'm near her and remember that way back when she used to insist on bathing me when she was mad and scream and pinch my shit during. She then used to cry and say she never had a mom and it wasn't her fault she didn't know how.The last time I visited her home country, I saw one of the aunties doing the same to a young girl family member in a joking? way - even though there was no anger it still creeped me the fuck out. I don't care if I never gp back to that country.She got wasted the other night and was saying I need to get married and have kids and everything I do is her business. She probably doesn't remember anything she did to me. She loves to drink. I also resent my dad because I told him and he shrugged. He either didn't care, didn't want to deal with it, or has been so sexually repressed his entire fucking life that he couldn't touch the subject without getting fucking weird.I don't remember if I've ever told anyone. I don't think so.

Totally ok with world ending.

Maldito! Senora la gata esa!

Been derpressed for 6 years. Life finaly starting to get better. Got an okey job. Friendes that are good.
But probobly just lost the love of my life tonight. Thinking about drowing my sorrows in booz.

Not done, just .. coasting now.

This.

have a boyfreand
he is not sexually intresstet in me anymore
cant blame him
got Atopic Dermatitis out of nowhere (have it for 3 Years now)
the fucking itching is driving me crazy
cant sleep cant realeax
take cortisone, gain weight, got havy side effects.
Body destroyd with scars and eczema it will never be the same
saggy fucking disgusting titts
no point of return
take Prozac and Wellburtrin
Highligts of my live are Series, Movie, Masturbation.
me and bf decide to split the rooms
Tottal Isolation only contact outside is my Braindoctor.
thinking about to end my live all day, only reason i dont is my cat.
i know im a whiny bitch with first world problems.
Enlish is not my native tongue.

i can't be the only one in this thread that wants to see your tits...

whats your native toung? also tits

how many tits do you have?

Don't be sad, some Sup Forumsro will always be sexually interested in you. Now show us your tits

tits?

bumping for tits

bump

didn't want to see them anyways....

yeaha....

Good slut. You make daddy happy.

me, 27 user

feel you guys, i have a group chat with some anons from early July, all were depressed faggots and we just talk and give eachother advice helped me a shit ton hmu on kik: KGB_Borris

penis suckery

I'd be interested to know what you choose to do, I've been drinking heavily the last month or so and noticed it was a problem, tried to get sober and fell a few times now two days sober and I got some stupid cucking news and all I want to do is drink...

is sober really whats its cracked up to be?

I'm 22 and I'm fucking done with mine

disgusting

I'm 29 and done. Not kissless but a virgin. I'm almost hoping for some sort of civil unrest or a war just so I can die for a reason, fighting for my country or my family or something.

hold the door