So i go on CL from time to time and blow random guys. I hate myself for doing it, but its so satisfying...

so i go on CL from time to time and blow random guys. I hate myself for doing it, but its so satisfying. Anyone else do this?

Are you boy or girl?

I too wonder

I feel like the biggest lowlife for doing it but hey you only live once.

Try masturbating before you do it. If you still want to go for it

probably a boy...this being Sup Forums and him not posting a timestamp, this is the only answer I can see, if OP is a grill, she should post tits with timestamp
rules are rules

I do this as well not extremely often but a few times a year

U gonna answer the question slut?

You dident ask me a question? Fag

Bet you wouldn't talk back like that if my dick was in your mouth

I was traveling and almost fucked a trap but he/she was like 40 minutes away and I passed out so they drove all that way for nothing.

Where do you live OP
Just wondering

huge faggot

I do this too but never off CL, I find it too risky to meet strangers off there. I use gay meeting sites like A4A and check everything out really well first.

Fag

It's not gay if I dont cum

does it matter?

Did it once because I thought I was going gay so I wanted to try it.

Hooked up with a guy and sucked his dick. Turned out I didn't enjoy it much, he was small and I don't like the taste of cum.

Once was enough for me.

Yes, so i know if i should u have my cummiesz or not

CL is FULL of flakes and bots. If you're a female, you're like a unicorn if you actually go through with it. If you're a male, I feel sorry for you.

Anyone in 417 wanna meet up

Wtf? You're still a pussy

Nope. I'm just a higher man getting his dick sucked by a lower man. Nothing pussy about it, newfriend

>anything posted Are artistic works of fiction

In your case relpace artistic with autistic

>I'm t-totally not new guys! >Really! Look! I know a >couple of words from the >front page

Yes.