I'm really high, can we have a stoner thread?

I'm really high, can we have a stoner thread?
This is my weed btw

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/weed/res/4866412.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you're high, isn't every thread a stoner thread?

no, you're just viewing it while stoned mate

How you smoking. Pic related.

With my mouth, user.

Is that a new ash catcher 5500.99 guy?

damn you got a big ass bag where you from op?

you wavy got a black light in shit i got to get back on that wave

looks good. how much is that? a que?

boards.420chan.org/weed/res/4866412.php

missouri and it's only a quarter lol
the buds are really small

i've smoked weed maybe 4 times in my life. such a fucking dissappointment. first time it didnt even do anything. after that it has just made me feel like more drunk and feeling shit. nothing special. is it supposed to be like that.

we twaxin it up tn boiz

Gonna make a bowl with some weed, put oil overtop, and then more weed.

Anyone have a medical license here? I love it.

no some people cant smoke while drunk, some cant smoke at all.. its your tolerance and the way your body reacts!

anyone with terpenes additive experience?
any brands/flavors I should look into?

It legit is just not good for some people man, it always made my dad super paranoid and edgy, my sister got skittish and sluggish.

You don't use ashcatches on oil rigs
Ishygddt

Just bought a qcb and a glass carb cap. It should be here Monday! Can't wait!

No.it is not.

Typically people don't realize they're stoned the first couple of times though.

Last bit of my blackberry caviar, cheers user.

I've been smoking for the past 2 weeks but weed makes me nothing. Just lose a bit of concentration but that's it. And yes, I've been smoking "good". Any ideas?

whatever the fuck you call it mang

you want to make it brownish from heating it up. It activates the THC and it gets you higher. You want yellowish smoke or maybe try adding some tea next time? It can counter act the flavor. I normally add Chai because I like the flavor and smell

what do you aim for when your at your dispenseries? flower/edible/concentrate?

i would go concentrates but im in ny not legal smh.

this is what i got rn.

They got vape concentrate that's 90 some percent.

.5 g cab last you all week. But it's sneaky and you can get too high the first time.

wtf are u saying crack head

Just bud. But I have another card that let's me get oil.

I'm in Canada so it can be expensive. But because i'm on PWD for being sick(really bad chrons disease.) I get a discount..

So I ordered like 30 grams last week and with this discount I get for being a poor fucker (my job nets me like 200 every couple weeks. Not enough to support myself on.) the discount is a fucking godsend.

So I got like 3 grams of oil, and 30 grams of bud. I think all together it cost me 253 dollars Canadian.

No dispensary here so I gotta order. Which sucks cock.

Don't even enjoy getting high anymore really. Feel like I hit capacity for how high I can get every session. Just feeding the habit at this point.

I literally bought a foot long paper and filled it (10-11 grams), smoked it with a buddy. Wasn't even that baked.

Maybe time for a tolerance break.

Welcome to the club. Get a btgb Mario glass cap. They fit toro Grails perfect

Most of the burning you feel is from inhaling pesticides instead of THC which is deeper inside the actual ganja. I personally prefer a darker brown to help it go down easier.

Also, try orange juice in your bong or bubbler to help cover the flavor

hell i still go concetrates.. oil pens, wax, edibles.. all from outta state. just costs more.

Same. I get lazy when I start smoking weed again and it's difficult to get me stoned. It doesn't make me as goofy and happy as it used to.

Do you guys prefer to vape or bong hit? I know vaping can get you higher but I just love the coughing/all the smoke. Even though it's carcinogenic as fuck.

I actually tried using OJ once. Made the flavor awesome! And also bonused as a thirst quencher after the sesh

That's just a picture of my oil rig with a toro quartz grail and a waluigi carb cap on it. Ashcatches are an additional device to catch ash from a bowl. This is a rig. Google the differences if you need to but I feel it's pretty self explanatory

to everyone who replied to what strains do you be seeing at your dispensaries?

I'll have to try and fine one! I got a jong glass serum carb cap

is this bait?

just smoke it wtf are yall like a new type of dumb?

Iv never liked to drink the OJ, I only drink when im using warmed water since it can retain the THC and get you even higher after a good sesh.

I don't know much about oil rigs, thanks for the info

also checked wow

My friend told me that using juices is better than water because the flavor of disgusting weed makes me throwup and have internal bleeding.

I have a question from an occasional smoker

How do some people function normally when they're baked as hell? Sometimes I hang out with my friends and they're high as shit and I can barely tell. If anything they just look like they're tired. They can drive perfectly fine and even talk to cops (got pulled over).
When I'm high I look around a lot, I think a lot and I say a lot. And I can't stop smiling. People definitely tell I'm not right. I can barely keep up with a conversation because I forget everything immediately.

Iv never had a problem, but I have met people who it gave ulcers to. Weed isnt a safe, fun as hell tho.

it's mostly tolerance bro, you're probably way higher than them

Never been a huge fan of the vape. I only smoke bong hits at home, mostly blunts / fat joints elsewhere.

I think they are baiting lol

prolly XD

After smoking for a long time it becomes pretty normal to just keep your shit together. Also how mature you kind of plays into it.

really depends how high, your mood when you got high, all that. its really a mental thing.

Yes.

Pic related.

It sucks if you're not from an area with a good shop or don't have a connect. I'm lucky enough to be around both

I just prefer flower

Grams of oil in Oregon is going to run you 40-50 recreationally, 35 40 medicinal, so that's not too bad prices.

>recreationally
>medicinal
>not having fun every time you heal yourself

The acid in o.j. breaks down fats. You're wasting your oil.

Recreational refers to having to pay 25% tax. Medical gets a card and no tax.

Does anyone have a Cali medical card? I'm moving there soon and I'm wondering about getting one. I actually have gastrointestinal conditions that are supposed to be helped by THC. Is it worth it?

fuck yeah it is dude

only $45 a year for me and i can get all the fire weed i want. i got it for insomnia

Yea denverfag here

the cost of a doctors recommendation (ability to go in store and buy weed) is fairly affordable (around $60 total)

Sounds legit. I know you probably can't name specifics, but any advice? Did you go through your primary care doctor, or like one of those goofy Dr. Weed places?

Find a doctor's office near you. Any doctor's office legally can prescribe you, but better to go to a weed doctor. But go to a weed doctor, you can easily find them on Weedmaps. It'll run you $40 to $120 to visit the doctor. Then there is the card which should be $25. Naturally by the time you're done which is 30 mins or so you have a card.

I see. Did you have to bring any medical records with you? Thanks for helping a newfag, I honestly just don't know anyone I can ask in my daily life

There is sooo much to read in this thread hooly shit. Weed and mush is just great. Post the first drawing that come to mind. I have been fucked the past 2 hours since my football game. Oh i am just demolished. How are you guys feeling? I feel very talkative and every thing is moving around. I love this did i say i love this ?

Am i crazy or is there no street sign?

All you need is a california ID, nothing else. Go in there and tell the Doc your condition (all i told him was that i had insomnia cause i couldn't sleep at night)

glad to help Sup Forumsro

Colorado process is WAY more regimented. Lucky you guys have it like that

Oregon... Enjoying my legal stuff. Vaping some green goddess right meow.

This post was 2 minutes ago ?!? Wtf is wrong with the servers?