Red flags for women?
>She owns a dildo the size of her foot.

>uses the term womyn

Any kind of social "sciences" major.

That'd be a green flag, kiddo.

Agreed.

She takes classes with the word 'studies' in them

so much this

I don't see your point, my gf is getting an accounting major ,what's the problem

Oops, I probably should have gone with what this user said.

Accounting is a real course, it's not a social sciences course. So good for her.

cuck

Number of sexual partners is higher than her age

>>She owns a dildo the size of her foot
Is it wrong if I gave her one that size as a gift? I mean, I got it as my bday gift for myself, but still.

Do plan on not dating anyone?

I have no problems with size-queens since I am very well-equipped. Most average women cannot handle it without whining, so it's a plus for me.

Red flags for me:
>Any woman who needs to express that she's a Feminist among the first five things she mentions about herself.
>Any woman who goes partying all the time.
>Any woman who is super into gossip, and only care to live vicariously through her friends and through celebrities.
>Any woman who doesn't even try anal. Seriously - You are only going to use two holes when all the other girls use three? You're not even going to try to compete? Get the fuck out.

>she doesn't have a dick

18 it's way too much for a 18 y/o girl

how so?

What's so appealing about anal? I can't for the life of me figure out why it'd be a good idea to put my dick in the same hole that shit comes out of.

>Your average American, ladies and gentlemen.

Listen, mate.. It's normal for most girls to not be virgins, but on average they'll have like 5-6 different partners by the time they're 25 if they do not sleep around like sluts. That might have had sex MORE TIMES than the sluts, but with fewer different people. Relationships isn't the same thing as craving cock so badly you cannot help but pounce someone new every weekend.

You are in denial of you really think most chicks only bang 5-6 guys by the time they are 25.

It's not about that.

It's about the fact that over 50% of girls nowadays will do anal regularly, and close to 100% will do it on special occasions like your birthday - At least once, to try it out. If you're not willing to at least give it a chance, you're pretty stuck-up in my opinion. If you love your man, fuckin' suck it up for his sake and give it your best. Maybe you'll both like it, maybe you'll both hate it - But at least then you'll know for certain.

It's tight as fuck and has a severely lower risk of leading to pregnancy, so you can rawdog that shit no problem

So fucking true about the party girls, they may seem like fun but my god they're always a mess and crazy as fuck.
The feminists is an instant turn 180 degrees and walk away.

word

No, I'm really not. I'm European - It's different around here. Most people have a significant other and fuck them on the regular instead. Average age to lose your virginity is like 16 or 17, and most relationships lasts for a year or two. Of course there are exceptions but it's really not the norm.

College education works differently here so most are able to stay at home whilst attending it, or at least live in an apartment rather than on campus. And that's when most American girls tend to fuck around the most. I really believe that's what makes the largest difference, rather than morals or upbringing - But I cannot be sure. It's just a theory.

Meh it waas hot my first and only time i did anal with a girl i got a little bit of poop on the end of my dick

No, you are right.

How bad is the poop smell in a case like this? Does the usual lube help covering up the stench?

If she cleans herself beforehand, there will be no poop-on-dick. Done anal thousands of times and never had an accident. Benefits include the fact that there's no risk of pregnancy, no need for a condom (if you are in a steady relationship), the taboo factor, and the fact that it feels different which is nice for variation.

Some like it better than pussy, others are the complete opposite. In general, pussy is tighter 'overall' whilst anal is tighter around the entrance primarily. But it's quite exciting how most girls are a little hesitant at first if they've never tried it and then they grow to fucking love it. It's a kink of mine to 'corrupt' them that way, I suppose.

Coal burners 2bh.

Not a puritan or a segregationist and I don't care if people fuck who they want to fuck but the reality is, is that girls that get with blacks are almost always the most broken disgusting creatures.

If they date a Spic or a gook it's whatever but Arabs or nigs and I'm 100% good off that shit. Don't care how cool she *seems* it's a deal breaker.

Yeah, I kind of have to agree. Provided that the guy is a proper nigger. If he's like an actual respectable black man (Now THAT is a minority..) then I don't have a problem with it, but that will very rarely be the case.

>What's so appealing about anal? I can't for the life of me figure out why it'd be a good idea to put my dick in the same hole that shit comes out of.
If ya got a big dick, shoving your meat up the poop deck of a total stranger that you have just encountered and feeling her/him squirm and yell for help is the best feeling in the world

In college there was a girl into me. Like she wanted to have a proper grown up relationship. I went on a few dates and found out about her past black boyfriends and decided it wasn't for me.

Oh yes.

>That moment when they eventually give up and just submit to the power of the cock!

the dick is only 5 inches

and thats how you get aids

Emotional statuses on Facebook.

Actually a great one.
Well done

so what you're saying is that it doesnt turn you on to know that you're stretching a woman's asshole, that--even if a little--it is hurting her, and that despite all this, she enjoys it because she's a dirty little whore? ok pal..what are you, gay?

I don't see a problem here

Her weight is higher than her IQ

what if she has an IQ of 180?

You know dildos are different than cocks right?

More like paranoid. I really hate shit. I can deal with piss, blood, or really any bodily fluid as long I'm not going to get AIDS or something but shit just weirds me out in a different way, so the idea of shoving my dick as close to it as possible just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Unnatural hair color

Someone that smart wouldn't come near a Sup Forums user without a hazmat suit and a notebook for observations.

This is the worst, really.

sexual abuse while young lack of a father figure more than two male friends but to be fair my gf has had all of these shes good but she also got a lot of help

>She owns a dildo

one of those nose bull ring things. i for the life of me cant work out why some people have these.

its sad really, cause some are really hot, but to me thats the deal breaker.

Red flags:

>she has any kind of sex toy
>she watches television
>she is always looking at her phone
>she expresses her frustration about people when they aren't around in an irrational and unbalanced way(therefore when you aren't around, she does so for you)
>she talks about prior relationships and has had multiple prior relationships "boyfriends"(ie sex partners) in a short period of time.
>she is fat, smokes, has lots of piercings and/or lots of tattoos.

>gf was virgint when we met
>slowly put the idea of anal inside her (pun intended)
>would start eating her ass out regularly while we showered, eventually puting my finger in, and teasing her on putting my dick in her pooper
>slowly get into the idea of anal and star doing regularly.
>buy her to get her into thresomes over time
>once we did anal before sleeping bcs whythefuckno, and asa we were done, she fell asleep.
>Sex does the oposite for me and I stay awake and thinking bout the universe and whatnot
>feel a chunk of something stuck in my pubes, grab it and feel it a little soft
>get off bed and head to bathroom to see what's up
>turn of the lights and discover a chunk of poop the size of my thumb stuck there, also poop trail all along my dick
>wash it off my dick, pubes, hands, etc
>go back to bed and hug the shit out of her
>notasinglefuckwasgiven.jpg

in other words: all women

I totally agree with you. I don't associate with people that do that kind of stuff. they're just social slime. anyone that does that can't be salvaged. they're lost causes.

but that is why support of gay rights is so powerful, because so many people are routine sodomites. they love having sex with diseased shit. they're garbage. worthless. God will soon erase them from the earth.

gay because he doesn't do anal? haha, project much?

Well I guess zero is technically lower.

K, little too spiritual and shit for my original point. I'm cool with it if other people want to do it, I just can't understand why. I highly doubt that mystical sky grandpa is going to kill the gays.

most. not all

>She owns her foot the size of a dildo.

who said it is a mystical sky grandpa?

it is the innermost truth of reality. you know how when people are brain damaged, they are totally oblivious of the area of consciousness that part was associated with? so if you damage perception of one side of face, they will not shave it and not even acknowledge its existence? when people bring such things up to brain damaged people, they make excuses. kind of like how atheists behave. they invent tales and make up excuses, forgetting that their reality is only based on certain functions they currently possess.

you'll think about that next time you're wiping your ass. you will.

jus

She says she is a man

That post looks like it was boiled and blended thoroughly before a toddler glued it to my screen. Also, I said mystical sky grandpa because that's basically how everyone but the Jewiest of Jews has described the idea of god to me.

Im going to have to agree tbh

girls who aren't self sufficient.

thats not even big you dumb fuck

Checkered flag if it's her butt dildo

ayyyy

Why is that a red flag? Is it cause you know while you are having sex that she is thinking that she could be having a better time with her dildo because it is bigger than your dick and because she can continue going 'til she finishes and no strings attached... like cum.

Agree about the anal thing but you've shot yourself in the arse (heheh) with the comment before that you're well equipped. Girls cant handle a big cock in their arse unless their experienced, if you've got a big dick like me then they will probably see it and say Nope.gif.

tattoos
of any size or kind
only gutter trash has tattoos

When she really, REALLY, likes dogs

>She wants a relationship

>watches television

that's very very specific

>red flag
>not an opportunity

As long as she lets me raise a female, we can pretend to be in a relationship and live together. However, no one knows we actually fucking the pups

My wife's daughter.

I'm not the father but she still calls me daddy.

This, you just described every woman

>raising a child that's not yours
Now THAT is a red flag.

>all women

not even close. You've only ever known basic bitches so you don't know the difference.

hint: if you want a good woman in your life, find one that doesn't drink, smoke, or etc. And find one that replaces those things with healthy things-- going to the gym, trying hard in school and work. A person who doesn't drink or smoke and is fat/poor is just a fucking loser.

The good ones are out there. I'm shit and I have one.

If she lets me put it in I'd raise her too

>Doesn't bitch about people, watch tv, or own a sex toy
>Choose 2

Drinking is ok, just not someone who has to go out to clubs and that bullshit.

...and takes it balls deep in all three holes without hesitation.

I'm not raising any child. She's 19 now and goes to school, has a job and all that other stuff. She's allowed to live under my roof till she gets her shit together.

>is religious
>is conservative
>thinks her feelings matter more than basic sense
>expects to be taken care of and have shit bought for her
>HAS OR WANTS KIDS - FUCK THAT SHIT

>180 degrees
Think you mean 360. If you turn 180 degrees you are facing same way.

>, I got it as my bday gift for myself

>2016
>this much regifting

>you feel sorry for her, or want to 'help' her.

Number-fucking-one reason here. If you feel this emotion then you are being manipulated.

>"all my friends are men"
>you ever meet an ex-bf

thats pretty edgy

Fucking kek

Welcome to Sup Forums, that's how we tend to roll around here.

Honestly not even sure what was so "edgy" about that though.

avoid if:

>is opinionated
>has no sense of humor (this one usually goes hand in hand with point #1)
>has poor hygiene
>is spiteful

Last one is dangerous, you don't want her accusing you of rape or some other retarded shit when it's time to bid adieu

Sodomite, heretic, blasphemer and any other possible imaginary crimes?

This is why life would be better under a 7th century theocracy?

KYS religious islamaphiliac..

nice word salad there, muhammad

>not even sure what was so "edgy" about that though

You have to remember that half of the United States essentially lives in the 19th century, socially. Educated people don't usually see them because they tend to congregate around backwoods moonshine distilleries, but they're there.

My gf passes this list with flying colors but
(1) She has fucked black guys
(2) Her number of sex partners is higher than her age
(3) She has more than two male friends
(4) She won't do anal with me
(5) She has a degree in sculpting

How fucked am I?

Any tattoo which is great than 1 square inch or visible while wearing a dress
Any piercings aside from her ears
Smoking
Believing in Jeebus
Having a women's studies degree
Not owning a thong or a short skirt
Not having a job

That was a great, thorough answer that literally answered none of his question.

Make sure you only target the one that's pro-religion when you attack the fundies dude.