Hey Sup Forums I got my pet ball python yesterday and the breeder told me that I should've feed it yesterday or today...

Hey Sup Forums I got my pet ball python yesterday and the breeder told me that I should've feed it yesterday or today, I tried to give it a fuzzy mice, but he hasn't touched it at all, what should I do to feed it? Should I be worried?

Wait a week to feed a new snake.

Better pic of his size please so I can help.

but the feeder told me to feed it. Won't it starve?

Fuck off

Ball Pythons can survive weeks without eating. They usually refuse to eat under new locations. It took mine about 3 weeks before it would finally take a rat and it had to be alive I tried thawed and it simply refused.

tried to get it out hissed at me

Wait a week or so to feed again. snakes can go a very long time without eating. Ball pythons have been known to refuse food for weeks at time. No need to worry op

Don't try to handle him for a couple weeks untill he is comfortable in his new home.

I believe he just has some issues with social anxiety and some cumstain taking photos of him isn't probably helping.

its a wild fucking animal that was just very uncomfortably moved into a glass box and doesnt know what the fuck is going on

some giant magical space wizard creature is constantly gnawing on his balls and for all he knows he's probably gonna die very soon and is currently in a deep depression.

you should probably let him be for a few days to weeks until snake-o has realized the futility of existance and will just be indifferent to his emotions

:^(

This made me laugh.

Leave it alone for a while to settle in, mine didn't eat for 18 months once, they can go along time without food

Bump for hungry snek

Bumping with my corn snake

The pattern's are beautifu.

Beautiful*

bump

Thanks man. The picture doesn't do her justice, she is way better looking in person. I've never seen a corn with this color before.

How much did you pay for her? She's a lucky snake, I love your setup

When I got her I didn't know shit about snakes and I didn't realize how cheap corns are. I paid 200$ from a reptile shop in my city. But I have no regrets, im glad I got her.

I payed 40$ for my ball python would you say that's a fair price?

That's fair for a basic morph. I've herd some of the fancy morphs sell for thousands of dollars.

Someone I knew a while ago had a baby ball python. He ended up having to assist feed it and eventually all he had to do was drop the food in there and the snake would eat it without help.

Mine wouldn't eat mice for a few weeks so I fed her an anole. Gobbled it up. I guess she just has expensive taste.

Bumping with my blue tongue skink. This is as close as possible to a reptile thread so i figured id share

Fucking Kek

It looks great m8

My daughter has 12 snakes, two of which are amazing pastel ball pythons...large ones at that.
Yes. Most snakes can go a really long time without eating. Try again in a few days or a week.

Hes mad silly m8

Stop Lying they must EAT EVERYDAY OR THEY WILL STARVE!
YOUR BREEDER LIED TO YOU! NO WONDER IT HASN'T EAT ANYTHING YET SINCE YOU HAVEN'T FEED IT YESTERDAY YOUR RETARD!

lolwut... no