Just got a script for these

just got a script for these.
Whats the best way to get fucked up?

Ive snorted a few and also swallowed some...

Theyre only .5mg so it may take a few but I dont want to waste them, I read somewhere they dont work well when snorting.

Any ideas?

*generic xanax

I used to be on the same. Really never found any method better than another so I just swallowed them like normal. I don't get why people use them recreationally. They just knock me out

They don't do anything when you snort them dumbass

ive read mixes reviews some i came here for some real info

This isn't really a good place to come for info on drugs. Check out erowid

They relax me. I cant drink or smoke right now

dont snort, just take and enjoy. if you really wanna try your luck, drink a beer but really not a good idea

It says dont crush or chew or youll get increased side effects which in my mind means theyre fuck you up more so I thought crush and snort would work better

Just fucking swallow your benzos and eat a fucking sausage

all out of sausage atm

You're at the cash machine? Wtf

At The Moment

I think you're correct.

Those are extended release xanax, so chewing them up (which will taste HORRIBLE!) would theoretically get you all of it at once, like normal xanax.

OK what are you doing there?

Sent from my Android Device

lmao ATM - At The Moment

...are you a troll?

ok took one orally and took a shot of vodka well see

No?

Sent from my iPhone

u learned a new acronym all the cool kids say now

congraduations!

Alas!

If u take alprazolam you'll end up in jail, faggot.

Xanax isn't a recreational drug. Stay off them, they are addictive. Had friends who had no anxiety and who ended up having to pop bars before classes or they couldn't function. Save them as trip stoppers. Never used them for that, but it calms you down just knowing you can end it any time you want.