Whats your most fucked up sex fantasy Sup Forums

whats your most fucked up sex fantasy Sup Forums

Murder

I've been seriously considering using a drug to knock/ Keep a sleeping 18yr old girl I know unconcious, and then stripping her and fapping over her nude body, been thinking about it for a while, even bought some of what i need

She's still in school too but of Legal age, so it feels a lot hotter and more illegal doing it to a schoolgirl, but it's actually only still really illegal

Last time I broke in I took this pic of her pantie drawer, stole some too

Who are you trying to convince
Me or yourself

Nobody really, I've already made the decision in my head, now I need to act on it

she has gigantic tits. is she fat?

Sent from my Android phone

i wanna be held up against a wall while some guy destroys my asshole in a public place

im a guy btw

No, this is her from quite a while ago, her tits and face have improved since, she's got nice big and young tits now

that I get regularly nightfucked by my mindfriend who is my twin and in love with me, as I with her.

She's supposed to hate me for dobbing her boyfriend in for raping her and can teleport into and out of the bedroom when I'm asleep.

Lol cant get a chick sleep with you aye lol..... go b an hero do it dont b a pussy

what size tits? those bras look like d cups

Not too bad but I fantasize about eating out my ex gfs daughter she's 14
Eat her out eat her ass out make sweet love to her sex missionary style all that good stuff

Wait im not the only one that can teliport

Yeah D cup, she also has a 10C
?
Here's what I stole of hers

Having the same amount of people go down on me as twin towers did

I cheat on my girlfriend with much hotter girls and have been telling her she can fuck another guy to compensate. Neither one of us know for sure what the other has actually gone though with, but she's tasted another girl on my dick twice and gotten very turned on at the thought/taste. I'm pretty sure she fucked someone while I was at work today, we fucked before I left and fantasized about it. When I got home she was "too sore and messy" even though we only had a quicky like 10 hours before. Diamonds

Lol wear it faggot pout it on

What do those papers say. Get a name guys!

MODS

Pic related on my face

gross dude. Those grey panties are stained as fuck

I want to arrange to meet a complete stranger in a booth at someplace dingy like a sex shop internet booth/peep show and fuck them, no names and no idea what they're going to be into. I'd like to make sure they aren't a total hambeast beforehand but otherwise I want it to be as random as possible.

That cause he broke in to a mental ward to steal them.

nice

> you have no skidmarks on any of your underwear

Lol crusty cheese im hard already

Clearly you haven't seen what heavily used underwear looks like, I guess they're her shit pair but I thought some people would like that more

Can i have a sniff

no, I wipe properly and often

If they were white, i'd understand but those are dark colored and still the nasty piss and vag stains show through

No dude you fuck went to your mums middle draw. Bet you use them to wank all the time...

Yes

you do realise girls discharge goes yellow/darker once its dried? LOL

> How-To Contract a VD in One Easy Step

Eat a shit ton of beans til my 380 pound body can't fit any more in
Wait for it to turn into a giant thermonuclear fart
Hold it in til so much pressure and volume builds up I start to bloat
Find a skinny bitch, stick a tube up her butthole
Spread my huge ass cheeks and sit on the other end of the tube so that it connects our anuses together
Finally release the pressure and blow a long massive high pressure fart into her ass
Keep farting as hard as I can, pumping as much gas into her colon as I can, filling her body with my gas

Wanna lick these its fresh

Yes, that is why they invented washing machines and colorsafe bleach. Girls shouldn't discharge that much, even when ovulating. She leaks like an old Buick

Mmmmm the staind underwear. Caused from daddy fun time

I'm not even gonna bother explaining, you're wrong user and nobody cares about it anyway but you

Winnning

keep going

Are you in NYC?

Saved the photo. Appears to have been taken in Myrtle Beach South Carolina - working to find the identity of the young woman and have you brought up on conspiracy charges.

Explain your self fucker. Cause rigjt now it looks like your mums underwear and that means she I s a dirty bitch. You like I t when your mum is dirty dont you

Photo deleted by the faglord rapist. Help a girl out Sup Forums

wrong. drop dead now

>go back in a time machine
>find my mom when she was pregnant with me
>make her cheat my dad with me
>fuck her while im in her womb

Nigger, that bitch leaks her nasty-ass pussy cream like a sieve

Not only me but my sister as well down south u gota keep blood line strong

Giant fart slows down to a voluminous silent fart
Bear down and push as much out as I can, blowing her colon up like a balloon

This thread sucks

You're weird.

Haha OP nothing like going back from were you came ay. Whats it like being all up in ya mums vally of a cunt. Think ita time to get the pressurwasher out tho it seams a little manky from them stains

There's a chemical in vaginal disharge that can bleach/discolor underwear. Might be it

>most fucked up sex fantasy thread

Marrying a jewish woman

Lol is that what happens to you u get a discharge ......yellow mmm prob pissed ur self

The only person who should care is you asshole. Those look like the panties of an unshowered trucker. It's honestly not normal. I dated a girl who spent 2 full months doing remote field research in the desert with me and only had 8 pairs of panties for the whole trip. They still weren't even close this stained after being worn for for more than a week and not being washed. I bet your hamper smells like Seaworld dude

Build up from having your own blood cum in you every night

Same

samefag. So fucking obvious

You can pick up jewish girl with a dust pan and broom want her number turn the wrist over dont worry most jew girls are hot smoking hot and if u knock her up a little jew will b in the oven

Burn baby burn

Also being boiled alive in my own cum

>Be 16
>Work at an afterschool
>The middle school girls there were extremely touchy(hugs my hand, sat on my lap one time)
>They constantly wear yoga pants/shorts
>Puberty arrived early for this one girl
>Her ass cheeks fill in around her yoga pants, like damn
>Thiskillsthedick.jpeg
>Fapped twice daily to keep down the random hard ons
>In the end, I spaghetti'd and got a job at my local grocery store just so I didn't do anything retarded

Still think of her whenever I fap to this day, of what could have been.

gtfo

>get married
>have a son and daughter
>wife wants to molest the kids with me
>we fuck into eternity

you related to that guy?