Checking in.

>Fucken tracers

/s

lol I've seen at least a dozen variations of this pic

I believe it.

Anyone here played NFSU2?

a long time ago when my ps2 was working

The is right over there.

I cannot remember what happened to me yesterday, much less a dozen years ago.

>let me play you the song of my people

>the sound of punching an open jar of mayonnaise

Well, I'm a faggot.

I was planning to do the Gordon edits (where I edit Gordon's face on this picture, as someone requested, and a few others if I had time) early this morning, then watch the OSU and Columbus Crew SC games, then touch it up a bit, and report back here. Unfortunately, I fucked up pretty badly in my pursuits. First, I woke up at 1, which left me with two hours thirty minutes until the OSU game. So, I rushed to try to find a Gordon image to fit the picture and crop it correctly while still tired as shit, fucked around a little bit trying to make it work, but not in time, so I just made lunch and watched the OSU game, thinking that I'd be able to do it after the OSU and Crew game. Yeah, that didn't work out. So, right at half-time of the OSU game, Franklin county (county columbus is in) got a severe t-storm warning, and it poured for a long time. I should've taken the slight delay to work on the edit, but instead I watched some other cfb games, like the lazy asshole I am. Then, it turned out the crew game got delayed an hour and a half due to the rain, so it started as the OSU game ended (about 7:38). Roughly 110 minutes later, the crew lost yet another game, and TCU v. Arkansas was getting exciting. So, I decided to just sit on my ass yet again, and watch the rest of that game. Went into OT, ended about 40 minutes ago, and now, I'm here, with one wasted day, and no Gordon edit. Fuck.

I'm sorry.

>not usually into s/fur
>generally ignore
>suddenly discover the furry that gets a rise out of me
>every
>single
>thread

I've not felt this kind of isolation since I became a Battleborn fan.

So you're telling us that you want to fuck the bunny?

Welcome!

I'll get it done tomorrow, it's not even really a problem, just an annoyance.

thas a lotta ball to watch

It's a weird feeling. 90% of all other s/fur does nothing to me.

But rabbits?

gahd dayum

Stronk!

Haha, that is fine.

I watched more commercials than American football, though. If I ever see the genius behind Chevy's or Buick's ads, I'm going to murder them. Some fucking bullshit like the "Did you lock the Buick?" or those shitty Chevy commercials with the "real people" reacting. More irritating than watching the Crew and their everlasting incompetence.

I hate commercials with a passion.

Fucking furfaggots.

Hello again, my love. How are you?

In serious need of dragon shafts deep inside me.

As always.

Yeah, same here. Watching 3 hours of them in one day is just painful.

I believe there is a certain bad dragon that can help you with that.

I just mute and Twitter on my phone some local sportscasters critiquing games I'm watching. Passes time well.

aye

Hey Ethereal, how's it going?

BD has a reptilian toy with hemipenes?

Howdy Ether.

Yeah, I was stupid in not muting it, I didn't want to have to keep muting it and unmuting it, due to aforementioned laziness, but would've been worth it. Oh, and that crew game was something to see. Between the rain and the OSU game, there was practically no one there.

average, when average isn't even that good.
yo

i mute commercials these days and commentate them myself. it takes a bit of practice and effort, but the comedy can be worth it.

Heya Harp.

You're probably trying harder than the commercial makers are. Dialogue is always so contrived and shitty, seriously. And Apple isn't even using words for their commercials, just some random clip with stupid music and a "shot on iPhone" thing. Just glad no one's pissed I didn't complete Gordon edits. Promised pretty hard I'd have them.