Does she have a point?

Does she have a point?

He has no point.

Just a mental illness.

No. Just retarded.

Honestly this whole fucking ordeal with trans is fucking retarded.

The only point she has in in her pants.

women don't grow into men

well the child naturally grew into an adult woman. There is no such thing as transitioning into a woman. If I cut off my arms and legs does that make me a worm if I believe I am?

logical fallacy

It does. It's called wormkin

Sure, why not? If you want to be a worm, why should it matter to me?

Give that trannie a DNA test and he will always show XY chromosomes every time, cut off dick or not.

t. insecure tranny with manface

/thread

While I agree with the principle, it's a really flimsy argument. Growing up is something that naturally happens, whereas a gender change isn't.

No he doesn't

>i don't understand it so it's retarded

It's a tranny. They shouldnt care what people think if they did they wouldn't have changed genders.

a trans guy does not stop being a guy when he cuts his penis off and starts hormone treatment. However a child does stop being a child when they grow up. Retard

Not at all. But I wouldn't call a man who only goes with trans gay. I know because I'm gay myself, and I would never go with a trans. I want a man, not a mix of genders. And that's most likely what 99% of gay males think.

well for starters lets go with because hes not a worm.

i am a pedophile. his argument is invalid

They stop being a guy and become a unic you Moron

False equivalency fallacy

eunuch
dummy

as long as you don't start demanding that every bathroom be filled with dirt

this

a guy is a guy, just a guy with an insideout penis.

/thread

difference is, he still has male DNA. so he's still a guy. children and adults have the same DNA.

so yeah. false equivilence fallacy

it does not until people start bitching about worm rights
by the same token it also does not matter until ignorant dipshits become afraid of it and start being jackasses about it

children grow up
y doesnt magicly become an x
/thread

Key words are "used to be".

So no.

This is a false equivalency.

If you take his own logic and apply it to everybody, it means that anybody you date is a child. Which classify not only him, but the rest of the fucking world, by default, as pedophiles.

Besides, trying to lump together the natural process of sexual maturity with actively manipulating your body through surgery, and other horrendous invasive procedures, in an attempt to make yourself pass as something you are not, just reeks of leftist propaganda, and a very poor understanding of sexual attraction.

Transsexualism is a mental disease.

You troll here often?

Pro-trans people think we should just blindly accept transgenders without knowing the first thing about them or what they want and pretty much just throw out biology the window

I mean there's only two options going on here and trans people have to choose from
A. Gender is only a construct created by humans so they're pretty much just playing pretend and they know that on a biological stand point they are the sex they were born
Or
B. they actually believe they were born the opposite sex and in that case they are wrong and should be told so

Throw biology out**

Not much to understand there... faggots want to be girls and now they think they have the right to be girls and mutilate themselves to become a stupid living clichee. You can say whatever you want, but every adult person knows that there are things in live you cant choose and your gender is one of them.

>pretty much just throw out biology the window

who the fuck cares? like biology matters. since when did you ever give a fuck about biology?

How the fuck are we gonna reproduce if we don't know we're mating with?

Know who were mating with***

underrated

no

Why would you want to reproduce? Does the world really need more of you? Babies are disgusting

trips don't lie

Yeah. Its called his dick.

It's kind of what we do, that's our only purpose in life is to procreate and die so Idk what to tell you

If people don't have a choice whether they have the urge to chop off their own dick, then pedos don't have the choice to want to boink kids.

People have to make a (very expensive) choice to have surgery to "change their sex". People have no choice whether they grow up or not. If you date a normal person, you're just dating a normal person. If you date a tranny, you're dating someone who made a personal choice to change themselves, something that is usually indicative of mental illness, which is not something you want for potential offspring (as if they could have kids anyway, lol).

this

You stupid united statetians make me laugh a lot.
You have the best schools and universities in the whole world, and still have this kind of retarded people.

I call it expensive Darwinism. "I made a choice and now everyone else needs to accept me" gays alright, this is a little to far. It is self mutilation and needs synthetic drugs to be a successful "transition". Really need to draw the line, do what you want but don't expect everyone to accept it, people are starting to see through the PC bullshit and are getting tired of it.

mental illness detected.

No this dude has no point. Its more like calling someone a pedo for fucking an 8yr old dressed up as an adult.

if he smoke a lot of cigarrets he may have damaged dna

No. Because a "trans woman" isn't a woman, he's just a mutilated man on hormones.

yes, because my local priest have butthurt
//EOT

Biology does matter. It's not the only thing that matters. But why should I ignore biology so some fruitcake can dress up and feel special? Why is *his* comfort more important than mine?

Just as trannies have the right to chop off their cocks and take female hormones, I have the right to look upon them with disgust and ridicule. It's not a matter of choice. I'm not choosing to be disgusted. I just am. If they shouldn't have to hide their deviant desires, I shouldn't have to hide my disgust either.

Disgust is negative
keep it to yourself
"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" isn't just some thoughtless idea moms say.

No. I'll be disgusted by whomever I want, and I'll say it to whomever I want thanks to the First Amendment. What are you going to do about it, cry in a corner or whine on the internet?

One is due to inevitable aging and the other is due to mental illness and social enabling.

1) that's not what the first amendment means
2) your american constitution has no relevance on the internet
3) I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULDN'T BE DISGUSTED, I SAID HAVE SOME COMMON DECENCY
there's a reason people don't like you. you have no self control, you're negative, you're mean, you're callous and thoughtless.
keep your words and thoughts to yourself if you don't want people to call you a dick.

I'm so glad I spent 10 seconds to read the first few replies before typing mine. Thanks for saving me time anons!

lol fuck off fbi

Calm down you dickless cuck

The thing that bothers me with this is every time i've inquired about why somebody became trans it went something like this

>I felt more like a woman than a man
Ok why is that

>Because I feel more emotionally sensitive than a guy should be so that makes me feminine

They take a stronger emotional sensitivity as an indication that they have the brain of a woman. Instead of realizing you can be a very emotionally sensitive guy.

No because Trans doesn't exist

>your american constitution has no relevance on the internet
Oh it absolutely does. Because I don't live in a fascist country I can express any opinion I like.

>COMMON DECENCY
How about having the common decency to not pretend to be a woman? How about having the common decency to accept that I have just as much right to express disgust as you have to dress up like a woman? Trannies do more harm to society than hate. Hate at least is honest.

>telling someone you're not comfortable with your child seeing a hairy legged lipstick wearing freak show with a dress on is mean.
I don't have to accept it and I won't, it's wrong and if hearing that people disagree with their beliefs is enough to send them into panic attacks and emotional trainwrecks it goes to show how mentally stable these transgenders are

no point. children grow up. boys dont grow into women. cut the dick off and you do not have a woman; just a dickless man.
check those chromosomes for final say. regardless of appearance or self recognition.

I'm not gonna go up and say "you're a fucking abomination and should be dead" because I'm not a monster I'm human but if they can't accept that people aren't comfortable with their life choices and don't support them that doesn't make them transphobic or whatever the fuck

>used to be a man

Still is.

If trannies had a clear set of belief and rules maybe I could get on board, but they're all over the place so I don't know what to think and usually just disregard them

Just because you as a gay guy wouldn't date a tranny doesn't mean that someone else who would isn't gay - a man who is attracted to another man sexually is gay regardless even if they dress as women

I'm hetro and I don't like fat chicks, and neither do lots of hetro guys it doesn't mean that other guys who do like fat chicks aren't hetro... that argument doesn't work

>the girl ur dating used to be a child so are you a pedophile
>implying i'm dating a single mother because she's a catch

No. The reason being is Pedophilia is the attraction to small children. Also Transgender people can never truly be a woman due to them pesky chromosomes therefore having sex with one is an act of homosexuality.

Children grow up, and are not longer children

That is still biologically a male that just cut his wiener off, and got a boob job. Which doesn't necessarily make you gay, but you're at the very least bi.

dating trannies is technically dating someone with a mental disease, worse than being gay imho

Depends on how hot the trannie is Sup Forumsros

aging is a real process that changes a child into an adult. there is no known process that changes a male into a female afaik.

That's so fucking hypocritical
>says biology doesn't matter in terms of sex
>goes on to say biologically women grow

- the guy might not know that other person was once a man

- if the trans person didn't tell him then that's a very bad deception to have in a relationship, particularly if the man finds out about the lie

- the only way you're a pedophile for dating a girl is if she still actually is a girl.

the only point the 'woman' K is trying to make is just trying not to be called a faggot using semantic 'reasoning'.

Ageing
>natural process
Mutilation of dick
>unnatural process

No. If a biologist took a sample of a trans woman's tissue, and analyzed the DNA, he would find an X and Y chromosome in each cell. So technically, still a man. But nice try, lefties.

>mfw passable young trans girl
>mfw you probably fapped to me on /soc/ and had no idea

No. His chromosomes would still be XY. The trans usurpation of sex-as-gender is a barbaric corruption of our society.

>This is a false equivalency.

Pretty much.

And I'm fine with trans business. The OP pic is just plain bad logic.

>It's not a matter of choice
It kinda is, since nobody is naturally disgusted about "transsexuals". Today they look like girls...
It would make much more sense tl be disgusted by disabled ppl, because they look ill and crippled... still you choose to not judge them by their apperance.

If people could actually change into a woman she would have a point but right now they cannot. all they can do is cut off their dick and turn it inside out, dress like a woman and that doesn't make you a woman