After slavery, after segregation, after police brutality, after all that they have been through...

After slavery, after segregation, after police brutality, after all that they have been through... How proud are african-americans right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaystalien.com/index.php/2016/07/19/10/
imgur.com/gallery/sKabZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't give a shit about this

I don't think they care bout sport outside of apehoop and handegg.

They're just americans not african for a few hundred years

Why you don't care? It's (You)r people.

I'm very proud of these women :)

Black people deserve respect!!

WE

I care, nigs don't.

this

you think Sup Forums is salty over this? Blacks HATE other successful blacks.

WUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGZ

GO REALLAZ

Unless they start shilling BLM, they'll call them coons and fling shit at them

Simone Biles literally hates to be black

Why are they chewing on it? Is this a primordial instinct of the gibs? Or are they marking it for being KANGZ

DEY IS QUEENZ

blacks hate one another more than they hate whites. Dont believe Uncle Toms like Lebron, no one gives a shit

Dark skin blacks hate lightskin blacks.

sauce

This
The girl on the left literally said all her motivation and inspiration came from white Michael Phelps, when she was asked how she felt being the first african american to win a gold in swimming she didn't even give a shit

Girl on the right*

Black people are winning medals which means that some other black people must care, ie. the ones who like swimming, gymnastics, track, etc.

I enjoy when they win shit, africans are so aesthetically pleasing to watch for some reason.

WE WUZ QUEENS

Black success in the media is just another excuse for whites to wash their hands of the blatant bigotry and violence that pervades society everywhere below these top 1% of their fields. I dare one of you to try to come into my neighborhood and ask if we're "proud" of these empty accomplishments.
>white ppl don't think the war is gonna come to them

The ingress on the right did indeed mention "police brutality" when she was interviewed just after her win—that was a tie, btw.

It's so sad that people believe the police brutality, BLM lies despite all the facts to the contrary. The Jew-owned media really does have a stranglehold on so many minds.

Neat

>its another Sup Forums thread

>violence
Black on black crime you mean?

>an actual war between whites and blacks

Uhhhhh, are you SURE that you want this.

>How proud are african-americans right now?
quite angry with all the #BlackLivesMatter shit.

most of them are pretty certain that they are being singled out to be killed by white cops.

idk about the swimmer, but the gymnat simone's success is because she was raised by white cucks.

no joke. she was adopted into a white family. nogs didn't have anything to do with her.

She was raised and adopted by her black grandparents you idiot. Her mom was a drugaddict. What's your excuse?

Based strong black queens.

Now our African Americans are going to take over swimming. Prepare yourselves, rest of the world.

>I rate the police

Portugal slaved my grandmother... And I love it.

I mean.. my grandgrandgrandmother

>facts to the contrary

>kweenz
Why is this a thing?

>after all that they have been through

They've been through nothing you dumb piece of shit.

Slavery was the best thing that happened to them cuz it saved them from having to live in Africa.

Segregation means they have to live among their own, which for most non-subhumans is a good thing. Police brutality is a result of them being dumb violent apes.

>The black cop who has a problem with 'Black Lives Matter'

Read this if you want to know how a black cop feels about it his own people.

jaystalien.com/index.php/2016/07/19/10/

>blatant bigotry

Nigger, whites are not nearly violent enough against you apes.

CONGRATZ TO MAH KWUEEEEENZZZZ SIMONE & SIMONE

blacks are a self defeating group of people, they perpetuate their own "blacks can't swim" shit themselves, then when simone won, they all said they finally defeated the stereotype that blacks can't swim perpetuated by others.

its hilarious really

As a black man who has never been on Sup Forums before I must say I am disgusted with how you people act. First of all the stereotypical, clearly derogatory nature of "Anonymous" as you call him furthers racial stereotypes which cause harm. Second, your treatment of the African American, particularly the casual use of the N-word is truly despicable. It's no wonder this site has such a bad reputation

imgur version

imgur.com/gallery/sKabZ

>black american swimmer cant even beat a canadian teenage girl that literally doesnt have a license to drive a car yet

really makes you wonder

>when she was asked how she felt being the first african american to win a gold in swimming she didn't even give a shit
No, she didn't; she said that she hopes it will encourage more black people to swim
Stop making shit up

>First of all the stereotypical, clearly derogatory nature of "Anonymous" as you call him furthers racial stereotypes which cause harm.
Yeah, that guy's a real dick. He must have no life also, because he posts here non-stop.

White people have more medals. Both in total and per capita.

>a canadian teenage girl that literally doesnt have a license to drive a car yet
Am I missing something? Were they driving cars in the pool?

you're trying to claim it was helpful to legally bar the absolute poorest and least skilled group of people in a society from full participation in the economy?

>black people talk about how racism is a problem
>link everything to being black