How fat would you go?

How fat would you go?

every holes a goal.

i cant fuck a chick with a belly bigger than her tits i tried but i couldn't do it I had to claim whisky dick. Ive had sex with some big girls but they at least had big tits so it was doable.

I go up to the point where its plump but not yet sagging, but they still gotta have hip to waist radio correct and not have a gunt. I love young plumpers... so sad that they will develop huge gunts and smell of yeast permanently in a few years....

if she weighs more then me its a no go.

The magic tits bigger than gut line. Not a line to be crossed.

and if you can't find those just pick a flab and fuck it

This fat.

This might be my cutoff
she has to have a cute face though

Fat and dumb. Oof.

I find her double stomach very horny inducing to my wiener.

A cute chubby chick with a nice big ass, nice big titties still with hip to waist ratio correct is fucking heaven. Youve never lived until you've had a girl like this ride you to milk your seed.

>Republican Party

Yeah, some ugly bitches in this world think their fat is the only thing holding them back.

not going lie im glad im not the only one thanks you 2

That's a hit it and quit it.

Bait/10

I enjoy fat chicks. I'd fuck em at any size.

Dude no fucking way dude.

Hell yeah fam.

Increase the yeast my Sup Forumsrother

It's so tight though. Got to come back for seconds at least

Oh c'mon guys... what is this shit...

Right before thickness turns to folds. No where near above average if they talked like the cunt in the picture.

Get in here
chaturbate / starlagurl/
abused feminist

Dumb bitch doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than".

Average Amerifat and sadly Average Aussie

You'll always be an amerifat

love fatties

Nice dubs and yes that looks clean. How's the smelz?

That's not a chubby dude...

I have this disease where if I see a girl I want to know what her tits look like. Does that have a name?

What the hell

I'd go that fat

Such jokes

#guntalert

wtf it says i posted that lol
i did not post that

would have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Great smell but daily showers help that I guess.

All the way.

69 don't lie. Enjoy Sup Forumsro

Why the fuck would you procreate with that you swine

wait... she's a Mormon? Are they even allowed to have the internet? I thought it was too corrupting, much like caffine and premarital hand holding.

To produce piglets, why else?

She's got a point. It's simple math.

shes' the female version of most kissless virgins on Sup Forums: horrendous, obese, but still demands model material

I don't really DEMAND it, but there's just no point in being with someone who isn't your 8/10

I just went cross-eyed from rage.

i used to think that till my grotesque troglodyte (but fun to be with) cousin showed me how wrong I was...
this guy is short, ugly, and chubby, he looks like a wetback, even though he's not even close. But he's friendly, unassuming, and loves to talk to any lady; even the ugly ones.
he never says no to some pussy, and 95% of the time, he bangs some ugly ass cow that i wouldn't be caught dead with.
but here's the rub:
in the 20 years I've known him, he's bagged at least 20 women per year. It's not all good, though, he's a dick and has kids with 4 different women.
so yeah, he's a loser who makes babies and that's fucking retarded...
but i have to ask myself (setting aside the kids): is it really so contemptible to bang 400 women or more, even if most (a few were definitely hot, though) ugly?
only anonymous cowards would deny the appeal of such a scorecard.

Beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

Megatron looks displeased

If I worry about her sitting in plastic lawnchairs she's too fat

As width approaches height.

And then this happens.

Width > Height.

My gf of 4 years is 5' 5", and about 180# with DDD tits. Best sex I've ever had, but I wouldn't go any bigger.

I don't think getting a bunch of 1's and 2's is good unless you're a sex addict
i'm not that desperate