Is she even going to make it to the election at this point?

Is she even going to make it to the election at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html
yournewswire.com/julian-assange-confirms-sanders-was-threatened/
youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/candidate-death-could-delay-or-eliminate-presidential-election
dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

He is helping her because she is standing in a box you asshat

Hillary suffered a serious concussion and bloodclot in her brain you retard.

Can we confirm that was this?

If she dies before the election does trump win?

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

Seriously, if she were to drop dead tomorrow, what would happen? Would the nomination default to Bernie?

Someone go to her public events and try to do anything to surprise her into seizures.
A guy yelled pepe before, but that didn't work.

This is a good thing. Once trump loses and we are stuck with hillary. If she has health problems we will get a much better president!

>. If she has health problems we will get a much better president!

We will get Tim Kaine, who is just her carbon copy. Nice try CTR shill

Everyone will win

nope.

before the CTR shills try to claim shes not ill

>Hillary clinton suffers a concussion and blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Took her half a year to recover

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

>Hillary says herself, it still affects her and causes her to loss her memory

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>71% of doctors polled say Hillary has serious health problems

prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

oh shit, nice get

FDR had polio and he was a pretty good president. True, he died in office...but he was pretty good.

Quints of fucking truth holy shit.

as a europoor i'm genuinely getting very worried for you amerifags is she get in. i realise trump says dumb shit, but i don't think he means it. hillary should be in jail and with all her insanely obvious serious health problems, i hope you guys are ok when this is all over.

>poolio is the same as someone having serious mental health problems

>if someone is sick, that means they will be a good president because FDR had polio

are you retarded?

This.
Even a dead president is better than Trump President.

Thats different hes a man

Polio and parkinson's is like comparing apples to oranges with parkinson's you damn retard. Parkinson's disease more often than not leads to dementia which would clearly make her not capable of being president both physically and mentally. Get your head out of your ass.

Bernie dropped out.possibly itd oass to her running mate id think. Trump would win in a landslide

>i realise trump says dumb shit, but i don't think he means it

Im fully aware Trump is a blowhard asshole, but who fucking cares at this point? Especially when hes running against a corrupt asshole like Hillary.

/yuss

Nice quads

dat be rayciss doe

I find it really hard to believe or imagine her being inaugurated, i really do think as stupid as the average american seems to be, they'll be boiling and confused by that point, they have to.

Trump too, but he's definitely the favourite for those who are enthusiastic to vote.

yea bro that picture says what i mean to say (sry my english not 100%!)

please come back here in 8 years at the end of her 2nd term, that is if you have internet after mommy kicks you out of her basement, and tell us how ill she was.

>Bernie dropped out

Bernie was LITERALLY screwed over. I cant believe it, the DNC actively fucked him over out of the nomination, and literally nothing happened. Sure, his supporters protested the DNC, but then they just ignored them, or mocked them.

She just stole the nomination from him. I dont see how the Bernie people could actually support Hillary after that

yournewswire.com/julian-assange-confirms-sanders-was-threatened/

They couldn't afford a step ladder?

yes, this is who we want running the country

Deplorable ...just Deplorable

not an argument. Hillary is mentally and psychically too ill to be president.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0jfRQbnYtM

Before she is elected, not after. if she dies before, they find another nominee, most likely Joe Biden. Tim Kaine wouldn't become the new nominee because he didn't win anything. he wasn't even part of the process.

>be like
nigger i hate you

Weak comeback. Quints deserve better from you.

Man, you fucking got him! Goddamn you're smart!

FDR contracted polio while in office, not before. Somewhat different.

wtf was that thing.

If she dropped dead, Obama would declare a national emergency, and put the election off for a year

It would just mean that Bill would secretly be doing all the work. This has happened with a few first wives before.

>not an argument.
was not trying to argue
>Hillary is mentally and psychically too ill to be president.
because you say so
you are too stupid to vote.
have your cookie and go to bed

wtf did i just watch dropping into the water?

Nah. But I'm sure this bitch is praying for it.

its a meme i found, holy fuck. read into things much?

>was not trying to argue

yeah because you know Im right and can only make personal insults

>because you say so

No because the multiple sources I posted say so. You still dont have an argument.

Hillary is mentally and psychically too ill to be president.

FDR got us into WWII, and defeated Hitler, thereby assuring the jews would survive, niggers would start BLM, and the Japs wouldn't wipe China and Korea off the map.

Fuck FDR, and fuck the Clintons.

wtf is that shit is she alien who invaded earth?

That's not how it works and no in the president's power.

Trump would basically win unopposed because no one votes third party

I'm a cuck.

you shoulda run for VP then. Seems to be the norm now

>yeah because you know Im right
ok donald, it's time for bed.

Reeks of underage b& itt

still not an argument. Im done wasting my time with a troll like you

that's not real is it

what's going on? is she dieing?

I should have left you with a link.

>"A Candidate's Death Could Delay or Eliminate the Presidential Election "

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/candidate-death-could-delay-or-eliminate-presidential-election

she will drop out. she won't be able to debate trump.

there is something seriously wrong with her health and the media are doing their very best to pretend there isn't it's beyond insane now.

God, I hope not. If she died before then, by any circumstance, I would throw the biggest fucking party ever. Who's coming?

>still not an argument
you have no "argument" as to clintons "illness"
you have SPECULATION.
You are like every other fox news zombie that believes everything they want to believe because someone else said the same thing.
Please castrate yourself because you are too stupid to breed

lucky for hillary, because it was president or prison. but her health is so poor no one is going to prosecute her now. she will drop out, close to the election to create maximum damage. shit will get crazy and the election will be postponed 2 weeks. bernie will run against trump and lose.

If that quote is true it actually makes me respect her.

then why are you here (at Sup Forums) a place you HATE. why are you being paid to tell us she is healthy? what gives?

nigger the entire planet, apart from you $hillary clowns, can see she is a fucking trainwreck waiting to happen. god damn open your fucking eyes for once in your life you silly bitch.

First day following politics sonny?
I wish there was a way to bet you on that, real money. I'd bet $10k on it. And I never gamble.

You know she could clear all this up by being a bit more transparent. Honestly, all speculation would stop if she was just upfront for once. But, like with all things Clinton, there's always a bit of truth to all the speculation.

if she is so healthy, why are you being paid to tell us she is healthy? why can't she make the case on her own?

says the 14 y/o

Easily. Just consider the shit interviews with Matt Lauer the other week. She got up, addressed the crowd, walked around. Trump couldn't even stop slouching over on his chair.

oh, you mean like trumpys doctor note

the reason it is being covered up; there is a MASSIVE conspiracy going on here. it includes

>DNC
>CNN,NBC,ABC,ETC
>GOOGLE
>CHINA

to name a FEW. if hillary loses they are all likely to go to prison. they HAVE to make sure trump doesn't win. if trump wins there will be special investigations and special councils.

It's supposed to be. Snopes is run by a liberal bitch and that's the only thing I've seen that discredited it with "it's not on his twitter anymore, and I don't think he'd take it down, so it's fake" bullshit logic

yea, deflect away you silly cunt.

how gullible are you?
NOBODY would pay someone to post HERE!

>Snopes is run by a liberal bitch

lol... respected debunkers who give sources discredit it.

Crazy desperate people believe crazy desperate things.

What does Trump's health have to do with Hillary's. Last I checked, she was the one having coughing fits, not him.

>A Jew writes like a Jew

how shocking. This is how they talk.

Nigger I will skull fuck you

you are not safe in numbers. not here you are not.

yeah, I hear...sorry bigfoot and elvis are here, I gotta go.

Bruh

> liberals

So you think thats a real description of trumps health?
If Clinton's DR wrote a letter half as retarded as that you would call bullshit!
But when oompa loompa troompa Doc writes it well...

When all you believe is snopes, then anything else is a 'discredited source'

dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

LIBERALS ARE MAD BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO PRISON

They think we're so stupid to believe that it's a flashlight that nig nog is carrying.
Fuck you need a flashlight when it's bright as fuck and no one carries a flashlight like that.

sorry, I now see I should have said 12 y/o.
you couldn't skull fuck a gopher with your pencil dick

What, you going to come at me with your doll?

Actually if someone lets off some strobe lights that should do it.

Man you fucking try to hard

i have no reason not to believe this is 100% true.

Since when had Obama bothered to stay within his bounds? He practically dictates new laws when he feels like it.

The Five Horned Prongs of 2s. Your post is legit.