What the fuck is this Sup Forums? Been on my inner thigh for months

What the fuck is this Sup Forums? Been on my inner thigh for months

pop it, then wipe down with alcohol or peroxide

Pop it and lick it.

AIDS

Already tried popping it. Just oozes light pus.

Its called a blood blister

show your dick it's medically relevant

seconded

It's a third nipple so you can nurse the coming young. Grow them strong, user. Hard times are coming

Excise the tissue around it approx 2cm by 10cm depth with a razor blade. Anesthesia not necessary unless you're a pussy. Send to lab. Await results.

That's a boil/cyst. Get that shit to a doctor so he can excise it before it turns to some gangrene shit. Had one myself trust me dont let it get worse

That's a full blown case of aids user. You need to chop off your hands now before it spreads

That is a sebaceous cyst. its completely harmless, can sometimes hurt a little. mainly just a small resevoir of pus and bound tissue. nothing to worry about. if you have NHS, you can get it removed if it really bothers you. otherwise a biopsy would be a fairly cheap procedure, though i would imagine not covered on insurance, due to it being completely benign. hope that helps.

pop harder till it bleeds and post pic

now you got me all worked up

its a wart or this

I can back you up, definitely a third nipple. My nephew had one on his back. He is now 36 years old and his nipple has fed all the young in his village, and saved his people during the hard times this user speaks of. You grow this nipple strong, and you save the young for the motherland, OP.

Possibly a thing called Merca?
To lazy to spell check it
It's basically what your describing with light puss ooze. You should see a doctor about it to get medicine

I know cause I had it

Just for reassurance did you pluck of shave this region recently?

fourthed

how original for a 12yo

No. Not for a while. My girlfriend likes hairy guys.

MRSA you ignorant bumpkin

Ingrown hair. Man up and get a needle and pop that sucker. The hair inside is probably a foot long at this point.

squeeze it

Numb it with ice and then poke a small hole in it. Put Benzocaine (orajel will work) in the hole. Take CLEAN razor and lance it.

That's a nipple, now timestamp or GTFU!

Do you eat seafood? Could be a shrimp egg sac. Cut it open and its full of shrimp larvae. No lie.

Fuck off, you wannabe school teacher.

Fuck off back to 9gag faggot

it is good to hear such tale. in old country, leg nipple feed whole village. Babushkas and baby all grow strong from legmilk. We prosper and become fit enough to once again farm. Nipple also irrigate farm

Post pics.

Says the dumb fuck that offers medical advice about a condition he can't spell...

It's ebola. Sorry dude, it's all over for you.

Excuse me if I'm not going to look into rare case medical issues?
I sometimes wonder if people like you get off to this

Nothing but blood

My husband is strong provider. More nipples feed larger family to work for motherland. Foot nipple has saved country

>for months
go to a doctor, not Sup Forums, you faggot kike

>
Looks like hidradenitis

Now squeeze VERY HARD

You may see stars, but also thick puss should come out

Its a friction-caused boil, and it wont go away until drained

Once I drained mine it went away in 12 hours